Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

It is...

Where is everyone?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Have fun Links :D Give my regards to herself!

Tis fierce quiet, I don't think anyone's looking forward to the dreaded Tuesday :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

Out having fun or asleep >.<

or eating cake :O

Satori Rae wrote:
    Out having fun or asleep >.

Maybe they're in having fun :pac:

Shiminay wrote: »
    Have fun Links :D Give my regards to herself!

Tis fierce quiet, I don't think anyone's looking forward to the dreaded Tuesday :(

Blah Tuesdays are always slowwwwwwwwwww and busy >.<

• Advertisement

Maybe they're in having fun :pac:

I had fun once I think :/

Me too.. I think..

How's things Satori?

Ladies, I have fun enough for all of us! :p

* depolys automated Jagerbomb droids

Not to bad just picking out something to fall asleep to. Gargoyles it is!! (one of my fav cartoons comics growing up)

How is all for you, do anymore drives lately?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,276 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I love gargoyles - have a tattoo inspired by goliath!

• Advertisement

Satori Rae wrote:
    Not to bad just picking out something to fall asleep to. Gargoyles it is!! (one of my fav cartoons comics growing up)
    Sounds good :)
    Satori Rae wrote:
    How is all for you, do anymore drives lately?
    Yep, I was out this morning. I'm definitely making progress. :)

I'm gonna paint my nails. Trying to decide on a colour. Decisions, decisions.. :o

I loved how it was all Star Trek TNG actors voicing Gargoyles too :)

I love gargoyles - have a tattoo inspired by goliath!

OMFG that is fracking sweet. <3 Such a good show. Never liked any cartons bar that, X-man, bat man and spider man. Any chance of a gawp at it?

Ok so now the big question of preference...............Star Trek or OR Star Wars ?........ I will put this out there, I choose Star Trek :O

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Gargoyles was the business alright :D

Also, I like Tuesday, it's a really quiet day usually.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Star Wars for a few reasons.

Though the prequels were cack, I love the original trilogy. I enjoy a lot of the Star Wars games, from Lego Star Wars, to KOTOR, to Battlefront II. Also, I haven't seen much Trek stuff.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,276 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Satori Rae wrote: »
    Ok so now the big question of preference...............Star Trek or OR Star Wars ?........ I will put this out there, I choose Star Trek :O

Star trek all the way for me and yeah I'll try upload a photo to my page when I'm home.. Signal too crap here with phone.

Star Wars, but I really love Trek too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Sup folkels.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Trek by a mile, but damned if I don't like Star Wars too

• Advertisement

Evening Moz :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Hi all.

Good evening Swannie, there's a Jagerbomb over there on the counter if you want it :D One there for you too Moz, forgot to say :o

Star Wars, but I really love Trek too :)

I was raised on Star Trek my dad is a hugeeeeeeeeeee fan he loves Gene Roddenberry and anything related :D

Star wars was good but it lost me at some bits never really peeked my interest to explore it more then watching the films, I am looking forward to the new one coming out though. I have to say I enjoyed watching them more as an adult as a child.

Good evening Swannie, there's a Jagerbomb over there on the counter if you want it :D One there for you too Moz, forgot to say :o

Jagerbomb..SAHWEEETTT :D

Actually, I'd love some chocolate! But there's none in the house! :eek:

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Jagerbomb..SAHWEEETTT :D

Actually, I'd love some chocolate! But there's none in the house! :eek:

You could try some of my soy chocolate yogurts >.< Take them all there free!!!!

Satori Rae wrote: »
    You could try some of my soy chocolate yogurts >.< Take them all there free!!!!

Errmm..nah, no thanks Sat :/ I'd love a Turkish Delight or something! God damn Tescos and they're shutting at 12 :/

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Errmm..nah, no thanks Sat :/ I'd love a Turkish Delight or something! God damn Tescos and they're shutting at 12 :/

Nobody wants them...........they have a shelf life of like 4 months!!!!!!! Sometimes veggie/vegan stuff is wrong.........very wrong.........oh wait I am trying to get rid of these ........there great :P I miss tesco being 24 hr :(

Painted my nails silver :cool:

Hi Mozz :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Good evening Swannie, there's a Jagerbomb over there on the counter if you want it :D
    Jägermeister shot and coke please Shiminay, no Red Bull. :cool:

I know, whimpy Swannie! :o

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement