Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

Shiminay wrote: »
    Nice :) Not a thing planned for the night, am pondering the leaba tbh :/

It has been such a weird heavy day at least here it has, really humid and polleny had to nap earlier had such a banging headache >.< grand now though.

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Evening all.

Anyone got a bucket of ice cold water? My feet are burning off me!! :eek:

Evening hun....ah that old feeling of being on your feet all day.......do what I do throw off your shoes n socks and thrust them under your bfs nose for a good rub, stink and all :P

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Joya wrote:
    btw im off nocts.. need to rest for tomorrow. thanks for your words re tom as you really calmed me down.. hope i'll manage to handle it.. xo
    Night night Joya. Apologies for earlier, I didn't mean to be so argumentative. I'm just frustrated with the situation here.

Hope things go OK tomorrow xx
    Satori Rae wrote:
    Hidy hi y'all hows it all going?
    Mozzeltoff wrote:
    Evening all.
    Heyo ladies :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Evening all.

Anyone got a bucket of ice cold water? My feet are burning off me!! :eek:

heyo mozz! how's things?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Satori Rae wrote: »
    It has been such a weird heavy day at least here it has, really humid and polleny had to nap earlier had such a banging headache >.< grand now though.

Unpleasant :(

I spent a nice chunk of time in the bed earlier, but I'm always tired and I have nothing for doing tomorrow, so might make the most of the downtime :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Evening hun....ah that old feeling of being on your feet all day.......do what I do throw off your shoes n socks and thrust them under your bfs nose for a good rub, stink and all :P

I may be waiting a while before he does that! :P He did bring me chocolate and Dr. Pepper so he's still being awesome. Just has a thing against feet :pac:

Heyo ladies :)

Howdy Paws!! How are you pet?
    heyo mozz! how's things?

What's the craic girl!! Great to see ya back :D
    I am in great form girl, for someone who did a nine hour shift in a kitchen :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ooh a footrub. Must teach the dog how to do that.. :p

Links, doll and clown fear are just there to be played with.. So much fun to be had!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Ooh a footrub. Must teach the dog how to do that.. :p

Links, doll and clown fear are just there to be played with.. So much fun to be had!

I must be strange I hate people at my feet!

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    I'm OK and yourself? :)
    Ooh a footrub. Must teach the dog how to do that..
    I'm not a footrub type of a person. I do like having my hair played with though. :o

heyday30 wrote: »
    I must be strange I hate people at my feet!

Usually I would be like you and wouldn't want anyone near my feet but when you're on your feet all day you don't be long changing your mind :pac:

• Advertisement

I'm OK and yourself? :)

I'm not a footrub type of a person. I do like having my hair played with though. :o

I am tired girl. A lot of hard slogging today. But I am in a fantastic mood! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

It's true :pac:

My feet and neck are absolutely no go areas.

Anyone touches my neck I am not responsible for my actions towards them :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

I may be waiting a while before he does that! :P He did bring me chocolate and Dr. Pepper so he's still being awesome. Just has a thing against feet :pac:

I am in great form girl, for someone who did a nine hour shift in a kitchen :pac:

the cracic is fairly busy with me at the moment, a lot of things going on at the moment, but relaxing as it's the weekend!
    I was invited out for a night out for in a few weeks time so that's exciting:D
    Also hoping to meet another broads person in dublin in the next few weeks so hope to organise that soon.
    My granny is still in hospital but my folks are searching for a suitable nursing home so when they find one she'll be out be moving to tipp.
    College is still going well, I had my first IEP meeting the other day and have a plan for the next four months, including day trip with the college. 2 new students have started last week, they seem very nice. So it's all go go at the moment!!

Thanks mozz, great to be back :D

Wow fair play, 9 hours is a long time, you deserve to put your feet up now :)

Anyone touches my neck I am not responsible for my actions towards them :pac:

I love attention to my neck :D

I think I shall retire to my boudoir, but don't worry, I'm bringing you all with me ;)

I think I shall retire to my boudoir, but don't worry, I'm bringing you all with me ;)

That is the talk of a harlot that is :P

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    I am tired girl. A lot of hard slogging today. But I am in a fantastic mood!
    Ah good, glad to hear it! :D

Send some good mood vibes this way. I'm not feeling the greatest. I feel a bit nauseous and my throat is scratchy.
    Shiminay wrote:
    I have this weird thing where I don't like people touching my ankles for some reason. :o

I don't think anyone has ever called me that before :eek: :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Talk of harlotry, i've arrived just in time so :pac:

the cracic is fairly busy with me at the moment, a lot of things going on at the moment, but relaxing as it's the weekend!
    I was invited out for a night out for in a few weeks time so that's exciting:D
    Also hoping to meet another broads person in dublin in the next few weeks so hope to organise that soon.
    My granny is still in hospital but my folks are searching for a suitable nursing home so when they find one she'll be out be moving to tipp.
    College is still going well, I had my first IEP meeting the other day and have a plan for the next four months, including day trip with the college. 2 new students have started last week, they seem very nice. So it's all go go at the moment!!

Thanks mozz, great to be back :D

Wow fair play, 9 hours is a long time, you deserve to put your feet up now :)

It's good to take a break girl, all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy :pac: I hope the search is successful for you guys, the sooner the better :) I have the feet up for the evening and that's that. Back in again for a six hour shift tomorrow but it won't be as hectic, thankfully.
    heyday30 wrote: »
    I love attention to my neck :D

It's a form of torture to me. I just can't stand it :pac:

I dear say Shim..:pac:

He is truly the king of kings if you got you Dr pepper <3 it!!!

My bestie hates feet she can't bare the summer cause of the sandles an flip flops that will come out in force :P

Shiminay wrote:
    I think I shall retire to my boudoir, but don't worry, I'm bringing you all with me
    Oh my! :eek:
    Lithium93_ wrote:
    Talk of harlotry, i've arrived just in time so
    Nice timing there Sir. :D

I have this weird thing where I don't like people touching my ankles for some reason. :o

You must be a descendant of Achilles so :p

My timing is brilliant, if i do say so myself :D

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Talk of harlotry, i've arrived just in time so :pac:

The biggest harlot of us all ;)

The biggest harlot of us all ;)

I resent that, my legal team shall be in contact with you short with a cease & desist order :P

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    My timing is brilliant, if i do say so myself :D

Haw haw :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

I love neck massages. So relaxing. Painkillers are kicking in. My eye isn't stinging as much.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement