Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Satori Rae wrote:
    I have been known to buy from children sections which has proved interesting when walking down the street and you see a kids parents giving you a funny look as your wearing the same top as their kid I stopped doing that for now actually
    I've done that with leggings. My waist isn't small enough for jeans. I could probably get away with some tops as well.
    found out how the ex has been since we broke up, feeling a bit unsettled since I heard
    Oh dear.. Everything OK?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

Me too.. Have you tried Tesco for jeans? Sounds strange but the only pair of jeans I own that are the perfect length I got in Tesco..

Tesco are grand indeed nothing to be sneezed at usually I wear pants from criminal damage or dead souls (I think it is called) with big boots.

They have 2 belts inbuilt either side and usually you can zip the legs up so they don't drag in the mud. Bit pricey though. Great if your small but the waists are tiny (there meant for teenagers really) so there not as forgiving if you eat a big dinner :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

I've done that with leggings. My waist isn't small enough for jeans. I could probably get away with some tops as well.

Oh dear.. Everything OK?

yeah I think I'm ok, just brought it all back, hes been up and down (like myself) and going for a CT scan on friday so wondering how that goes

Satori Rae wrote:
    Tesco are grand indeed nothing to be sneezed at usually I wear pants from criminal damage or dead souls (I think it is called) with big boots.
    Ah cool. Penneys can be OK sometimes generally even the short legged trousers are way too long for me.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

**Swannie does cartwheels into Lair**

Hi all! :D

• Advertisement

yeah I think I'm ok, just brought it all back, hes been up and down (like myself) and going for a CT scan on friday so wondering how that goes

OK.. Fingers crossed it'll go fine.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Pain is with me again.

Pain is with me again.

Knee again? :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Pain is with me again.

**Swannie fedespressos GIANT pain killer to wolf!**

Hope you feel better wolf.

OK.. Fingers crossed it'll go fine.

aye hopefully

Feel better wolfie :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Sorry to hear you're still outta whack Wolfie :( Off work again?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,544 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Black Swan wrote: »
    **Swannie fedespressos GIANT pain killer to wolf!**

Hope you feel better wolf.

*tackles swannie to the ground and says In a Arnold Schwarzenegger voice*

GET DOWN!!!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Satori Rae wrote: »
    Knee again? :(

I brilliantly managed to drive it into a corner of a tv stand.

Shiminay wrote: »
    Sorry to hear you're still outta whack Wolfie :( Off work again?

Thankfully I off again tonight. Only upside to ten hour shifts is the three days off I get every week.

Poor Wolfie :(

My poor knee. Actually managed to draw blood this time

Thankfully I off again tonight. Only upside to ten hour shifts is the three days off I get every week.

What type of thing do you do if it is ok to ask. Long hours be long <.<

*tackles swannie to the ground and says In a Arnold Schwarzenegger voice*

GET DOWN!!!!
    Whoa! First time today that someone wanted me to go down! :o :P

My poor knee. Actually managed to draw blood this time
    **Swannie orders knee pads for wolf!**

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Same line of work as myself.

• Advertisement

I bake doughnuts, pour coffee, clean an entire restaurant and tolerate mindless idiots. Then there's the customers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Lyssa

*pokes head in, waves*

Hello lovely Nocs.. Long time, no see... How is everyone?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

It's a bit strange..
    I think I'm one of the only actively watching people on boards that doesn't hate Kane at this stage, cause he's been my favourite since I was a kid :pac:

Yay Service Industry :(

Lyssa wrote: »
    *pokes head in, waves*

Hello you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Howdy diddly do Lyssa :) o/

*pokes head in, waves*

welcome along :)

Lyssa wrote:
    Hello :)
    Angron wrote:
    I think I'm one of the only actively watching people on boards that doesn't hate Kane at this stage, cause he's been my favourite since I was a kid
    I don't usually watch but I've as half watching earlier on when my brother switched the TV.

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Same line of work as myself.

Hard work be hard. Man poor knee though :(

My knees don't have any Synovial fluid anymore (one more so then the other, from doing to much working out & sports) its so so so so sore when it acts up bone scraping of bone feels like my knee had come out entirely and it seizes up.

I can't move and no one can move me or I'll scream like a demented pirate at you :P. Have not had an episode in ages thank feck . I have a special pillow support for my knees think that is why. I completely sympathize. I heard they might be coming up with a synthetic form of the fluid so here is hoping :D

Knee supports might work wonders for Mr wolfie esp standing all day I am luckyish I sit at work. But blood? Ouch!!

• Advertisement

I bake doughnuts, pour coffee...
    All this talk about coffee and doughnuts has got me hungry wolf!
    *pokes head in, waves*

Just grand thanks Lyssa. :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement