Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,272 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Shiminay wrote: »
    I was in the studio making heavy metal noises with friends :)

Ah, where time has no meaning I see.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Pretty much :)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Morning folks.

Fell asleep with Boards open on phone. :o

Happy Friday Noccers

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,272 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Morning Ted. I'm clinging on to a coffee here.. Long enough night at the coalface..

Not long to go now G.

The end is nearly in sight.

• Advertisement

Yup it'll be grand now. How are you?

All good here. Lying in bed here considering a plan of action for day.

My bedtime soon.. Java is brewing there for when you want it..

Feic ye :p

Was just drifting off for 2nd snooze & you mention the J word.

Ah now I didn't pour one, just there for when you're ready. No pleasing some folk!. :pac:

• Advertisement

I have to pour itself.

Pfft Pfft.

**stomps into kitchen, grabs mug from press & slams door***

I have to do EVERYTHING !!

Hah fair play I got a laugh out of that..

Hah fair play I got a laugh out of that..

Glad I amuse you :P

any plans for day once you clock off for?

Nah nothing serious, walk dog and sleep then perhaps a few quiet pints somewhere. You?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

My bedtime soon.. Java is brewing there for when you want it..
    aw the sweetest J word : )
    morning lair!

btw in relation to this:
    feel the same way grem :o:)
    I discovered a great website the other day, called 7 cups of tea, where people can talk to each other about stuff that's on their chest etc, anonymously. Good so far :) I know I can talk to ye guys but sometimes feel like I go on too much about stuff and sound like a broken record, so it's another option
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    I'm sure I speak/type for everyone in that keep posting away atc/Paws, we don't mind about any rants that are posted here.
    We're friends here, share in the good and not so good equally.
    what about questions of personal nature like.. uhm.. relationships and the like... was thinkin the other day id love to have a brief chat about it wit someone but was not sure lair is the place for that sort of qs? perhaps some other thread here?

That's an idea there Joya.. Talk to gremmy..

aw.. ok :d))
    well, there is this man (my ex doctor lol, surgeon in hospital i had some surgeries 6 years ago)
    nd ever since we met there hes kind of "after me :d))...
    so.. i see him as a friend, as he is a good person and we went out more that once..

should i continue lol :d))?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Happy Friday all!

Nah nothing serious, walk dog and sleep then perhaps a few quiet pints somewhere. You?

Work night out straight after work. So will be prob not be around these parts.

Joya - If you've been out more than once and still consider him a friend it doesn't seem like there's romantic feeling there. Though if you have only been out twice it may be worth one more try.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Thank gawd - thought it would never get here :)

Happy friday everyboday

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

**Swannie SHOUTS!**

HAPPY FRIED DAY Grem, Taltos, Ted, Joya (and hiding under the pillows Seph)

moring swannie!! taltos ted happy free(d) day!! :)

btw
    If you've been out more than once and still consider him a friend it doesn't seem like there's romantic feeling there. Though if you have only been out twice it may be worth one more try.
    well, that was just the beginning of the story there grem. obviously during these 6 years things happened.. i was in rel w my ex bf when i met him, but when i broke up w him i saw the doc.. and he well, tried to .. hm.. but i couldn't go that route.. id b honest with him sayin im not ready and that i still have feelings for my ex.. etc..
    but he'd be there for me anyways..
    (tbc...) :d)

You guys need a magic beans brew methinks! Here...

coffee-cups.jpg

mmm, i'll have the mid one why thank you your swannliness :D

what you're up to today miss BS

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Don't talk to me about coffee. :(

Sad story our local store where we sourced coffee from Cork (don't ask) changed hands, all out of the good stuff and trying but failing to find a suitable replacement.
    Tried beans for the first time in years from the same place but meh. So drinking some other swill just isn't doing it for me.

Any suggestions on a nice strong ground to use with a plunge-pot?

Think I'll go out later to one of the local cafe's for a nice mug or 4

Hey Joya, Mr T & Swannnington.

Happy Friday :D.

**does happy dance**

Joya wrote: »
    mmm, i'll have the mid one why thank you your swannliness :D
    It's yours Joya. :D
    Joya wrote: »
    what you're up to today miss BS
    Swannie is not responsible for her actions, after being under the knife and now on triple pain killers. Everything looks so rosy too. :cool:
    Taltos wrote: »
    Think I'll go out later to one of the local cafe's for a nice mug or 4
    I let them brew it for me at my locale Taltos, and it's grand that way. :cool:

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    **does happy dance**
    Is that a pistol in your pocket, or are you glad to see us Ted? **

Stole this line from May West
    :o:p

• Advertisement

Black Swan wrote: »
    It's yours Joya. :D

Swannie is not responsible for her actions, after being under the knife and now on triple pain killers. Everything looks so rosy too. :cool:

I let them brew it for me at my locale Taltos, and it's grand that way. :cool:

awww hope you be better soon swannie :(.. sorry to hear that but glad you did it and yu ll be well when the pain goes....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement