Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ooh that transformers hoodie sounds cool - pic?

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

There seems to be a bit of a dragon fest going on in the Lair Temple lately

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

kinda struggling on the writing tonight, try again tomorrow :o
    Me too ATC. Didn't get my 1-page today yet. :o
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    There seems to be a bit of a dragon fest going on in the Lair Temple lately
    Indeed Ted! The Lair is full of dragons! :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,552 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Black Swan wrote: »
    Later may play my old Dragon Age II game, pretending to be a female mage called Hawk. I know... DA II doesn't compare to Skyrim, but sometimes I get nostalgic for old games with dragons in them. I just love dragons!!

You should give witcher 3 a go swannie when it comes out in about a weeks time , bigger world than skyrim :-D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Wow, I'm exhausted today, think I should take the dog out, get a shower then make towards bed

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Me too ATC. Didn't get my 1-page today yet. :o

Indeed Ted! The Lair is full of dragons! :D

awh ok, hopefully tomorrow :o

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

You should give witcher 3 a go swannie when it comes out in about a weeks time , bigger world than skyrim :-D
    I've heard of that Witcher game, but never played it. The 3 version is to be bigger than Skyrim? Whoa! Is it also an open sandbox to play in? Does it have dragons?
    awh ok, hopefully tomorrow :o
    I need to schedule a time each day that I chain myself to my desk and write 1-page.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭johnny osbourne

evenin folks hope ur all well (smiley face)

evenin folks hope ur all well (smiley face)

Hi ozzy! Here, I have a few extra smiley faces I can give you...
    :D:D:D:D:D

Can't complain ozzie.

How bout your good self.

• Advertisement

I've heard of that Witcher game, but never played it. The 3 version is to be bigger than Skyrim? Whoa! Is it also an open sandbox to play in? Does it have dragons?

I need to schedule a time each day that I chain myself to my desk and write 1-page.

same here :) I've been trying to write 1000 words every day, tis very hard

hiya johnny :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,552 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Yup massive open world, dont think it has dragons but it has other cool mutants :-D dragon age inquisition has dragons though :-D

same here :) I've been trying to write 1000 words every day, tis very hard
    The "1000" sounds scary, and the "1" sounds easy, so I'll stick with 1-page. :pac:

Yup massive open world, dont think it has dragons but it has other cool mutants :-D dragon age inquisition has dragons though :-D
    Haven't played DA Inquisition yet. Is it only online? I like single player dragon games, and not thrilled with online-only versions.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Methinks this is going to be a long ass night. Boo-urns.

The "1000" sounds scary, and the "1" sounds easy, so I'll stick with 1-page. :pac:

that's cool black swan :)

I'll see how I get on over the next few weeks and might change the word aim

We'll keep you company for some of it at least G

Well... hi to you too Grem. Here, have a cup. It will cheer you up! :D

coffee-and-breakfast1.png

how you feeling black swan? bit better i hope :)

we'll keep ya company grem..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

**Flaps wings a couple times**

Yes Joya, I am feeling grand today thanks. How are things with you my friend? :D
    hey feeleing a bit better now after the exam i always crash
    started watching game of thrones as not sure who suggested it lol but am not sure whats with all the female and even pedophilia female nudity and f***k dictionary in it? lol
    i may be wrong and should prob see it all as "artistic" but not sure..

will give it a fair go anyway and see how its going
    books of yer both must be 1000nds of pages till now :D

• Advertisement

Haven't played DA Inquisition yet. Is it only online? I like single player dragon games, and not thrilled with online-only versions.

No its single player and theres multiplayer if you want but you dont have to play it ,thats a massive open world game too :-D theres about 10 different areas and there all huggge :-D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Well... hi to you too Grem. Here, have a cup. It will cheer you up! :D

coffee-and-breakfast1.png

me wants this. now :d))

how you feeling black swan? bit better i hope :)
    I'm on the mend thanks ATC. I'll be glad when my GP lets me get back to daily hard workouts.
    Joya wrote: »
    books of yer both must be 1000nds of pages till now :D
    Have 1000s of words, but they are just words, and need lots of revisions. No rest for the wicked BLACK Swannie!

Thanks guys.. Just feeling sorry for myself is all.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Joya wrote:
    yea after all that timme perhaps you can start looking at him as a part of the family.. and not let you be disturbed..
    But he's not family. Even my family don't let themselves in like he does, and they wouldn't dream of it.

I really should just learn to put up with it I guess. Clearly things aren't going to change. I'll try not post about him much any more. Put him out of my head.

Sorry again guys.

theres about 10 different areas and there all huggge :-D
    When it comes to game play, SIZE matters :o :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Hi folks.

But he's not family. Even my family don't let themselves in like he does, and they wouldn't dream of it.

I really should just learn to put up with it I guess. Clearly things aren't going to change. I'll try not post about him much any more. Put him out of my head.

Sorry again guys.

Better off to rant & let it out than let it fester inside your head Paws.

When it comes to game play, SIZE matters :o :P

tee hee
    heyday30 wrote: »
    Hi folks.

Hey hey

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

heyday30 wrote:
    Hi folks.
    Thanks guys.. Just feeling sorry for myself is all.
    Heyo :)
    Ted_YNWA wrote:
    Better off to rant & let it out than let it fester inside your head Paws.
    Maybe, but I don't want you guys getting sick of it either. I'd be lost without this place.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement