Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Bling bling Paws :p

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Downloaded the Guardians Of The Galaxy soundtrack on iTunes, €8 well spent :D.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,276 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I'll just swipe that red bull so Swannie, shall be needed tonight!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Painted my nails silver :cool:
    I'm about ready to go all black Paws... even a faux black dragon tattoo on my back, so black nails would go too. Goth Swannie... :eek:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

I'll just swipe that red bull so Swannie, shall be needed tonight!
    You can have it Grem! I am already wired. :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Shiminay wrote:
    Bling bling Paws
    Yep :p
    Black Swan wrote:
    I'm about ready to go all black Paws... even a faux black dragon tattoo on my back, so black nails would go too. Goth Swannie...
    Nice one Swan. :D

Went for one black nail on each hand because I love my only black nail polish. :cool:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,276 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I'd say I was a teenager when I last owned nail polish or make up for that matter..

Black Swannie sounds good :D

Nice one Swan. :D

Went for one black nail on each hand because I love my only black nail polish. :cool:
    Black is beautiful! :cool:
    I'd say I was a teenager when I last owned nail polish or make up for that matter..
    I used to use a lot of make up when mid-teen to get by the pub bouncers while dating older lads. I reached my 5-10 height early, would dress to kill, and you would be surprised how often I got in the door. Use very little makeup today, except when I roleplay, ha! (Girl with the Dragon Tattoo). :D
    Shiminay wrote: »
    Black Swannie sounds good :D
    I've got black leathers too, that make those leather squeaking sounds when walk. :D

You'll be seen *and* heard coming so Swanington :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

I must head to bed soon. Didn't realise how bloody late it was. Got hospital in the morning!

Think my mother did the make up shopping so my hand was forced.. Doubt I'd ever have bothered otherwise.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Pain, pain, all I know is pain.

Pain_Bot.png

Oh dear, it's as good as that Wolfie? :(

Uh oh what's up Wolf?? :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

The demon shrub refuses to die. My sciatica is flaring up, and my knee just popped.

Ouch, that sucks man :(

Oh man you're getting both barrels there. That sounds very very nasty.

You'll be seen *and* heard coming so Swanington :D
    Not if Swannie hides in the shadows and doesn't wear her squeaky leathers. :cool:
    Pain, pain, all I know is pain.
    Join the club wolf!

Sounds like someone's been levelling up their stealth then Swannie :p

• Advertisement

The knee pops once a week at least. Thankfully no swelling this time

Sounds like someone's been levelling up their stealth then Swannie :p
    Shhhhhhhhhhhhh Shiminay! :eek: Don't tell anyone! It can be our secret.

Swannie's got no pants! *eek*

Still sounds nasty Wolf.. Hope you're not working.

How did you know that I was commando today Grem? Do you have cams in my flat. :eek:

**Swannie plans to do a sweep upon return to flat!!!**

Still sounds nasty Wolf.. Hope you're not working.

No work tonight

Signal keeps dropping off the deep end when I try to reply. Glad you're not working Wolf..

Bedtime! nn Nocs.

Signal keeps dropping off the deep end when I try to reply. Glad you're not working Wolf..
    So am I. How did I do that to my thumb?
    Bedtime! nn Nocs.
    Pleasant slumbers to you

Something up with your thumb?

• Advertisement

Funky looking blister popped itself.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement