Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Shiminay wrote: »
    We'll be the dark corner of the new Social & Fun category, it's all good! I've kept us a nice spot under the trees to keep us shaded and mysterious....

I rrrrrrrealllly hope so :)
    How will ye achieve that, some sub-section?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Afternoon all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

Afternoon :-)

Just booked my holidays in college :-D off to London for 4 days in June!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

Nothing like a iced coffee outside in the sun. Has links been on any word on how pooch is today?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Think I'll head out myself in a bit with a book and a can of diet Club Orange. :D

No word from her today. Fingers crossed both her and pooch are OK.

• Advertisement

Think I'll head out myself in a bit with a book and a can of diet Club Orange. :D

No word from her today. Fingers crossed both her and pooch are OK.

Remember the sunscreen :p

Satori Rae wrote:
    Remember the sunscreen
    Ooh yeah, good idea :D

Ok, I have being keeping shtum about this now for the last few days but I think it's time I share with you guys now. I just received a phone call there and I am absolutely beaming.

I applied for a job in one of the hotels down here last Friday. I had an interview yesterday and it looked pretty promising. The head chef of the hotel rang me there now and has asked me to come in this Friday and do a trial, but he seems to think I'll be fine. So yeah, after all my down and out hopelessness, things are finally looking up :D

yeii mozz pre-congrats :)) !!! <3<3<3

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,567 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Coñgrats mozz :)

• Advertisement

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Ok, I have being keeping shtum about this now for the last few days but I think it's time I share with you guys now. I just received a phone call there and I am absolutely beaming.

I applied for a job in one of the hotels down here last Friday. I had an interview yesterday and it looked pretty promising. The head chef of the hotel rang me there now and has asked me to come in this Friday and do a trial, but he seems to think I'll be fine. So yeah, after all my down and out hopelessness, things are finally looking up :D

That's great news delighted for you :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,567 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

are the drop down menus not working for anyone else?

yup, here too!
    no new post notifications either lol

btw seph cmon dont be shy answer my previious question pls :d))

Thanks you guys :D
    I haven't shared it on Facebook or nothing yet, so besides my OH and his sister, you guys are nearly the first to know :o

Oh and in relation to the drop down menus and the notifications, I thought it was my browser acting the maggont :o Seems I am not the only one so..

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    I applied for a job in one of the hotels down here last Friday. I had an interview yesterday and it looked pretty promising. The head chef of the hotel rang me there now and has asked me to come in this Friday and do a trial, but he seems to think I'll be fine. So yeah, after all my down and out hopelessness, things are finally looking up
    OMG Mozz, congratulations! I'm delighted for you! :D

Such a begger this guy is after my brunch he is >.<

Mozzeltoff wrote: »

congrats mozz, delighted for you! :D

home from college now :)

had a little party/gathering today as a student finished up their 2 years, to do a training course in cooking down in Waterford

doing better today, the saying 'a problem shared is a problem halved' (I think that's the right way round!) is definitely true

Satori Rae wrote:
    Such a begger this guy is after my brunch he is >.
    Cuuuuuuuute!!!
    doing better today, the saying 'a problem shared is a problem halved' (I think that's the right way round!) is definitely true
    Yeah that saying is definitely true IMO :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

didn't sleep well at all last night, in fact didn't get to sleep until after 9am

I did however add hops to my currently brewing beer, so that's something I guess?

Cuuuuuuuute!!!

Yeah that saying is definitely true IMO :)
    Links234 wrote: »
    didn't sleep well at all last night, in fact didn't get to sleep until after 9am

I did however add hops to my currently brewing beer, so that's something I guess?

howdy ladies :) how are ye?

• Advertisement

Beer. ...gimmie gimmie gimmie :p how is pooch.....

And aye paws he is too cute >.<

eh, really not the best writer, stressing out about going outside the front door now :(

howdy ladies :) how are ye?

Hey writer all good here. ..hows you?

eh, really not the best writer, stressing out about going outside the front door now :(

Do you need to go out today? Not that I'm saying you should stay in I deffo tell you to go out. (May as well do it sooner then later) but maybe take the day to chill if you're that stressed and didn't sleep to well on top of it :)

Joya wrote: »
    yup, here too!
    no new post notifications either lol

btw seph cmon dont be shy answer my previious question pls :d))

Oh sorry joya I missed that :o

Fairytale is an anime show :-D

This

18179.jpg

I only have 2 episodes left until they dub some more :'(

*hugs*:( links
    Satori Rae wrote: »
    Hey writer all good here. ..hows you?

good to hear satori:)

I'm doing a bit better now, mostly relaxing here :) I brought myself a wispa bar to treat myself

Whispa noiiice

I miss wibbly wobbly wonders :(

Can't stay in, needed to take dog out, need to do shopping. it's too damn hot

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Is anyone else experiencing problems with Boards? The drop down menu's at the top don't seem to be working, and i don't have notifications for new posts.

• Advertisement

Oh sorry joya I missed that :o

Fairytale is an anime show :-D

This

18179.jpg

I only have 2 episodes left until they dub some more :'(
    aaw i see, well i'd be surprised if you'd b watchin' some disney stuff :d))

but then - u neva know :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement