Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

I don't add people on Facebook unless I know them fairly well and I have no family added :pac:

Ditto a lot of creepers out there :P

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Satori Rae wrote: »
    This makes me wonder does everyone know what each poster here looks like? :O

I like to guess your all superhero robots from the future myself (the ones I don't know)

Know what a few look like.
    I don't add people on Facebook unless I know them fairly well and I have no family added :pac:

Wooop, I made the cut :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,544 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

*creeps*

I mean ehhhhhhhhhhh oh yeah totally agree SR >_>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

struggling with writing today :o

satori, I know what a few look like

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Satori Rae wrote:
    This makes me wonder does everyone know what each poster here looks like?
    I know what a few look like

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Lyssa

I only have family on FB... no boardsies or work people...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

well yes i guess few of us who are friends on fb we know how we look like.. but i never met anyone in person from boards

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

This makes me wonder does everyone know what each poster here looks like? :O

I like to guess your all superhero robots from the future myself (the ones I don't know)
    Well I've met Shim twice before, I used to live pretty close to Links at one point, and I have a few people from here on facebook, so a decent amount of nocs know me at this stage.

*creeps*

I mean ehhhhhhhhhhh oh yeah totally agree SR >_>

I am an uber creep..............*clicks on your profile* We are watching you...........me and the dogs

I kid I kid or do I ? :O

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Joya wrote: »
    well yes i guess few of us who are friends on fb we know how we look like.. but i never met anyone in person from boards
    I've met people from the Pokémon forum, Pro Wrestling, two or three from Rock and Metal, and a load from Tattoos and Piercings. Met a good few mods too. There's also a few I've known from before I joined that have accounts.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,544 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Know what a few look like.

Wooop, I made the cut :D

Ya you made the cut ya big goof ya :D
    I am an uber creep..............*clicks on your profile* We are watching you...........me and the dogs

:-|

*Hides the naughty magazines*

:-D :pac:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Ditto a lot of creepers out there :P

0.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

I've met 6 people from here, hope to meet another one later in the year :D

What kind of magazine is bit**es gone wild? :/

My first ever boards beers was a Noc beers.....*wipes away nostalgic tear*

I've met shim more times than I can count, and SW.. :D Wherever he is! :)

Shiminay wrote: »
    0.jpg
    Everyone talks about Creepers, but I find those fecking Skeletons much more annoying!

wow angron seems you know lots of people, thats cool, hope it was pleasant? :d))

I've met 6 people from here, hope to meet another one later in the year
    I've met your good self and a poster from the Ladies Lounge. Plus, I randomly met a mod from one of the midlands boards one day.

Joya wrote: »
    wow angron seems you know lots of people, thats cool, hope it was pleasant? :d))
    It makes me seem more sociable than I am, this is over the course of 5 years or so :pac:

:o

• Advertisement

Angron wrote: »
    Everyone talks about Creepers, but I find those fecking Skeletons much more annoying!

My gods yes! Finally! Skellies are way more of a pain in the arse!

Also: I've met one or two Boardsies in my day... :p

Don't think I have met any yet. :(

Boardsies are the best drinking buddies EVER! :)
    I very recently had beers with Links and Shim in Galway, was a great night :)

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Don't think I have met any yet. :(

me neither ted! lol

Does anyone ever wonder if they meet Nocs and not know it?

Lyssa wrote: »
    Boardsies are the best drinking buddies EVER! :)
    I very recently had beers with Links and Shim in Galway, was a great night :)

That was a lot of fun :) Always a pleasure to see you Ms Lyssa and I hadn't seen Links in I don't know how many years :)

My first and only beers was down here in cork last march :-D Great night :cool:

What kind of magazine is bit**es gone wild? :/

*Nods*

:o

Shiminay wrote: »
    That was a lot of fun :) Always a pleasure to see you Ms Lyssa and I hadn't seen Links in I don't know how many years :)

You have the loveliest singing voice Shim ;)

• Advertisement

Does anyone ever wonder if they meet Nocs and not know it?
    Actually, I think that might have happened to me. I went to a Galway beers before, and I'm fairly sure one of the people there was a Noc, but I was never certain.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement