Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,552 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Black Swan wrote: »
    When it comes to game play, SIZE matters :o :P

Bejaysus ;-) :-D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

I'm on the mend thanks ATC. I'll be glad when my GP lets me get back to daily hard workouts.

Have 1000s of words, but they are just words, and need lots of revisions. No rest for the wicked BLACK Swannie!
    haha wicked is the best :d))
    Thanks guys.. Just feeling sorry for myself is all.

*hugs grem*
    But he's not family. Even my family don't let themselves in like he does, and they wouldn't dream of it.

I really should just learn to put up with it I guess. Clearly things aren't going to change. I'll try not post about him much any more. Put him out of my head.

Sorry again guys.
    no its ok as far as im concerned i feel your pain just sometimes is easier to accept what you cannot change
    or change it, if you know what i mean
    When it comes to game play, SIZE matters :o :P
    well said sista :D

hiya heyday hows you :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

heyday30 wrote: »
    Hi folks.

Hey heyday! :cool:

Swannie has not eaten all day, and it's now half past 1PM Pacific, so time to hunt food. I shall return later. It's been fun. Bye all. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Heyo :)

Maybe, but I don't want you guys getting sick of it either. I'd be lost without this place.

How about everytime you mention him, you have to post something innuendo.

*joya waves to swannie as she disappears into horizon*! :d)

c ya!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

I'm good thanks folks. Enjoying a glass of wine :)

I'm good thanks folks. Enjoying a glass of wine :)

not offering, no?

:d)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

I'm on the mend thanks ATC. I'll be glad when my GP lets me get back to daily hard workouts.

Have 1000s of words, but they are just words, and need lots of revisions. No rest for the wicked BLACK Swannie!

good to hear :) hopefully you'll be back to yourself soon

I'm kinda the same, have a few chapters done in bits with 1000s of words that need editing and pictures put in. No rest for the wicked for us too! I'm much more determined to get it done as my granny is in ill heath and she's the one who inspired me to do it

No worries grem, *hug*

hope you're ok there pp, better to rant about it than have it fester in your head

Hiya heyday :)

Joya wrote: »
    not offering, no?

:d)

*Searches for extra wine glasses. * passes one to joya.

Please help yourselves.

*Searches for extra wine glasses. * passes one to joya.

Please help yourselves.

awww why thank ye sooo much, just what me was needing tonite : )

cheers!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I was ill prepared for the sort of event I was attending, seems the organisers were too. My mate arrived with a record shop full of vinyl (cause he runs a record shop) and they have no fecking turntables.

Crowds of Hipster Youth and foreigners who just want something to do and then when I wanted to go to in to the bar, the bouncer wouldn't let me cause I had some cans in my bag.

I am now enjoying an Eddie Rockets burger and choc malt! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Joya wrote:
    no its ok as far as im concerned i feel your pain just sometimes is easier to accept what you cannot change or change it, if you know what i mean
    Yeah, I see what you're saying. I'll just have to accept it, I can't change it. Nobody else in the house seems willing to change it. Plus, it's not my place. Even though I'm 26, it's still my parents house.

It's just that, most of the time I genuinely can't believe how forward and demanding he is when he arrives.

"I'll have a small cup of tea."
    "Switch the TV over."
    "I'll just have a couple of biscuits."

I wouldn't dream of acting like that if I was a guest in somebody else's house.

I'll calm down now, I'm only getting myself worked up. (Not like that.. :p )
    Ted_YNWA wrote:
    How about everytime you mention him, you have to post something innuendo.
    See above. :p
    heyday30 wrote:
    I'm good thanks folks. Enjoying a glass of wine
    Oh very nice, heyday. Enjoy! :)
    hope you're ok there pp, better to rant about it than have it fester in your head
    I'm OK. I should just out up with it I guess. I can't change it.

Yeah, I see what you're saying. I'll just have to accept it, I can't change it. Nobody else in the house seems willing to change it. Plus, it's not my place. Even though I'm 26, it's still my parents house.

It's just that, most of the time I genuinely can't believe how forward and demanding he is when he arrives.

"I'll have a small cup of tea."
    "Switch the TV over."
    "I'll just have a couple of biscuits."

I wouldn't dream of acting like that if I was a guest in somebody else's house.

I'll calm down now, I'm only getting myself worked up. (Not like that.. :p )

See above. :p

Oh very nice, heyday. Enjoy! :)

I'm OK. I should just out up with it I guess. I can't change it.
    i see it seems he feels relaxed and perhaps its cause you all act towards him nicely perhaps he feels as in his own home?.. if nobody ever told him or showed him anything how would the poor lad know :)
    but then yes if you cannot change it - not sure if ye talked with your parents about it, than is better accept it and dont fight it as youd lose your own energy for nothing
    better see what you CAN do in that situation, and do what you have to eg if you have to go to your room or go for a walk or anything else (or nothing just let it be and do what you'd be doing if he's not there) than do so and accept it as something you would do
    btw its only temporary i guess so maybe that easies your tension as well like, youll be out of there when you can
    or not, :)

wow i cant believe i wrote lots perdone me por favor lol

Shiminay wrote: »
    I was ill prepared for the sort of event I was attending, seems the organisers were too. My mate arrived with a record shop full of vinyl (cause he runs a record shop) and they have no fecking turntables.

Crowds of Hipster Youth and foreigners who just want something to do and then when I wanted to go to in to the bar, the bouncer wouldn't let me cause I had some cans in my bag.

I am now enjoying an Eddie Rockets burger and choc malt! :D

Classy shim I love it :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Classy shim I love it :D

That's how I roll :)

Think I might go shopping during the week for a dress or something like that for my upcoming night out :D can't beat retail therapy

Joya wrote:
    i see it seems he feels relaxed and perhaps its cause you all act towards him nicely perhaps he feels as in his own home?.. if nobody ever told him or showed him anything how would the poor lad know but then yes if you cannot change it - not sure if ye talked with your parents about it, than is better accept it and dont fight it as youd lose your own energy for nothing better see what you CAN do in that situation, and do what you have to eg if you have to go to your room or go for a walk or anything else (or nothing just let it be) than do so and accept it as something you would do btw its only temporary i guess so maybe that easies your tension as well like, youll be out of there when you can or not,
    But, see, we don't act nice to him. Perhaps I'm not explaining it properly. He's not relaxed, he's genuinely ignorant and rude. I'm not the only one who thinks this. My Mam does too but she says nothing. Poor isn't how I would describe him tbh. I've heard several people around the town describe him the same way I have. I have spoken to my parents about it but they say to ignore him. You can't ignore someone who les themselves into your house. I guess I'll have to just walk away when he comes in tbh. :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

We had a leech neighbour like that years ago Paws, it was truly painful. I wouldn't stay in the same room because there was something not right with him. Still shudder at the memories..

But, see, we don't act nice to him. Perhaps I'm not explaining it properly. He's not relaxed, he's genuinely ignorant and rude. I'm not the only one who thinks this. My Mam does too but she says nothing. Poor isn't how if describe how. I've heard several people around the town describe him the same way I have. I have spoken to my parents about it but they say to ignore him. You can't ignore someone who les themselves into your house. I guess I'll have to just walk away when he comes in tbh. :(

aw.. i'd defo not be the one who says nothing in cases like this, spec if your parents don't like him either.
    i take any situation u to a certain point but it comes to a point where i chose whats more worth and then step up for myself.. had to confront couple of times in life no matter how much i do not like it, but it was better afterwards..

but if stepin up and sayin your truth like, how he makes you feel or that you would prefer to be alone (eg without him there) at that moment as you have something to do where hes not wanted is not the option.. then whatever happens i presume making some plan for yourself so that you do not react caught up every time he comes around maybe is a way to deal with it..

how old is he?

Joya wrote:
    aw.. i'd defo not be the one who says nothing in cases like this, spec if your parents don't like him either. i take any situation u to a certain point but it comes to a point where i chose whats more worth and then step up for myself.. had to confront couple of times in life no matter how much i do not like it, but it was better afterwards..
    Yeah I get you.. I'm just going to have to put up with it. I've told my parents I'm not happy with it, neither are they, but nothing is ever done. I'm wasting my breath talking anyone about it. If I disagree with something ridiculous he says, I'm the one in the wrong according to my parents.
    Joya wrote:
    but if stepin up and sayin your truth like, how he makes you feel or that you would prefer to be alone (eg without him there) at that moment as you have something to do where hes not wanted is not the option.. then whatever happens i presume making some plan for yourself so that you do not react caught up every time he comes around maybe is a way to deal with it..
    I think I'll just start leaving the room again when he comes in.
    Joya wrote:
    how old is he?
    He's 60. He lives on his own so I would understand him being lonely but he's not, he's got family in the town as well. And it's a tiny town, population is very small.

• Advertisement

We had a leech neighbour like that years ago Paws, it was truly painful. I wouldn't stay in the same room because there was something not right with him. Still shudder at the memories..
    Yeah.. It's so annoying. But at the same time I'm worrying I'm coming across as a horrible person on here tbh.

Stick this under his seat the next time he comes in.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

You're not coming across as horrible Paws. You don't have to like this man. If someone was coming into my home day in day out that I didn't like I wouldn't stay in the same room as them. The fact he has family in the area makes it worse.

Lol, I'm tempted to do that Ted.

Thanks KKkitty. I kinda wish I could leave but I genuinely can't afford to. I'm hoping I get a job soon. In the mean time I am saving what I can. Just in case.

With this eye patch I feel weird.

Oh yeah, is your eye feeling any better?

think I might jump into the leaba, been awake since early-o-clock.

Stay classy noccers.

Lol, I'm tempted to do that Ted.

Thanks KKkitty. I kinda wish I could leave but I genuinely can't afford to. I'm hoping I get a job soon. In the mean time I am saving what I can. Just in case.

Really hope you get a job soon so.

you're not coming across as horrible pp, you don't like him and that's ok, it would drive me bonkers if someone came in uninvited too! Seriously, I've met you and you come across as a great person :D

• Advertisement

Eye is still stinging but I'm hoping for a better night's sleep tonight that's for sure. Not the first time one of my kids poked my eye. Last time my oldest son took the size of a matchstick top off my cornea.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement