Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

So what are we all at for the evening folks?

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

So a certain top hat wearing guitarist made some interesting comments yesterday :eek:

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/rock/6560914/guns-n-roses-slash-reunion-axl-rose-interview

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'm currently watching Community and playing Pokémon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

heyday30 wrote: »
    I insist you fix this soon joya. I probably got the most unhealthy thing on the menu but by Jaysus ut was good..
    would love to know some good chinese in dublin, there is one wong restaurant quite near me actually but haven't been there in ages : )
    i love chinese soup with all those chopped veggies thats impossible to eat with those spoons they give ye lol

btw hi all nocts
    i'm studying, just as you see sleep.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

I'm currently sitting back in bed and relaxing with a can of coke, today's been pretty hectic with college, my phone hopping and I got invited out on a drinking session in a few weeks time so relax while I can :)

I'm off to cork tomorrow morning so looking forward to that :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Woo, hot chocolate. I couldn't sleep so I'm reading. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Just watching Alan Carr chatty man. I've eaten the ice cream for shame. FYI those pink magnums are lush.

Back on the wagon tomorrow :O

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Paperwork break. Yeesh. In good news the muppet show is coming back!.

Woo, hot chocolate. I couldn't sleep so I'm reading. :)

good stuff pp :)

Just watching Alan Carr chatty man. I've eaten the ice cream for shame. FYI those pink magnums are lush.

Back on the wagon tomorrow :O
    aw i have some baileys magnums in me fridge almost forgot on them but now... hmmmm...

• Advertisement

heyday30 wrote:

Watching that too. Saw him in Dublin around 3-4 years ago, love him! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Joya wrote: »
    aw i have some baileys magnums in me fridge almost forgot on them but now... hmmmm...

Forgotten ice cream.? How can this be :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Sounds like the leftover wine enigma!. :p

quick question guys, do your smileys come back when posting after a certain amount of posts? kinda weird being a noob again

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

quick question guys, do your smileys come back when posting after a certain amount of posts? kinda weird being a noob again
    I think you get that stuff, as well as the ability to post links and the like, when you hit 25 posts and 10 days old. I think it was originally 50 posts, but I read it was being lowered, but I'm not sure if that's actually taken effect yet.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

i wanna say 25 posts, but might be more

We lowered it to 25 last week, but still 10 days.

hahh all these developments lately and there so!
    Sounds like the leftover wine enigma!. :p
    yea the enigma it is :d))
    rum is gone though havent forget that :o

Shiminay wrote: »
    aw i remember those 10 days its a pain.. perhaps cut it to 5?

Angron wrote: »
    I think you get that stuff, as well as the ability to post links and the like, when you hit 25 posts and 10 days old. I think it was originally 50 posts, but I read it was being lowered, but I'm not sure if that's actually taken effect yet.
    i wanna say 25 posts, but might be more
    Shiminay wrote: »

ok cool thanks guys :) I'm doing them manually at the moment, bit weird but not too long to go

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I gonna be annoyed if I don't see a dire wolf next.

• Advertisement

I want to see an Andrewsarchus. Largest terrestrial carnivorous mammal, yet its closest living relative is thought to be the goat.

Dunno wtf is going on with my brother and his gf but I feel so awkward and I'm seriously contemplating going back to my room.

Angron wrote: »
    I want to see an Andrewsarchus. Largest terrestrial carnivorous mammal, yet its closest living relative is thought to be the goat.
    goats are actually very nicely weird creatures will all the climbing to an impossible places..

i mean really look at this :)

I think I'm going to call it a night Nocs, don't wreck the place.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Can't promise anything :P

G'night Shim!

Pleasant slumbers Shim.

Night night Shim

How's everyone?

g'night shim :)

all ok over here :) chilling in bed

• Advertisement

Hoping tonight is not a horror show again

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement