Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

I really should try and sleep, I tried earlier but didn't work, so night night folks :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Maybe I should have not watched that episode, the sound production is seriously good and just gets right under my skin. It's just seriously unsettling. :o

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Happy Fried Day Lair! :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oops Links. Hope you manage to sleep soon..

Swannie! How are ya?.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Swannie! How are ya?.
    Hello to my friend Grem! How did your day go? Good I hope. :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

All good here Swannie, how about you?

All good here Swannie, how about you?
    Flying high on a tall dark rich java in my favourite locale, chatting with friends, and posting to you (all at once), like a crazy Swannie mutli-tasker. :pac:

Any weekend plans?

That's hella multitasking there! No plans as I'll be mostly working through it, back to the grind.

No plans as I'll be mostly working through it, back to the grind.
    Swannie is grounded by her GP flight controller, but at least I am also off from the...

Grindstone-18-In-Diameter-33.jpg

I should try to take this time to attempt a bit of creative writing, but I feel like such a fuzz-brain at the moment (more than usual). Just a chatter box now. Useless me! :o

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

*schlurp*

• Advertisement

Did Shim hit the rum? :p

Swannie my hayfever has been kicking off a little so welcome to the fuzzybrain club!.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

The joys of baking at three o clock in the morning. I need bed..soon :(

Did Shim hit the rum? :p

Swannie my hayfever has been kicking off a little so welcome to the fuzzybrain club!.
    Oh that's a grand idea Grem! We could become charter members of the Lair Fuzzy Brain Club! :cool:
    Shiminay wrote: »
    *schlurp*
    Methinks that Shiminay has a bit of pirate blood in him, with his enjoyment of rum! Oh... I know! He can be our Captain of the Black Pearl (Fuzzy Brain) Lair Club, and I could be whom... hummmmmmm... Oh of course, I'll be Swan! :cool:

Mozz, I don't envy you.

Swan, that's just a grand idea!.

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    The joys of baking at three o clock in the morning. I need bed..soon :(
    Hey Mozz! Nice seeing you so early in your Friday morning. :D

Baking?? What?

**Swannie slides empty plate towards Mozz with excited expectations!!**

Swan, that's just a grand idea!.

**Swannie shakes out brunette hair and poses in mirror with BLACK pirate hat**

19a54a16828703e20bd9dd938f6529ca.jpg

A bit a rum would be grand about now... to take the edge off all the java I've been drinking this night. :eek:

**Slides empty shot glass towards Shiminay**

Black Swan wrote: »
    Hey Mozz! Nice seeing you so early in your Friday morning. :D

Baking?? What?

**Swannie slides empty plate towards Mozz with excited expectations!!**

Hey Swannie, I am afraid I may have to slide that plate back to you :/ Have to make a Giant Cupcake and 12 regulars for an engagement party tomorrow night. I am sick of it at this stage. I have being baking since 3 pm (well that was in work but still), getting slightly sick of it now.

I'll make you a baileys cheesecake, I promise :D

I'll make you a baileys cheesecake, I promise :D

Oooooooooooooo Mozz, that would be yummmmmmmy! :D

**Swannie jumps-up-and-down for joy!!**

Black Swan wrote: »
    Oooooooooooooo Mozz, that would be yummmmmmmy! :D

**Swannie jumps-up-and-down for joy!!**

I'll make an extra special one for you when I am in work :D

Ooh the temptation, but I'm going to try be good to myself for a while.

• Advertisement

I'll make an extra special one for you when I am in work :D
    You are spoiling me Mozz! :D

All this talk of food has my tummy rumbling. Off to hunt. Enjoyed our chat. Bye all. :D

Later Swan, hope you get to bed soon Mozz..

Later Swan, hope you get to bed soon Mozz..

I am just in bed there now, baking is done for tonight anyway. Must go and ice the bastards tomorrow morning before I head to work. Oh I cannot wait to have this week over and done with. I haven't had a minutes peace all week! :eek:

Heavy workload there Mozz, hope that doesn't happen too often or you'll burn out.

Heavy workload there Mozz, hope that doesn't happen too often or you'll burn out.

It's only this week (thankfully). At least when tomorrow is over I can chill out and everything can return to normality once again!

Anyway Grem, best be off, gonna catch a few hours sleep!! Night! :)

Night Mozz, hope you get enough rest..

Right, time to get a brew on for the lair.. Special Friday mix too. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Morning folks.

Coffee & Baileys chesecake would be nice now.

Happy Friday to all.

Addicted to coffee was here before.

**scratches head**

• Advertisement

Yeah I haven't a clue, still, more the merrier and all that..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement