Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Satori Rae wrote: »
    Might make ya howl at the moon :P

What, more than usual? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Satori Rae wrote:
    HA I know what you mean. But isnt that only for dog use. I mean I couldn't imagine injecting parvo for fun :/ *woofs
    Well, true, but there is a slight chance that a reaction could occur and at least if there given in the vet clinic by someone who's trained it's less likely.
    Shiminay wrote:
    Don't want to imagine what sticking yourself with doggy medicine would do for ya!
    Apart from vaccines and a few other substances, most medications are the same. That said a student nearly injected a nurse friend of mine with cat anaesthetic one time. I doubt it'd be a good idea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

Shiminay wrote: »
    What, more than usual? :p

Shhhh that's our secret plus if the mental health crowd find out I'll be hauled back........they made me promise not to do that anymore :O

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Satori Rae wrote: »
    I am jealous nagging the Oh for more dogs >.< alas no so far >.<

How many do you have?

We currently have 6, though two of those are fosters so they'll eventually be going back to the ISPCA.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Evening Peeps!!

C'mere ta me no, do any of ye know if you have to sort out emergency tax on your own? Guys in work were saying that as far as they know you have to ring revenue yourself..anyone know if this be true? :o Last place I worked it was sorted in about a week for me but this is a new one on me!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

What kind of doggie are you looking at Angron?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    What kind of doggie are you looking at Angron?

Rottweiler. My last dog that died was a Rottweiler, they are my favourite breed. Absolutely beautiful dogs.

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Evening Peeps!!

C'mere ta me no, do any of ye know if you have to sort out emergency tax on your own? Guys in work were saying that as far as they know you have to ring revenue yourself..anyone know if this be true? :o Last place I worked it was sorted in about a week for me but this is a new one on me!

your employer will sort it out.

It does speed things up if you ring them & give them your PPS number & your work's tax number.

Angron wrote:
    I think if I do get this puppy, I might name him Russ
    Cool name!
    Angron wrote:
    Also, had to bring two puppies we are currently fostering from the ISPCA in for vaccinations and micro chipping. They did not appreciate the needles
    What kinda puppies are they? :D

I love the animal talk in the lair tonight :D

Well, true, but there is a slight chance that a reaction could occur and at least if there given in the vet clinic by someone who's trained it's less likely.

Apart from vaccines and a few other substances, most medications are the same. That said a student nearly injected a nurse friend of mine with cat anaesthetic one time. I doubt it'd be a good idea.

I notice one of the dogs is quiet and sleeps for a whole day after being vaccinated (might have a nibble and a tiny drink but does not do any business at all if you get me)

I must say this to the vet next time cause the vaccinations they have in now are new they cover more stains of Lepto.

Oh dear anaesthetic is pretty mental I would hate to have an accident with that o.0

• Advertisement

Cool name!

What kinda puppies are they? :D

I love the animal talk in the lair tonight :D

Couldn't tell you. They are crosses, and both came from the same litter, but they look nothing alike so it's hard to tell what's in them.

Evening Peeps!!

You have to ring up the tax crowd with the vat reg number (I think) of the company so they can sort out your emergency tax and stop it otherwise you will be taxed to the tits! You will also need your pps number at the ready!

Satori Rae wrote:
    I notice one of the dogs is quiet and sleeps for a while day after being vaccinated (might have a nibble and a tiny drink but does not do any business at all if you get me)
    That's pretty normal, most dogs are the same. I've never seen anything more than that.
    Satori Rae wrote:
    Oh dear anaesthetic is pretty mental I would hate to have an accident with that o.0
    Yep! It was ketamine but I'm not sure of it was enough to cause any sore of trip or anything.
    Angron wrote:
    Couldn't tell you. They are crosses, and both came from the same litter, but they look nothing alike so it's hard to tell what's in them.
    Cute!

your employer will sort it out.

It does speed things up if you ring them & give them your PPS number & your work's tax number.

I might just do that, according to the Head chef he was on emergency tax for seven weeks and he was waiting for the employer to sort it out. Someone then told him then that he had to ring revenue himself and sort it out. Apparently it's not left up to the employer anymore. Well that's what I have being told!! I never heard of this up until now but sure I'll just ring them and get it sorted asap!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Shiminay wrote: »
    :eek: :D I'm a different sort of linguist, I'm more cunning ;):p

Most of my working day is spent writing something or other :)
    wha?

you ll have to linguisticlly explain to me what cunning means :

cun·ning (kŭn′ĭng)
    adj.
    1. Marked by or given to artful subtlety and deceptiveness.
    2. Executed with or exhibiting ingenuity.
    3. Delicately pleasing; pretty or cute: a cunning pet.
    n.
    1. Skill in deception; guile.
    2. Skill or adeptness in execution or performance; dexterity.

pardon me english! :d)
    Angron wrote: »
    Nice! Started reading Game of Thrones, it's good so far. I like Ned Stark, and Tyrion Lannister.

great, ill read that as soon as i can :)

Well... Ketamine isn't really dangerous to humans as such (at least in small doses).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K-hole

One of the many things I learned from webcomics (in this case it was from something positive).

Much prefer dogs over cats.

I might just do that, according to the Head chef he was on emergency tax for seven weeks and he was waiting for the employer to sort it out. Someone then told him then that he had to ring revenue himself and sort it out. Apparently it's not left up to the employer anymore. Well that's what I have being told!! I never heard of this up until now but sure I'll just ring them and get it sorted asap!!

I'm a firm believer in "if you want something done quickly, do it yourself"

How many do you have?

We currently have 6, though two of those are fosters so they'll eventually be going back to the ISPCA.

Now I am more jealous >.< We have 3 dogs at the minute. 2 boys and a girl.

I would love to foster but I don't think I could give them back.

Plus one dog we got was a mess when we got him he does not bode well with change, not fair on a foster dog who may already be scared senseless tbh.

But I want more >.< I want a Boerboel

http://www.dogbreedplus.com/dog_breeds/images/boerboel.jpg

Could you imagine the snuggles? :o

If I was to get a dog other than a rottie, I'd be leaning towards either a German Shepherd, or an Akita :D

• Advertisement

Akitas are lovely, need a gigantic garden though.

They look like a energetic breed.

Ted_YNWA wrote:
    Much prefer dogs over cats.
    Me too but I have really warmed to cats recently. :)
    Angron wrote:
    Well... Ketamine isn't really dangerous to humans as such (at least in small doses).
    That's good to know. Still need to be careful.. Getting prodded with a needle feckin hurts! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

I've two sisters. St. Bernard crossed with a Bernese mountain dog.
    Colouring if the first with a mixed build.

Oh and a semi feral cat we call Jack, as in Jack Harkness

Taltos wrote:
    I've two sisters. St. Bernard crossed with a Bernese mountain dog. Colouring if the first with a mixed build.
    They must be gorgeous! :D

Taltos wrote: »

I have a St Bernard crossed with a Setter. She looks like a black and white St. Bernard. Absolute doate of a dog :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

never had a dog, just cats :)

If I was to get a dog other than a rottie, I'd be leaning towards either a German Shepherd, or an Akita :D

I had a few Shepard's and some crosses (3 pure and 2 crosses) great amazing dogs really excellent to train however really stubborn and also highly highly sensitive >.< esp with allergies. Did I mention stubborn? I suppose that could easily apply to any dog. All of the dogs I rescued and were around 2 (with sass and issues galore) when I get them bar one which I got at 8 months (different breed though).

Wouldn't change them for the world though.They are massive softies really. They just like to try ignore you >.< And are food driven!!

Akitas are lovely, need a gigantic garden though.

They look like a energetic breed.

Aye, that's something I've heard. Need a good bit of stimulation to stop them getting bored. They'd get regular walks at ours though :pac:

One guy out by my way has Bernese mixed with a Boarder collie. No Idea where it get's its height from its exceptionally tiny, like a little pudgy sausage!! :)

• Advertisement

Captain Jack? :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement