Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,544 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Evening Peeps!!

C'mere ta me no, do any of ye know if you have to sort out emergency tax on your own? Guys in work were saying that as far as they know you have to ring revenue yourself..anyone know if this be true? :o Last place I worked it was sorted in about a week for me but this is a new one on me!

Once payroll have a p45 for you that has all your details you should be OK I think, give them a ring anyway to be safe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Me too but I have really warmed to cats recently. :)
    thumbsup :) such gorgeous creatures :)
    Once payroll have a p45 for you that has all your details you should be OK I think, give them a ring anyway to be safe.
    hm,
    but mozz have you worked before or this is your first job (pardon me asking)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

^^^ This.

Shiminay wrote: »
    ^^^ This.
    yes but still i had to give my p45 to my bosses and them to their accountants to sort that for me 2 months ago

Yea, unfortunately some places are good at sorting this sort of thing out and some are really bad.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

If you have your p45 from your old job give it to the new crowd. If you don't have your p45 you have to ring the tax folk. I would call tax crowd to be on the safe side just encase.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

had a lovely dinner at my folks house :D

far to tired to do anything this evening, apart from relax

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Joya wrote: »
    thumbsup :) such gorgeous creatures :)

hm,
    but mozz have you worked before or this is your first job (pardon me asking)

Nope, not my first job. I was working in a kitchen of an old folks home last year.

Here be the thing. I gave them my p45 last week. Apparently HR or whoever is responsible for that craic, "misplaced" it :mad:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,544 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Its when you don't give payroll your p45 that issues arise because they don't know what too tax you,if your single or married and all that craic and they tax you the emergency rate which is a bollox.

If they misplaced your p45 give revenue a call .

Its when you don't give payroll your p45 that issues arise because they don't know what too tax you,if your single or married and all that craic and they tax you the emergency rate which is a bollox.

If they misplaced your p45 give revenue a call .

Was planning on doing that anyway but I just had a read on the revenue page and by the looks of it what the head chef said is right. You have to sort it out yourself. I'll just ring them first thing in the morning.

• Advertisement

BTW on a TOTALLY other note :pac:

i finished the red road :-(
    now i have to find another whatever with momoa..
    kind of fell in love with the guy, not (just) physically but you can see how good person he really is..

just found some quotes he said during time..
    I was 19 and folding T-shirts in a surf shop. And I got chosen out of 1,300 people to play a leading role on 'Baywatch Hawaii'. I didn't even know how to act. It took me five years to get an agent after [that]. No one would take me seriously after 'Baywatch'. I lived in the shadow of that for a long time.

My favorite movie is 'The Diving Bell and the Butterfly.'

I love carbs, but denial is good training for the mind.

I think a man needs to be a man. To hold a woman the way she wants to be held. Just do whatever your woman wants, and you'll be fine.

I'm raised to actually think, to use my brain.

I'm one of those freaky people that actually reads books.

I got called 'pretty boy' my whole life.

I was born in Hawaii, but I was raised in Iowa.

I love life and if there's something that I'm playing that I love, I'll research it.

I grew up with artists.

I grew up rock climbing.

I'm not a big fan of just doing weights. Anything more physical is infinitely better.

I'm kind of ADD in that sense where if I start liking something, I'll just learn it to the absolute max.

I'm half Hawaiian and the haka is a very sacred thing, something your family teaches you - my father taught me.

I'm a huge art buff.

I'm not a barbarian.

Enjoys rock and ice climbing, mountain biking, snowboarding, long board skateboarding and roller hockey. Spends his free time on Buddhist studies.
    In his mid-teens he became the youngest lifeguard in the history of the Gulf Coast.

ps hope ye'll forgive me :d)

No your not forgiven Joya :mad:

Just kidding :-D

I just started watching through some latter Stargate SG1 and I think an Atlantis re-watch is on the cards too. Jason Momoa won't be the only thing occupying my screen - mmmmmm Amanda Tapping :D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Waiting for everyone to go to bed so I can catch up on TV with some popcorn :D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Put all the clocks forward there Paws.

**may not be guaranteed to work***

Lol, I'd nearly try that. :p

Plus, a certain visitor is here.

No your not forgiven Joya :mad:

Just kidding :-D
    hahah aw ok
    let me show ye this then so, he and his wife, lisa, together since 2007, 2 kids :)
    and yet hes only 35
    (same as my ex bf - fatal generation must it be :D)

When's your birthday Paws? I am buying you a shot gun to scare that fecker away :P

Do you have a stalker? :o

• Advertisement

I just started watching through some latter Stargate SG1 and I think an Atlantis re-watch is on the cards too. Jason Momoa won't be the only thing occupying my screen - mmmmmm Amanda Tapping :D
    yea stargate and conan as far as i saw
    but will try to first find that movie hm.. whats the name...

*joya has to research as her brain is somewhere off atm :D*

Mrs Momoa is Lisa Bonet who's a very well known actress in her own right, first became known to people as one of Bill Cosby's daughters on The Cosby Show :)

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    When's your birthday Paws? I am buying you a shot gun to scare that fecker away
    It's in August :p
    Satori Rae wrote:
    Do you have a stalker?
    Tis my lovely neighbour again. A stalker probably wouldn't be in my house as much tbh :p

Mrs Momoa is Lisa Bonet who's a very well known actress in her own right, first became known to people as one of Bill Cosby's daughters on The Cosby Show :)
    aw didnt know that

yes lisa is a world on her own,
    was married to lenny kravitz, zoe is their daughter and shes lovely :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

You need to invest in some bear traps PP.

aw didnt know that

yes lisa is a world on her own,
    was married to lenny kravitz, zoe is their daughter and shes lovely :)

Yea, she's a stunner. Zoe is an actress now too, she turned up in Divergent and was decent in it.

Not really a fan of them personal struggle drama-y type series.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Not really a fan of them personal struggle drama-y type series.
    which ones now ted :)

which ones now ted )

Did a quick read of the red road show you mentioned.

Yea, she's a stunner. Zoe is an actress now too, she turned up in Divergent and was decent in it.

**Does a quick half age + 7 calc**

• Advertisement

Hugeeeeeeeeeeee stargate fan here Amanda Tapping is a fox!!!!!!!! My OH refuses to have any more stargate related nights :( wait did that sound bad............... :o

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement