Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Ok I want to call her Penny after Penny on The Big Bang Theory but my fella says no.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

KKkitty wrote: »
    Ok I want to call her Penny after Penny on The Big Bang Theory but my fella says no.

You need to pick some utterly horrid names to offer as well, like Goatface McGuirk, Little Miss Pissy Pants, Cantankerous Gargleblaster, or Gremlinertia. That way he'll go with the prefered name you've picked. :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Didn't miss that mention :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Links234 wrote: »
    You need to pick some utterly horrid names to offer as well, like Goatface McGuirk, Little Miss Pissy Pants, Cantankerous Gargleblaster, or Gremlinertia. That way he'll go with the prefered name you've picked. :)

Anything like reverse psychology doesn't work wit my fella haha. Trust me nearly 7 years down the line I should know that :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Didn't miss that mention :(
    :pac:
    KKkitty wrote: »
    Anything like reverse psychology doesn't work wit my fella haha. Trust me nearly 7 years down the line I should know that :D
    Call the cat Jiji

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Continuing on Links suggestion call the kitten Mogwai.. :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,548 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

How about......preacher-san

Ahh family guy, some badly needed mindless telly.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Aww, cute.. My brother and his gf are six months together today. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Snap grem :)

• Advertisement

More tea and toast now too.

Also saw a trailer for a show called Wayward Pines that i may set to record, looks sweet.

More tea and toast now too.

Also saw a trailer for a show called Wayward Pines that i may set to record, looks sweet.

I was gonna watch ' the fault in our stars' but I be too sad. And has no mans to cuddle while watching....

heyday30 wrote:
    I was gonna watch ' the fault in our stars' but I be too sad. And has no mans to cuddle while watching....
    I went to see it with my friend in the cinema when it came out. OMG, I was sobbing by the time it was over. :(

I went to see it with my friend in the cinema when it came out. OMG, I was sobbing by the time it was over. :(

Nah not able for that lol

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Good Morning Everyone :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,548 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Night pals

Hi and bye!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Good Morning Everyone :D
    Hey Lith, how are you?
    Night pals
    Night Seph sleep well.

Hey Lith, how are you?

Alrighty now Mr. Jumper, are you set for The Arrow season 3 finale this week?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

I forgot the time I might retire but having to much fun howling along to the misfits >.<

• Advertisement

Alrighty now Mr. Jumper, are you set for The Arrow season 3 finale this week?
    Not even close. I'm so far behind I'm taking the cowards way out. After the finales of both Flash and Arrow have aired I'm going to binge watch them both in all their glory.

heyday30 wrote:
    Nah not able for that lol
    Nope. Oh I was an emotional wreck after it.
    Lithium93_ wrote:
    Good Morning Everyone
    Morning :D
    Night pals
    Night Seph :)

Not even close. I'm so far behind I'm taking the cowards way out. After the finales of both Flash and Arrow have aired I'm going to binge watch them both in all their glory.

Thought you'd be up to date by now :P

Well Arrow ends this week, while The Flash speeds (:pac:) into it's 2nd last episode before it all kicks off in the season finale :D, plus the Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D 2 hour finale is also this week

I'll be lost when the shows are finished :(

Thought you'd be up to date by now :P

Well Arrow ends this week, while The Flash speeds (:pac:) into it's 2nd last episode before it all kicks off in the season finale :D, plus the Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D 2 hour finale is also this week

I'll be lost when the shows are finished :(
    I know what you mean. Life stuff and bad internet has kept me mostly in the real world, another reason I'm behind. I've missed so much, Flash, Arrow, Elementary, Agents of Shield. There is more but I can't remember them now.

At least I still have offline gaming and alcohol.

I know what you mean. Life stuff and bad internet has kept me mostly in the real world, another reason I'm behind. I've missed so much, Flash, Arrow, Elementary, Agents of Shield. There is more but I can't remember them now.

At least I still have offline gaming and alcohol.

Real life is a bitch, so's bad internet, seems like you got enough to catch up on, oh and watch Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D episode 19 before you go see Age Of Ultron, regret it you will not :D

Good thing for back up things like offline gaming and booze.

Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D has been renewed for a 3rd season

Real life is a bitch, so's bad internet, seems like you got enough to catch up on, oh and watch Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D episode 19 before you go see Age Of Ultron, regret it you will not :D

Good thing for back up things like offline gaming and booze.

Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D has been renewed for a 3rd season
    Alright, I'll see about taking care of it during the week, should be free after tuesday. Thank you for the heads up. Again. :D

Glad i could be off assistance.

Satori Rae wrote: »
    I forgot the time I might retire but having to much fun howling along to the misfits >.<
    Sounds like fun, nothing better than belting out a tune you love.
    Glad i could be off assistance.
    Always here to save a clueless fan, you should have your own cape.

Always here to save a clueless fan, you should have your own cape.

Again glad i could help. I have an Iron Legion :P, capes are too bothersome.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Again glad i could help. I have an Iron Legion :P, capes are too bothersome.

I just have my claws.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement