Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Least your not like a guy I know who orders about four snack boxes for himself and then gets a diet coke.

18 years working in food has shown me this more common than you'd think.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

18 years working in food has shown me this more common than you'd think.

I have seen it myself a load of times. I mean fair enough, cut the calories where you can BUT when you have a massive order of fry food in front of you does it really matter anyway? Go big or go home :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Happy happy day Éire...

saturn.jpg

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Good evening to you Ms Swannington!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Shiminay wrote: »
    Good evening to you Ms Swannington!

Does Saturday look good Shiminay, or should I fly west really fast to avoid it as long as possible? :pac:

• Advertisement

It's looking good so far I think :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Shiminay wrote:
    At least it's not hard
    :p
    Mozzeltoff wrote:
    I have seen it myself a load of times. I mean fair enough, cut the calories where you can BUT when you have a massive order of fry food in front of you does it really matter anyway? Go big or go home
    I do that when I'm having a cheat meal... :o

It's looking good so far I think :)
    That's grand Shiminay, so I'll just continue sipping my dark rich java at my locale and enjoy it when it happens. :cool:

:p

Happy Saturn Day morning to you too Paws. :D

Enjoy it Swannie :D

• Advertisement

Enjoy it Swannie :D
    Will do Shiminay. Here chatting with a couple friends, while we all text, post, and surf the web at this javahouse hotspot. Are you keyboard sleepwalking at this hour? You must, given that I've caught you here in the Lair at all hours day and night. :cool:

I'm never far away :p

I'm at home at my command centre desk :p

None of my family have got polling cards in the post yet.. I really am going to be so disappointed if I can't vote on Friday. :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

I killed my laptop today >.<

I'm never far away :p

I'm at home at my command centre desk :p

Shiminay's home basement...

007LFD_Kevin_Smith_002.jpg

Satori Rae wrote:
    I killed my laptop today >.
    Uh oh.. :eek:

Satori Rae wrote: »
    I killed my laptop today >.<

5144190178_9f0d3958d9.jpg

Your post above Paws made me go to checktheregister.ie and my details "cant be found" despite me only checking it 3 weeks ago. My Polling Card hasn't arrived yet either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Hey folks! Hope all is good back home.

I rode the cable cars today, those were a lot of fun! :D

Din din time, and Swannie has not eaten yet today. Must hunt food. Been fun! Bye for now. :cool:

• Advertisement

Shiminay wrote:
    Your post above Paws made me go to checktheregister.ie and my details "cant be found" despite me only checking it 3 weeks ago. My Polling Card hasn't arrived yet either.
    That's exactly what happened to me. I was definitely on it when I checked 2-3 weeks ago too. I wonder if there's something wrong with the site? How long before a referendum would polling cards usually be sent? I thought it was around a week before.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

Black Swan wrote: »
    5144190178_9f0d3958d9.jpg

What a touching tribute :) thank you.

Right of to bed...
    Night y'all

I think it might be time for my bed too, nn Nocs!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

is anyone home?

Joya wrote: »
    is anyone home?

Me but I'm about to turn in, it's nearly 10pm here! :eek:

Links234 wrote: »
    Me but I'm about to turn in, it's nearly 10pm here! :eek:
    aw links hope you re havin a gr8 time there :)
    5 to 6am here

hows the famous bridge? :)

Only saw the bridge from the fisherman's wharf (look that up, cool place) I'm afraid.

Anyway, ill say goodnight to you now ;)

Only saw the bridge from the fisherman's wharf (look that up, cool place) I'm afraid.

nite links, i ve exam in 4 hours so better be reading :)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Meant to mention Fishermans Wharf to you.

Have you gone out to Alcatraz ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Happy Ring day peeps

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement