Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Jaysis Paws, rather have leprosy!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I'd flat out say it to him "why are you here all the time? What's wrong with your house?" :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,552 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Joya wrote: »
    thanks both..
    believe it or not the last episode of bones is about a girl who killed herself as she was depressed..
    i mean never in 10 years of bones was a suicide case in it, and there it is tonight...

*hugs*

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I know what's wrong with his house. It stinks of wet dog and cigarette smoke and he's too lazy to clean it. :p

It's actually getting ridiculous tbh. I wouldn't mind once a week, but four times a day is taking the absolute p1ss.

I feel like this is all I talk about so I'll stop now. Sorry guys. :o

Don't stress about it Paws, sure that's what we're here for :)

I really need to get outta bed and go to this gig, but it's sooooo cozy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Lock your door Paws & leave him knocking.

Get the band to play in your bedroom Shim

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Trying to decide if I'll go out or not. Don't feel too pushed one way or the other tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Shiminay wrote: »
    Joya, that's really rough *hugs* I'd definitely recommend going though for you and forget about anyone else.

I had a power nap, my buddies are gigging shortly, might be time to get outta the bed :D
    thanks shimnay.. perhaps after a hopefully good night sleep ill feel different in the morning..
    i talked with one friend and she will bake some salty stuff and im supposed to bring somethin sweet...just so people would have a bite or two..
    *hugs*
    thanks dude ...
    Don't stress about it Paws, sure that's what we're here for :)

I really need to get outta bed and go to this gig, but it's sooooo cozy.
    don't go.
    Angron wrote: »
    Trying to decide if I'll go out or not. Don't feel too pushed one way or the other tbh.
    what u have in da fridge?

Ted_YNWA wrote:
    Lock your door Paws & leave him knocking.
    I would if I was here on my own but the fact of the matter is, it's my parents house so they can let in whoever they want.

I actually did that one day and he came around the front and rang the doorbell. I didn't answer and he looked in the window, knowing I'd ignored the doorbell.

I really need to de-stress. :(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

don't go.

what u have in da fridge?
    Nothing right now.

The door could accidentally be locked.

Nothing right now.
    ouch. me neither lol...

They'd still let him in even though they don't want him here that much either

I really need to de-stress. :(

yea after all that timme perhaps you can start looking at him as a part of the family.. and not let you be disturbed..

don't go.

I'd be tempted to stay here in bed with you all but that's unfortunately not an option, gotta see one of my friends. The podcast I was listening to is just after finishing so I think I'll take it as a sign to throw a shape!

I'd be tempted to stay here in bed with you all but that's unfortunately not an option, gotta see one of my friends. The podcast I was listening to is just after finishing so I think I'll take it as a sign to throw a shape!

thats exactly the reaction i was hoping for :)
    its like if youre undecicive and you flip a coin and in a split sec you know if the result is what you actually want or not :)
    have a good time : )...

thats exactly the reaction i was hoping for :)
    its like if youre undecicive and you flip a coin and in a split sec you know if the result is what you actually want or not :)
    have a good time : )...

Lol, clever Ms Joya :) nothing for it but to get outta the bed and put some clothes on :p

Lol, clever Ms Joya :) nothing for it but to get outta the bed and put some clothes on :p

ha i c what you did there :d))

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Happy Saturn Day all! :D

• Advertisement

happy happy swannie how are your wings, better? :)

btw im starting game of thrones...

happy afternoon Swannie, stay West side & enjoy as much of it as you can.

Right, I'm leaving my flat, I have my Optimus Prime hoody, so I'm gonna Transform and Roll Out! Might talk to you fine Nocturnal folks after sundown!

Enjoy Shim, I'll keep the troops in check until Wolfie arrives.

:cool:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

happy happy swannie how are your wings, better? :)
    **Flaps wings a couple times**

Yes Joya, I am feeling grand today thanks. How are things with you my friend? :D
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    happy afternoon Swannie, stay West side & enjoy as much of it as you can.
    LOOKS outside... Marine layer hiding my Sun at the moment, but should burn off later this afternoon. Just cooling it today Ted, sipping java and chatting with friends. :cool:

Decided I'm heading out, now to try and tame my hair.

Might talk to you fine Nocturnal folks after sundown!
    Aloha Shiminay! :cool:
    ...try and tame my hair.
    I have a chair and whip I use to tame lions you can borrow Angron... :pac:

Black Swan wrote: »
    **Flaps wings a couple times**

Yes Joya, I am feeling grand today thanks. How are things with you my friend? :D

LOOKS outside... Marine layer hiding my Sun at the moment, but should burn off later this afternoon. Just cooling it today Ted, sipping java and chatting with friends. :cool:

Sounds like a good plan there Bella.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

kinda struggling on the writing tonight, try again tomorrow :o

*hugs joya and pp*

Going on a night out on the 6th of june, really excited about it :D

• Advertisement

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Sounds like a good plan there Bella.
    Later may play my old Dragon Age II game, pretending to be a female mage called Hawk. I know... DA II doesn't compare to Skyrim, but sometimes I get nostalgic for old games with dragons in them. I just love dragons!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement