Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Don't feel any pity for her if she's jailed. It's about time she was held accountable for the vitriol she spouts.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Angron wrote:
    Did you see what she was saying? She called immigrants "cockroaches" (which is what the Hutus called the Tutsis in Rwanda while encouraging genocide), and said the boats should all be shot out of the water. The newspaper has also been reported for allowing the piece to be run.
    My God. She really is a nasty piece of work. She's said awful things about people with disabilities, people with depression, people with Alzheimers.. She has no cop on at all that woman.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

My God. She really is a nasty piece of work. She's said awful things about people with disabilities, people with depression, people with Alzheimers.. She has no cop on at all that woman.

She has made nasty remarks on over weight people, people with eating disorders, people who had cancer treatment and children's names....she needs to be put in her place and made work with these people :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Satori Rae wrote: »
    She has made nasty remarks on over weight people, people with eating disorders, people who had cancer treatment and children's names....she needs to be put in her place and made work with these people :D
    The children's name thing was rather ironic, she gave out about people naming their kids after place names. She has a daughter named India.

The woman is an idiot. She thinks she's above everyone else.

She also said she hates when children are named after countries. Her daughter's name is India. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Lol, myself and Angron just posted the same thing. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Katie Hopkins is nothing but a professional troll, the world is a ****ty enough place without her spewing her vitriolic **** all over the place, just don't pay attention to what she says (That won't happen unfortunately, as whenever she says something people/magazines pick up on it and feed her more attention), and she'll disappear back into whatever hole she originally crawled out of.

That made me crack in hysterics when phil from the morning show was like erm hold up a second :P The woman is a twit. Did you see her on the apprentice?

According to her Wikipedia page, she's a journalist.

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Katie Hopkins is nothing but a professional troll, the world is a ****ty enough place without her spewing her vitriolic **** all over the place, just don't pay attention to what she says (That won't happen unfortunately, as whenever she says something people/magazines pick up on it and feed her more attention), and she'll disappear back into whatever hole she originally crawled out of.

I actually would prefer Josie Cunningham to her...........and that frackin says a lot since she is the scum of the earth!!!

• Advertisement

According to her Wikipedia page, she's a journalist.
    She works for the sun and I think now magazine.

I actually would prefer Josie Cunningham to her...........and that frackin says a lot since she is the scum of the earth!!!

She's another who needs to **** off of the face of the earth.

She's another who needs to **** off of the face of the earth.

If only we could trade them to have decent folk back.......waste of skin waste of air..........

If only we could trade them to have decent folk back.......waste of skin waste of air..........

Oh there are a lot of people i would gladly bring back if it meant getting rid of all the **** society has to offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

There is more IQ in my recycling bin than in her head.

Idiot of the tallest order. How the fcuk people actually give her airtime I never know.

Philip Schofield (??) reaction was classic in that interiew

Oh there are a lot of people i would gladly bring back if it meant getting rid of all the **** society has to offer.

Ditto. Be fed of of idiots spewing their crap

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'm not familiar with Josie Cunningham.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    There is more IQ in my recycling bin than in her head.

Idiot of the tallest order. How the fcuk people actually give her airtime I never know.

Philip Schofield (??) reaction was classic in that interiew

That's your man :P
    After the show she tweeted an attack on the name holly willoughby gave her daughter........anything to get a raise out of people........

sometimes I think I was born in the wrong place at the wrong time............a time where you could throw people like that of a cliff or say wedge a battleaxe into their skull :P

Well Satori, you can still do that, it's just more likely you'll be caught and punished now. :P

Question marks were over the spelling Sats.

Bring back the stocks in the town square.

• Advertisement

:o
    Angron wrote: »
    I'm not familiar with Josie Cunningham.

She was supposed to be on big brother, only she got pregnant then said (more so to up her profile) she would abort her baby to be on the show.....as producers seemed to go off her once they found out she was with child....now I am pro choice but like really o.0 Like she didn't have to announce it. Personal stuff is personal.....she also got the nhs to pay for boob jobs and boasts about it etc and has pulled all sorts of stunts like attack people on twitter who are celebs to get more exposure. Oh and that is a pretty **** reason to get an abortion. Just in my opinion.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,571 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hi pals o/

Angron wrote: »
    Well Satori, you can still do that, it's just more likely you'll be caught and punished now. :P

........ so what your really saying is be prepared and don't hit them to hard with the sharpened of the battle axe encase I can't get the blade back out?........do you think WD40 would help if that happens? :P

Just wear gloves & don't have any traceability back to you.

You can easily buy another axe.

Hi pals o/
    Hey hey hey

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,571 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hows the form pals?

Lots of conspiring to kill here :pac:

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Just wear gloves & don't have any traceability back to you.

You can easily buy another axe.

But as a chick I get rather attached to inanimate objects :P so no dice :P

Hows the form pals?

Hey ho sephers
    Lots of conspiring to kill here :pac:

Does one approve?

** hides hammer behind back**

• Advertisement

I agree with ye that Katie one is an awful langer.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement