Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    You'll very grand.

Just think in 10 days it will all very over & you can enjoy the Summer.

amen to that! <3

btw i just found abt osome jewlery inspired by GoT and.. me wants it. badly. :d)

dragon5.jpg
    dragon%2Bbracelet4.jpg

ill have to find some silver ones though as i just adooore silver all me life :)...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Good morning my fellow dragon lovers. How about a cup to start off Thor's Day?

dragon-latte-art.jpg

Black Swan wrote: »
    Good morning my fellow dragon lovers. How about a cup to start off Thor's Day?

dragon-latte-art.jpg
    hiya swannie!! did joya eva said no to that :d))

is it bewitchin hour soon there? :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Joya wrote: »
    hiya swannie!! did joya eva said no to that :d))

is it bewitchin hour soon there? :pac:

**Swannie raises hot dragon cup to Joya!!**

Cheers my friend. Almost Pacific bewitching hour indeed! I'll either be casing spells or turn into a pumpkin.

**Swannie raises hot dragon cup to Joya!!**

Cheers my friend. Almost Pacific bewitching hour indeed! I'll either be casing spells or turn into a pumpkin.
    cheers BS!

i could bet on one of those options :pac:

• Advertisement

cheers BS!

i could bet on one of those options :pac:

Pumpkin%20Shy%20Clipart%202.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Hey Swannnington.

Any of that java-y goodness left for me?

Pumpkin%20Shy%20Clipart%202.jpg
    hahah almost correct :D

Hey Swannnington.

Any of that java-y goodness left for me?

Coming right up Ted. Here...

coffee-swan-art.jpg
    hahah almost correct :D
    That's me Joya. Almost this and almost that... so I always have to try harder to overcome almost.

That's me Joya. Almost this and almost that... so I always have to try harder to overcome almost.
    naaah swannie you wont bewitched me into believing that ;d)

• Advertisement

You'd make a great barista Swannie.

Or would it be one for customer, one for BS process?

naaah swannie you wont bewitched me into believing that ;d)
    Now where did I put my long pointy black hat with broad rim... I know it's somewhere in this closet... tossing out piles of stuff onto flat floor.

Now where did I put my long pointy black hat with broad rim... I know it's somewhere in this closet... tossing out piles of stuff onto flat floor.
    ups!

did ye look into me room yet whistle.gif

You'd make a great barista Swannie.

Or would it be one for customer, one for BS process?
    I'd get too wired Ted samping all the different kinds of magic bean brews. :eek:

ups!

did ye look into me room yet
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh ha! Grabs fashionable witches hat from Joya just in time for Pacific bewitching hour!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Busy life is busy! Been crazy in work, so haven't had much time for keeping up with you lovely children of the night!

How goes all?

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh ha! Grabs fashionable witches hat from Joya just in time for Pacific bewitching hour!

8 minutes past, you're late. Turn in your coven membership card and report to the paddling room.

Star Lord wrote: »
    8 minutes past, you're late. Turn in your coven membership card and report to the paddling room.
    Swannie is always fashionably late. :D
    Busy life is busy! Been crazy in work, so haven't had much time for keeping up with you lovely children of the night!

How goes all?

Ted and Joya look who dropped in unexpectedly. Star Lord. Get him!!! :pac:

ayei!

ill then have me old one :d))

48dfe14b63e5967ff79ee77963c2d858.jpg
    so may i join ye? :d

btw hiya star lord not sure we met yet :)

btw hiya star lord not sure we met yet :)
    Send one of your dragons to greet Star Lord.
    The mean one that will roast him in flames!!

• Advertisement

Mawning Joya and Your Swanliness!

Also... "Get him!"? Why would you alert me that you're about to try something? Now I'll be prepared and rea... oh, you got me while I was talking. :o

Send one of your dragons to greet Star Lord.
    The mean one that will roast him in flames!!

done. not sure why but im sure you have your reasons :pac:

Also... "Get him!"? Why would you alert me that you're about to try something? Now I'll be prepared and rea... oh, you got me while I was talking. :o
    sorry SL hope it didnt hmm burn much :o

:d

Swanliness? Cuts eyes at Star Lord. Fluffs feathers. Hmmmmmmmmm, maybe we should reconsider Star Lord in a different light. What do you think Joya?

Morning Lord.

I hate to leave the fun, but I've got a morning appointment and need a bit of shut eye. Bye all. :cool:

Swanliness? Cuts eyes at Star Lord. Hmmmmmmmmm, maybe we should reconsider Star Lord in a different light. What do you think Joya?
    hmmm..., would few sweet words be enough for ye swannie?
    edit:
    I hate to leave the fun, but I've got a morning appointment and need a bit of shut eye. Bye all. :cool:
    aw buy BS c ye soon! :waves:
    Morning Lord.
    now this sounds religious ted :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Morning all. Bit of a narky nancy this morning :/ Not enough sleep. And revenue won't answer the fecking phones!! :mad:

Rang them yesterday and the recording said the relevant office has hours between 9:15 am an 1:15 pm.

Tried ringing them there and the blasted recording said the office isn't open until 9:30 am and closes at 4 pm.

I am wrecked tired and want to go back to sleep. I am like a bear. Just not in the mood for this ****..

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Good morning everyone :)

Hope you feel better soon there Mozz.

sorry SL hope it didnt hmm burn much :o
    Nope, just a light tan really...
    attachment.php?attachmentid=32804
    Any chance of a glass of water though?
    Hope the nest is comfy! o/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Good morning everyone :)

Hope you feel better soon there Mozz.

After I am done with the revenue I am going to try go back to sleep for another hour or two, handy thing about working in the afternoon, I get to lie in for the morning :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement