Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

No shooting.. Angron won't be very happy if his lair is riddled with bullet holes when he arrives!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Hey guys. Watching the Walking Dead. How's everyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

bullet holes :eek:

*stops, drops and rolls for cover*

Do I need a bullet proof vest here?

It might be a good thing to have just in case :P

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,542 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    bullet holes :eek:

*stops, drops and rolls for cover*
    KKkitty wrote: »
    Do I need a bullet proof vest here?

*fires*

Ohhh sorry :eek:

Damn You Seph, we're on the same side

Could everyone calm down :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

Up since 6am just landed in a dog free bed....at least for now :o......I sense I am over tired o.O

Hoi hoi!!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,272 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

*fires up giant electromagnet and disarms the gun toting lairlings*

• Advertisement

*fires up giant electromagnet and disarms Seph*

There ya go, fixed :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,542 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Damn and that was my favourite rifle

*kicks dirt*

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,272 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Damn and that was my favourite rifle

*kicks dirt*

No ammo shenanigans in the lair, I'll drop the gun off at the firing range with a fresh supply of bieber targets for ya!. ;)

No ammo shenanigans in the lair, I'll drop the gun off at the firing range with a fresh supply of bieber targets for ya!. ;)

Done deal \o/

Nice.. Now for tea. :)

Didn't know that Harry Shearer voiced so many characters on The Simpsons. Don't know how it'll last without him.

KKkitty wrote: »
    Didn't know that Harry Shearer voiced so many characters on The Simpsons. Don't know how it'll last without him.

I think the Simpson's has been running out of steam for a while tbh. Beginning of the end for it perhaps?

The Simpsons should've ended after Season 12.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

The beginning of the end was when they lost the original writers.

Wonder how long it'll hobble on for now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Not long left in it. They're down some major characters. It's just time to shut up shop and leave it be.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Hi from San Fran! Currently enjoying a draft anchor steam ale in the golden gate tap rooms

Also, I went hat shopping today.

Grem guess who has Rabbit's hat? Like the exact same make

If you guessed anyone other than me, wrong answer! :D

Very jealous Links but glad you're having a good time.. All good yeah?.

Very jealous Links but glad you're having a good time.. All good yeah?.

Yeah, bit of a culture shock. In fact biggest culture shock I've had in my life, you have this pure oppulence and affluent areas, then turn a corner and its abject horrifying poverty, the sheer amount of homeless people who clearly need help is shocking. It's absolutely horrible. But I had a great few days so far, very happy I got the hat I set out to get, I walked a couple of miles to the shop lol :p would've been **** if I went all that way and got nothing.

Yeah, having a good time but I wouldn't want to live here.

I seriously enjoyed Japantown yesterday, I went about being a gigantic weeaboo and had amazing tonkotsu ramen, it was magnificent :D

How would ye like it to end? They're not going to find someone who sounds exactly like Harry Shearer's interpretation of those characters. Hardcore fans are not going to take to the likes of Ned Flanders sounding differently either.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Evening :o

Hey shiminay, did you know, when I try to type shiminay into my phone, it tries to autocorrect to abomination? Explain that!

What time is it at home? It's half 7 here

Links234 wrote: »
    Hey shiminay, did you know, when I try to type shiminay into my phone, it tries to autocorrect to abomination? Explain that!

What time is it at home? It's half 7 here

No explanation necessary I think :p

It's 25 to 4, oh gods, ok, bed!

Good stuff Links sure we'll catch up when you get back..

Heyo Shim, you're in late..

Kitty, I've no idea what they can do, as you said I can't imagine a new person voicing the characters really..

• Advertisement

I was in the studio making heavy metal noises with friends :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement