Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

*Booking flight* I like redheads

Back of the line bub! :p

There was something like 41 pubs in Castlebar and 2 nightclubs and some late licence bars too. Population was around the 12k mark.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Oh wow! A 7 Samurai Remake!

D'Onofrio was amazing as Kingpin in Daredevil, in a show that had some brilliant casting, he was a standout.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

iirc there's something like 13 or 14 pubs in Longford town. Would be more, but two shut down, one recently and the other about a year ago.

One of the pubs is infamous for serving pints of Buckfast.

Angron wrote: »
    One of the pubs is infamous for serving pints of Buckfast.

I have suddenly discovered a reason to go to Longfordia! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Joya wrote: »
    aw the sweetest J word : )
    morning lair!

btw in relation to this:

what about questions of personal nature like.. uhm.. relationships and the like... was thinkin the other day id love to have a brief chat about it wit someone but was not sure lair is the place for that sort of qs? perhaps some other thread here?

yeah the website allows to talk about break ups, anxiety, depression, work stress etc, I was a bit concerned I'd be boring ye by talking about the same stuff but think I'll post here a bit more about good and bad stuff, when time allows :)
    lucky west coast!
    here's kind of grey-ish as if the rain will hit soon : )

but till afternoooonn -- who knows :d))

morning kkkity and atc :-) happy friday, kkkity how are you, atc hope its goin to get better! :)
    Hope your headache goes soon, atc. :)

Thanks guys :)

My day got better as it went on, while the lads went swimming/gyming myself and another class assistant went out shopping for an hour an half, she loves shopping lol, I did buy myself a new book though :D

My headache is easing thankfully, my phone's battery died during the night, I woke up with a start thinking to myself 'oh yeah my alarm hasn't gone off', saw the time which was 8.50, got dressed in a blind panic and raced down to the college. I didn't have time to get any breakfast but was only 5 or 10 minutes late so could have been worse :o

Free now for the whole weekend! :D

Freedom for another weekend, well earned atc :D

How's everyone's day going?

I'm writing announcements and updating cookie policies - remarkably exciting stuff!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Boards app seems to be acting up.. I'm using the touch version of the site.

Just started reading a new book.

How's everyone?

I think the App was misbehaving earlier because of some SSL Cert issues (Secure Socket Layer - that's the thing that makes sure when you log in, you're secure and no one's eavesdropping on your connection).

Okie dokie. I'll try again in a bit. :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Shiminay wrote: »

I'm writing announcements and updating cookie policies - remarkably exciting stuff!
    No-cookies-for-you.jpg

:P

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I have suddenly discovered a reason to go to Longfordia! :D
    I've never tried to order it (I've had Buckfast once in my life, and it was hands down the worst tasting thing I've drank), but apparently they just pour it from a bottle into the glass. On the other hand, there's a pub up in Belfast somewhere that is supposed to have it on tap.

Fibbers lets you buy bottles of it, it's one of the cheapest nights out you'll have in a pub as a result.

I hated it my first time too Angron, then I felt The Quickening and that was that! :D

Given a choice, I'd chance my arm drinking a bottle of tequila over a bottle of Bucky, and I fecking hate Tequila too :P

Oh gods! That stuff is very disagreeable with me *vom*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

thanks shim :D

day going good and dandy now, chilling and catching up on some programmes I watch :D

Yay, visitor. :mad:

Yay, visitor. :mad:

whats his name? :d)

Oh it's my usual visitor...

For his second visit of the day...

I have a driving lesson later on and I need to go to Penneys to get a belt. My jeans are getting loose. :o

Oh gods! That stuff is very disagreeable with me *vom*
    Well I've managed to drink a full bottle of Jagermeister a few times, so I might be able to manage :pac:

• Advertisement

Not the worst complaint Paws ;) Fair play :D

Well I've managed to drink a full bottle of Jagermeister a few times, so I might be able to manage :pac:

jager..... some lovely memories arise with the mentioning of it :)

jager..... some lovely memories arise with the mentioning of it :)
    Yeah, I do too. I think my favourite one is the time myself and a friend were drinking, I drank a bottle of Jager and he drank a bottle of Port. We were watching wrestling and playing video games, it was a good night :D

I've never done anything more than 2 or 3 shots of Jager, I sense a disturbing evening's borderline alcoholism in my future :p

Yeah, I do too. I think my favourite one is the time myself and a friend were drinking, I drank a bottle of Jager and he drank a bottle of Port. We were watching wrestling and playing video games, it was a good night :D

ha yea a good one, i remember the night of tindersticks concert with a guy i loved couple of years ago it was a magic really
    we sat on a side of a hall on some low windows almost didnt move all the time
    we drank jager all that evening / night it was really like heaven on earth :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,272 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Can't sleep. Feel bad in my head too. Long night ahead.

whats the mater gremmy

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

*Shakes with excitement* New Lamb Of God track dropped 2 days early, and album #7 Sturm & Drang drops in July :D

http://www.metalinjection.net/av/drop-everything-heres-a-new-lamb-of-god-song-still-echos

Simpsons episode shown on RTE had a plot where Same Sex Marriage was legalised :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Hidy ho!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement