Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,274 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Not bad now. Going to get ready for work shortly, got a good pile of new (to me) music to cheer myself up..

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Cool. I love new music. :D

Hope work goes OK :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,274 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Yeah i'm looking forward to loads of listening ;)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

There she was, gone! We might see you later atc :)

My tech budget as well as my discretionary budget suddenly having to become my "medical" budget was not useful. I have VHI but it gives me nothing for the health issues I have. €500 a month every month for the foreseeable future is not easy on the wallet :(

So-so Grem, how's about you?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

That sucks Shim :(

• Advertisement

Shiminay wrote: »

My tech budget as well as my discretionary budget suddenly having to become my "medical" budget was not useful. I have VHI but it gives me nothing for the health issues I have. €500 a month every month for the foreseeable future is not easy on the wallet :(

Yeeouch Shim, i don't have insurance as i'd be spending something like seven years paying for pre-existing conditions, so monthly spend is 140-200

Nasty :(

Yea, spoke to someone in VHI about seeing what I could do to mitigate some of it, basically nothing - they just don't cover any mental health stuff unless you're hospitalised/institutionalised and I'd really rather it didn't come down to that :(

It's bloody ridiculous, it's green ribbon month, trying to take stigma away from mental health issues yet the insurance companies are basically discriminating :mad:

Shiminay wrote:
    Yea, spoke to someone in VHI about seeing what I could do to mitigate some of it, basically nothing - they just don't cover any mental health stuff unless you're hospitalised/institutionalised and I'd really rather it didn't come down to that
    I'm genuinely shocked at that. That's horrendous! :eek:

It's the ugly side of things Paws..

• Advertisement

I'm so sorry you guys have to go through that :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

It sucks, I'm fortunate I can get my meds on my medical card.

Them's the breaks. It's a good job I have a job that pays enough for these things!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

still @ work, just now preparing to going home..

sorted some things out finally today so things are not THAT bad anymore :happy joya: :)

i'll check all ive missed as soon as i hit me bed :d))

Good stuff Joya!.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

yikes :eek:

That's rough Shimmering. (that's autocorrect for Shim)

I haven't spent that over last 10 years. Have health insurance at work & never used it.

Good stuff Joya!.

yes home now happy days:
    will go through the todays lair now :-)

how are you, is your heart in ireland yet? :)

The little thing I call a heart is always in Ireland!

It's bloody ridiculous, it's green ribbon month, trying to take stigma away from mental health issues yet the insurance companies are basically discriminating :mad:
    this discriminating it is! how can that be changed i wonder..
    The little thing I call a heart is always in Ireland!
    wow me happy to hear that
    i feel for ie too, its my home for many years now and it captured my heart immediately :)wub.gif

btw im going to watch "wolves"
    its some 2014 horror (that i watch never ever)
    its badly rated
    but jason is in it so i have to see :D

(ill give it a try anyway even its funny for me :-D)

• Advertisement

Chillin' with some Brooklyn 99

Joya, you're a woman obsessed, shall I give Lisa Bonet a warning? :eek: :p

I a majorly exciting turn of events, I am off to my friend's studio to make guitar based noise AND one of my most favourite people in the world just got a new job, so I'm over the moon for her :D

I a majorly exciting turn of events, I am off to my friend's studio to make guitar based noise AND one of my most favourite people in the world just got a new job, so I'm over the moon for her :D

i am and i admit it :)

btw good stuff! have a good time!

i was in a band when i was a teenager
    was singin and we had 2 guitars and drums
    we even won some competition once on a city level lol

congrats to your friend!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

a full day in college, posting cards, shopping and housework all make for a tired ATC but I'm not gonna do anything else tonight apart from chill :D Also heading off to dubland on Saturday to see my sis so looking forward to that

How are we all? :)

Enjoy Shim.

How did you manage to let Niamh escape from Boards HQ..

:D

LOL, no, not Niamh, but my former colleague the equally lovely Nicola :)

makes the day go better when there is nice people around

**wink, wink**

An old manager in different team had a hiring policy of blonde & nice breasts criteria.

o/

good timing Paws, we were just mentioning lovely ladies.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Hi everyone how are y'All?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement