Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Vodka & Coke would be nice now, never tried tequila :eek:, go to the shop tequila calls on you to buy it :P

ha, its fun to have tequila in a company :d)) on me own not too sure :)
    Shiminay wrote: »
    I just came back from the shop :) I have Coke here in the fridge if you need Joya :D
    can you teleport some pretty please? :d))

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,537 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Tequila?

*shudders*

Never again

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,537 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Also I dying light is a very intense game o_O

Tequila?

*shudders*

Never again

why :D
    cmon you know we wanna hear it :-D

Joya wrote: »
    why :D
    cmon you know we wanna hear it :-D

I had one too many and fell down the stairs in a night club :o I was in bits the next day , I'll never forget it :-D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Tequila?

*shudders*

Never again

Same here.

Not good having a few before getting on a plane & getting no sleep for 18 hours after it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Lyssa

Joya, have you any diluted orange? It'll work, with water? (is sea dog like captain Morgan?)

I had one too many and fell down the stairs in a night club :o I was in bits the next day , I'll never forget it :-D
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Same here.

Not good having a few before getting on a plane & getting no sleep for 18 hours after it.

aw yea tequila is a master to catch up with you when you do not expect it :D

my brother also knows it too well, some party we had and my neighbor's borrowed table was smashed to pieces :d) dont ask how :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I'll put some in a trebuchet and see if it gets there :D

medieval_trebuchet_lasercut_1000.jpg

Lyssa wrote: »
    Joya, have you any diluted orange? It'll work, with water? (is sea dog like captain Morgan?)

yea im just lookin up what mixes with rum and it seems that it would go with black tea as hot beverage with some sweet syrup

tbh that would be the only option i have in home :o

btw list of these cocktails made me wanna try to make some :)

• Advertisement

I'll put some in a trebuchet and see if it gets there :D

[IMG]http://www.makecnc.com/prodimages/medieval_trebuchet_lasercut_1000.jpg[/IM G][/img]

hmm, might be worth a shot, ill wait for it on da balcony :D

Always knew my lacrosse training would come in handy.

lacrosse-stick.jpg

INCOMING!

YOUR SHIPMENT HAS BEEN DELIVERED :d))

yea i think ill make some black tea and cool it in the fridge so will try that i mean how bad can it be :d)

hmm, i found it goes well with mint tea as well :)

INCOMING!

1lVbrdd.png

very cheap photoshop job

ahahah

ted give it back its mine! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

My ipod isn't working :-( but I'm reading a good book on this bus trip so not to bad :-)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,270 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

*makes tea and stares jealously at the drinking noccers*

Disaster atc! At least you have the book :)

Oh Grem, I'll have some of that, haven't started on the harder stuff yet ;)

grem what would you like to drink :) order i practiced the cocktails art in a meanwhile :d)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Home from ISPCA, had steak, I feel content.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,270 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oh good you are not all on the lash already!

Hey Angron, well done, still don't have the time to volunteer, I will get there eventually..

Oh good you are not all on the lash already!

Hey Angron, well done, still don't have the time to volunteer, I will get there eventually..

I will be soon.

Just a call off a few mates.

Unplanned nights are usually the best ones.

How was it Angron?

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

United officially back in the Champions League, Liverpool beaten + plus a few bob in me pocket, ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

How was it Angron?
    The steak, or the ISPCA? :pac: ISPCA was good, and the steak was nice and rare, with lettuce, peppers, and fried onions.

Gotta love being blamed for the internet being slow. Just had my sister roar at me because she's decided it's my fault. All I've been trying to do is watch the WWE Network, which is proving difficult as it's lagging.

Angron wrote: »
    The steak, or the ISPCA? :pac: ISPCA was good, and the steak was nice and rare, with lettuce, peppers, and fried onions.
    just wondering how ispca goes with a - steak : )
    m little puzzled :pac:

Why is that puzzling?

Were you stealing the food meant for the dogs there Angron?

:P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Currently making my supper :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement