Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

You're lucky you get to sit down. If I get to sit down for at least two minutes uninterrupted I am delighted :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    You're lucky you get to sit down. If I get to sit down for at least two minutes uninterrupted I am delighted :pac:

True sitting is boring though but a better deal then what you get which is maybe a sit outside with a pint of water or a craft cig.

I would rather making stuff though in one of my last jobs I spent the day doing body painting and making puppets :P

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Lyssa wrote: »
    *pokes head in, waves*

Hello lovely Nocs.. Long time, no see... How is everyone?
    In pain.
    Shiminay wrote: »
    Yay Service Industry :(
    We provide the lubrication to make the world go round.
    Satori Rae wrote: »
    Hard work be hard. Man poor knee though :(

My knees don't have any Synovial fluid anymore (one more so then the other, from doing to much working out & sports) its so so so so sore when it acts up bone scraping of bone feels like my knee had come out entirely and it seizes up.

I can't move and no one can move me or I'll scream like a demented pirate at you :P. Have not had an episode in ages thank feck . I have a special pillow support for my knees think that is why. I completely sympathize. I heard they might be coming up with a synthetic form of the fluid so here is hoping :D

Knee supports might work wonders for Mr wolfie esp standing all day I am lucilyish I sit at work. But blood? Ouch!!

I have knee wraps I use for work.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Everything go OK with your appointment Mozz?

Satori Rae wrote: »
    True sitting is boring though but a better deal then what you get which is maybe a sit outside with a pint of water or a craft cig.

I would rather making stuff though in one of my last jobs I spent the day doing body painting and making puppets :P

I don't even try to sneak out for a ciggie, there's no time and I can't go to far :/ Someone, somewhere has a craving for cake and need to annoy me for it :P
    Everything go OK with your appointment Mozz?

It went very well now m'dear! :) I am getting the treatment I need and hopefully we're on the right track with it :D Delighted :D

• Advertisement

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    It went very well now m'dear! I am getting the treatment I need and hopefully we're on the right track with it Delighted

Awh good, glad to hear it! :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

With all the sick folks, we need to open a new Lair wing, and appoint Paws as our Chief of Medicine. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

got my feedback from my last presentation, very positive although it didn't go the best :)

comfy in bed :)

glad you're appointment went ok Mozz!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Good news indeed Mozz :)

A Medical wing Swannie? I shall have the bots start the decontamination process of the old Lair version 1 :eek: Some say it's now haunted...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Good news indeed Mozz :)

A Medical wing Swannie? I shall have the bots start the decontamination process of the old Lair version 1 :eek: Some say it's now haunted...

I know it's haunted over there. I still see the cat wandering through it.

• Advertisement

A good run with the scrubbers over-night and we'll perform an exorcism tomorrow. The usual...

Black Swan wrote:
    With all the sick folks, we need to open a new Lair wing, and appoint Paws as our Chief of Medicine.
    Well I'm honoured! :D
    I know it's haunted over there. I still see the cat wandering through it.
    Cat, you say.

Here puss! :p

got my feedback from my last presentation, very positive although it didn't go the best
    Yay, well done!

got my feedback from my last presentation, very positive although it didn't go the best :)

There's loads of good news going round here tonight, well done you too atc :D

5c514680b497feb52be18568efa9386bca4fbc3c96f40a54641410a16edf63d7.jpg

Yay, well done!

thanks guys :D getting a break for a few months as two of the staff are preggers

love the pic mozz :D

love the pic mozz :D

Couldn't help myself...HHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEE fan of The Simpsons, especially the older seasons. There's not a day goes by that I don't reference a quote by them :D

A good run with the scrubbers over-night and we'll perform an exorcism tomorrow. The usual...

yeah, that would work real well against Noxcat.

Couldn't help myself...HHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEE fan of The Simpsons, especially the older seasons. There's not a day goes by that I don't reference a quote by them :D

oh that's cool :)

• Advertisement

yeah, that would work real well against Noxcat.

Oh, I haven't even begun to think about what we'll do about Noxcat... This is just the standard cleanse!

Cat? You have a cat? Noxcat? Can I have it?

Oh, I haven't even begun to think about what we'll do about Noxcat... This is just the standard cleanse!
    He pulled a car in there last week. The driver got away, I think.
    Cat? You have a cat? Noxcat? Can I have it?

Noxcat was the ghostly pet of forum founding father Nerin. he currently hides in what's left of the very first Lair.

That's very much down to him. I wouldn't so much say we have a cat as we negotiated a treaty for shared living space for a while.

I'll see if I can spring Fenris to come deal with him. Course then we have a wolf who dwarfs tanks to contend with.

Better the devil you know...

right I'm off to bed now folks, night night x

Night night adc. True Shim, I'll toss him a few more sharks to play with in the morning.

nn atc

• Advertisement

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    Couldn't help myself...HHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEE fan of The Simpsons, especially the older seasons. There's not a day goes by that I don't reference a quote by them
    I do that too, but sometimes I quote stand-up comedian shows that nobody else has watched to death like I had. I've also quoted the show Misfits that used to be on E4 and various lyrics and films. :o
    right I'm off to bed now folks, night night x
    Night night ATC :) x

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement