Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Shiminay wrote:
    Ah, it's a work thing, can't share it with you all just yet I'm afraid.
    Well, that's very mysterious. :p
    hiya pp, things are good thanks, enjoying the course. Starting to get one of my files ready for assessment in a few months, on the not so good side, pepsi isn't so well so that's a bit worrying. hope to bring her to the vet soon
    Oh that's good.

Oh dear, what's wrong with her? If you can't get her to the vet just yet it might be a good idea to phone them and get some advice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

thanks joya, might check it out some time :)

Oh that's good.

Oh dear, what's wrong with her? If you can't get her to the vet just yet it might be a good idea to phone them and get some advice.

not sure exactly but we think a part of old age, she's got bad teeth and they've sort of re tracked so won't eat hard food at the moment. My mom is feeding her soft food, not sure if anything can be done with her age but might ring the vet

How's things with you? :)

not sure exactly but we think a part of old age, she's got bad teeth and they've sort of re tracked so won't eat hard food at the moment. My mom is feeding her soft food, not sure if anything can be done with her age but might ring the vet
    She could possibly just need her teeth cleaned. You'd be surprised at the difference that can make.
    How's things with you?
    All good here. Almost finished my book, just a few more pages. :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Joya wrote: »
    aw i kinda hoped there you re a writer, kind of have a thing for them :D
    :eek: :D I'm a different sort of linguist, I'm more cunning ;):p
    Most of my working day is spent writing something or other :)

• Advertisement

Shiminay wrote:
    I'm a different sort of linguist, I'm more cunning

:eek:

She could possibly just need her teeth cleaned. You'd be surprised at the difference that can make.

All good here. Almost finished my book, just a few more pages. :)

that's true :) can make a big difference. We'll see anyway

good to hear :)

Sounds interesting shim :)

right I gotta be off again, talk later guys :)

See ya, atc. :)

ttyl ATC * waves *

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Hungry, cooking a big load of spaghetti bolognese.

Spag Bol for all!

I ran out to catch the shops before closing and have 2 new guitar leads to make the beautiful and horrific noises with later when I'm back in the flat :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Nice, what sort of a guitar do you have?

An Ibanez Iceman in Drop A tuning for that bowel rumbling depth and doom :D

Nice! Started reading Game of Thrones, it's good so far. I like Ned Stark, and Tyrion Lannister.

The sky is pretty :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

I am wreaked ............ work and then the vets with a stubborn dog who likes to stand on me in the car >.< little paws of hefty death stabs!!!

Also hurrro :)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

How are all the lovely noccers tonight.

Edit, hope doggie is ok Sats. only saw that post now.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    How are all the lovely noccers tonight.

Sleepy like a sleepy thing!!!! you?

Hope yourself and doggy are OK, Satori.

Heyo Ted

• Advertisement

Satori Rae wrote: »
    Sleepy like a sleepy thing!!!! you?

Give that woman a java !!

Heyo Ted

Howye PP

Almost time to get home, my scribblings are almost done for the day :D

hey Shim.

get all them new enhancements written up for here?

Heyo Ted

We are grand hun cheers for asking. He was due his vaccination, normally I would give it from home (since he is not mad gone on vets :P ) but they no longer sell over counter.

Went better then expected vet got on floor with him and rolled about with him. :D
    So I think from now on when he has to go in it will be easier on him. The vets we had before were kind of ass hats. So between them and me (being nervous for him) it didn't make the situation better :P.

Tired out now, he is still shedding like mad so his fur is killing me. His seasonal Alopecia is flaring slightly but it is way better now then it was last time it did.

Going to explore some fancy french dog shampoo soon to see will it sort it :)

Ted_YNWA wrote:
    Howye PP
    Hello :)
    Satori Rae wrote:
    We are grand hun cheers for asking. He was due his vaccination, normally I would give it from home (since he is not mad gone on vets ) but they no longer sell over counter.
    Ah OK. Yeah it's a bit dangerous tbh. The regulations have got tighter. They also used to be available in some pharmacies but not anymore. They're live vaccines and if they got into the wrong hands there really could be all sorts of trouble. Not saying you're the wrong type of person btw. :o

Hello :)

Ah OK. Yeah it's a bit dangerous tbh. The regulations have got tighter. They also used to be available in some pharmacies but not anymore. They're live vaccines and if they got into the wrong hands there really could be all sorts of trouble. Not saying you're the wrong type of person btw. :o

HA I know what you mean. But isnt that only for dog use. I mean I couldn't imagine injecting parvo for fun :/ *woofs :P

I was a nurse in training so use to giving injections not so much enjoy receiving them though :o

But I have to admit my OH one of his family members accidentally stuck him self with the needle while trying to vaccinate his dog o.0 luckily the idiot did not press the plunger >.>

Don't want to imagine what sticking yourself with doggy medicine would do for ya! :eek:

I think if I do get this puppy, I might name him Russ.

Also, had to bring two puppies we are currently fostering from the ISPCA in for vaccinations and micro chipping. They did not appreciate the needles :P

Shiminay wrote: »
    Don't want to imagine what sticking yourself with doggy medicine would do for ya! :eek:

Might make ya howl at the moon :P

• Advertisement

Angron wrote: »
    I think if I do get this puppy, I might name him Russ.

Also, had to bring two puppies we are currently fostering from the ISPCA in for vaccinations and micro chipping. They did not appreciate the needles :P

I am jealous nagging the Oh for more dogs >.< alas no so far >.<

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement