Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Were you stealing the food meant for the dogs there Angron?

:P
    Nah, most of the doggies are on nuts :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Angron wrote: »
    Why is that puzzling?
    aw just animal rights and then - eating animals :) if you know what i mean :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

No. I don't.

You don't need to be a vegetarian to work there.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Angron wrote:
    You don't need to be a vegetarian to work there.
    True. I'm a vet nurse and I'm not a vegetarian.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,270 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Dog steak isn't an irish kinda dish!.

More tea anyone?.

• Advertisement

More tea anyone?.
    Yes please :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Yea, more tea please!

sorry, didn't mean to make mad anyone :o.......

should i get me coat.......

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,270 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Grand job, pot of tea stewing now. Gwangwangwangwan!.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Finally got to Dublin :-D sis couldn't meet me at heustion as shes stuck in work so she directed me to her work place and went on the luas on my own for the first time :-D waiting for my sis to finish up and then we'll do stuff together

• Advertisement

Joya wrote: »
    sorry, didn't mean to make mad anyone :o.......

should i get me coat.......

Don't be silly :) No one is cross, some of us are omnivores :D

Gosh, no, Joya.. We're all different people with different opinions, but we're all friends! :)

Edit: Well done, atc. :D

thanks shiminay.. it was just a thought like, who cares for animals like dogs but eats cows, how is that mixed in a person... but i didn't mean to offend anyone i just thought to ask about the attitude behind.. like why would a dog be more important than a cow or a calf or whatever..
    but perhaps it is not for the lair and i apologized.... felt kind of hit a little tbh lol

btw thanks paws :)

ATC welcome to Dublinianum! nice to have you here! :)<3

btw yes i am vege for almost 30 years but none of my family is and i love them to bits :).. meaning i do not judge people with that.. hope really i didn't offend anyone..

Thanks guys :-D

Finally got to Dublin :-D sis couldn't meet me at heustion as shes stuck in work so she directed me to her work place and went on the luas on my own for the first time :-D waiting for my sis to finish up and then we'll do stuff together

Red line Luas can be an interesting place :D

Joya, we're all family here :)

Well I don't really think the fact that I eat meat has an bearing on my ability to do my job or care about my patients tbh. I'm a good nurse, and I really do care. The amount of times I've had to go to the bathroom while I was working just so I could have a little cry over an animal I've been looking after is ridiculous. Losing patients is so hard. Maybe you believe that I don't care but I can assure you that I do.

Edit: Sorry Joya, didn't mean to get so emotional there.. :o

Well I don't really think the fact that I eat meat has an bearing on my ability to do my job or care about my patients tbh. I'm a good nurse, and I really do care. The amount of times I've had to go to the bathroom while I was working just so I could have a little cry is ridiculous. Losing patients is so hard. Maybe you believe that I don't care but I can assure you that I do.

no paws i never thought you do not care for animals you do care for, i'm sure that you do and you are brilliant vet nurse :))

edit. no need to apologize paws believe me its okay :) im glad we can talk about this :d))
    really

btw i rarely talk about it tbh

Joya wrote:
    no paws i never thought you do not care for animals you do care for, i'm sure that you do and you are brilliant vet nurse )
    I didn't mean to sound so harsh up there. I'm really sorry about that. :):o x

Joya wrote:
    edit. no need to apologize paws believe me its okay im glad we can talk about this :d)) really
    I know but I feel bad.
    Joya wrote:
    btw i rarely talk about it tbh
    You should though. I didn't mean to shut you down there. Everyone is entitled to their own views :)

All well with noccers tonight? Have dance tunes on now but can see myself changing away from that in a while.

• Advertisement

Shiminay wrote:
    Red line Luas can be an interesting place

In a good or bad way?

We're all family here joya :-)

I'm good. How are you Grem?

I need a job. I really miss working.

I know but I feel bad.

You should though. I didn't mean to shut you down there. Everyone is entitled to their own views :)

yes it is so

what i thought to ask is how do you see that, is it not conflicting inside of you? :)
    if you know what i mean

but if it is not i understand, i dont mean to "convert" anyone cause id hate if people would do that to me you know :)
    In a good or bad way?

We're all family here joya :-)
    yes i feel that too maybe its strange :d)

Joya wrote:
    what i thought to ask is how do you see that, is it not conflicting inside of you? if you know what i mean

I've never really given it much thought actually to be perfectly honest. :o

I'm currently listening to some metal, and trying to breed competitive Timburr for pokémon.

I've never really given it much thought actually to be perfectly honest. :o
    its ok well we can change the subject and all go for a cuppa tea to gremmy :d))

if she agrees of course :)

Joya wrote:
    its ok well we can change the subject and all go for a cuppa tea to gremmy :d))
    OK :o Hopefully you don't think any less of me..

OK :o Hopefully you don't think any less of me..
    no i odnt, its really, lot of people are like that its the majority actually
    and no i do not think any less really and thank you for support : )
    felt outcast there for a sec twas scary :D

Oh I feel bad now, I didn't intend to make you feel like that! :(

• Advertisement

I'm not a vegetarian but a few years ago I probably would have been, when I learnt how animals were kept and killed it really shocked me and I felt sorry for them, but over time I've come to live with it. I also hate cruelty to animals as I really love animals and would hate for them to be hurt in any way. My sis is also a vegetarian and has been for many years :-)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement