Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Satori Rae wrote: »
    :o

She was supposed to be on big brother, only she got pregnant then said (more so to up her profile) she would abort her baby to be on the show.....as producers seemed to go off her once they found out she was with child....now I am pro choice but like really o.0 Like she didn't have to announce it. Personal stuff is personal.....she also got the nhs to pay for boob jobs and boasts about it etc and has pulled all sorts of stunts like attack people on twitter who are celebs to get more exposure. Oh and that is a pretty **** reason to get an abortion. Just in my opinion.
    Oooh, I remember that thing about the breast implants on the NHS. As someone who hates Big Brother though, I never knew she was on it. That show should have died when Channel 4 cancelled it, and even then they should have cancelled it sooner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Lots of conspiring to kill here :pac:

oh oh I suppose :P thing is I'd never be able to lift a battle axe :P also I am way to lazy ............ I would give some one the evil eye though if it didn't take that much effort!!!

Angron wrote: »
    Oooh, I remember that thing about the breast implants on the NHS. As someone who hates Big Brother though, I never knew she was on it. That show should have died when Channel 4 cancelled it, and even then they should have cancelled it sooner.

I never watched a single episode of it until last year when my bf put it on...........it wasn't bad really I grew to like it but them again I wouldn't not watch every series or epp I would say after a while it would be boring.

They did not take Josie on to be on the show after due to her threatening to have an abortion. It caused way to much uproar

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Lots of conspiring to kill here :pac:
    That is the power of the Blood God, Khorne!

And since we are on the topic of battleaxes, I'll take a moment to bring up, once again, the mighty Chainaxe.
    latest?cb=20121202231119
    Part chainsaw, part axe, as deadly as it would be impractical.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,568 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Its............Booooootiful!!!!!!

• Advertisement

That is the power of the Blood God, Khorne!

And since we are on the topic of battleaxes, I'll take a moment to bring up, once again, the mighty Chainaxe.
    latest?cb=20121202231119
    Part chainsaw, part axe, as deadly as it would be impractical.

My life is not complete unless I have this in my life!!!!!!

Satori Rae wrote: »
    My life is not complete unless I have this in my life!!!!!!
    The chainaxe is a big part of what got me into the Khorne stuff in Warhammer 40k :D Only armies I like more are the Space Wolves, and maybe the Imperial Fists/Black Templars.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Don't know if this has been posted here but this is fairly good, delighted they are releasing a new album and even if it is just Benjamin Burnley I don't mind too much!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

mrkiscool2 wrote:
    Don't know if this has been posted here but this is fairly good, delighted they are releasing a new album and even if it is just Benjamin Burnley I don't mind too much!
    Interesting :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,568 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

A band I wish would release new album is a perfect circle.

• Advertisement

I'm currently anticipating a new Cattle Decapitation album :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Evening Nocs, how we doing?

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

I'm waiting for a new Guns N' Roses album :pac:, along with other albums by other bands.

Heyoo Shim.

The chainaxe is a big part of what got me into the Khorne stuff in Warhammer 40k :D Only armies I like more are the Space Wolves, and maybe the Imperial Fists/Black Templars.

love warhammer mainly the painting really :D the lads use to get me to paint their army's for them sometimes. Very very relaxing to do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

so, I'm shaken as hell... some scumbag kicked my dog today

Links234 wrote: »

Still feeling bad? :( Any word?

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

hey ho Shim

yeah I still feel like hell, I am most seriously not ok :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Is your dog ok Links??

• Advertisement

she seems ok, but might take her to the vet tomorrow anyway

Links234 wrote:
    What?? Oh my God Links are you and doggy OK?? Why would someone do that??! :(

Links234 wrote: »
    yeah I still feel like hell, I am most seriously not ok :(

Any chance or you having a friend over for the night or you going to a mates.........all else failing get your pooch some cheer me up movies lay in bed with a cuappa and distract yourself :) Helps me if I feel stressed out.

What?? Oh my God Links are you and doggy OK?? Why would someone do that??! :(

You would be surprised at how crazy some folk can be especially when it is aimed at your dog when your walking around.

Satori Rae wrote:
    You would be surprised at how crazy some folk can be especially when it is aimed at your dog when your walking around.
    That's just awful :(

Massive hugs for you and pooch, Links. There really are some complete assholes in this world. :(

see my thread in AH :(

That's just awful :(

Massive hugs for you and pooch, Links. There really are some complete assholes in this world. :(
    For sure although I never thought someone would aim that at such a small dog, not that any dog deserves that but links posted a piccy of her pooch and its sooooooo ickle and big eyed :D

Links234 wrote:
    see my thread in AH
    Going to have a look now Links.

Hope you're doing OK.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Hope your dog is ok Links.

Some people should get the same treatment back.

• Advertisement

Oh the poor dog, and poor you as well Links. :( :mad:

Might be a good idea to have her checked over by a vet tomorrow Links. She might be sore/bruised for a couple of says and she might benefit from some anti-inflammatories if she is.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement