Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Shiminay wrote:
    Wow, your friend's really drinking from the crazy bigot kool aid.
    Honestly didn't know she was like that. She's the daughter someone who helped me out a lot while I was in college. I honestly feel like deleting her now. It's my Facebook account, I can post what I want and last time I checked I was allowed to have my own beliefs.

Well she's practically called me stupid now. Nice, eh?

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

BLOCK THAT BIGOTED BITCH

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Happy Éire bewitching hour Lith, Paws, Taltos, Shiminay, Grem, addicted to caffeine, and Seph hiding behind the open frig door in the Lair kitchen. :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Evening Swannington, how're things?

• Advertisement

The amount of people jumping in to defend me! :eek: :D

I can hear my brother furiously typing. He could see I was getting a bit upset so he asked me what was wrong. :o

That's cause yer wan's a toxic wagon who has been brainwashed by hate and fear into thinking gay people getting married somehow has something to do with children.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Shiminay wrote: »
    Evening Swannington, how're things?
    Just grand thanks Shiminay.

**Swannie beats chest with wings, and yells like a banshee!"
    Oops... I really need to cut back on the cups of java!
    :eek:

Hope all is well with you too. :cool:

Shiminay wrote:
    That's cause yer wan's a toxic wagon who has been brainwashed by hate and fear into thinking gay people getting married somehow has something to do with children.
    I'm shocked that she had to stoop to that level and call me stupid for basically disagreeing with her.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Remember son, we also poop here:
    256.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Paws you're great :-D don't mind her

I'm shocked that she had to stoop to that level and call me stupid for basically disagreeing with her.
    Hi Paws. You're not stupid. Consider the source, then let it roll off your back as if she doesn't matter.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,270 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Paws, there will always be keyboard warriors, and they'll never be worth wasting emotion on.. Block her and don't feel like you've done any wrong doing so when she's resorted to namecalling.

Thanks guys. I thought she was a nice person but if she had to resort to name calling then she isn't worth feeling hurt over.

Thanks guys.
    We have to look out for Paws, our Chief of Lair Party Animal Medicine. :cool:

I feel really silly for being hurt. She could have called me dog ugly and it would have been better than calling me stupid.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,537 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

*leaves a trail of magic beans for swannie*

*leaves a trail of magic beans for swannie*
    **Swannie follows trail of magic beans, picking each up**

My precious, my precious!

I feel really silly for being hurt. She could have called me dog ugly and it would have been better than calling me stupid.
    You are neither of those things Paws *hugs* It is, by the way, a pretty picture :D
    Black Swan wrote: »
    **Swannie follows trail of magic beans, picking each up**

My precious, my precious!

its-a-trap_o_491986.jpg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,537 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Its not ruse , dont mind him swannie :)

>_> <_<

• Advertisement

*hugs* pp

We're watching Britains got more talent :-)

Shiminay wrote:
    You are neither of those things Paws *hugs* It is, by the way, a pretty picture
    :o

Thank you.

She's entitled to voice her opinion and to vote no next Friday, if that's what she feels is right. I wasn't disputing that. She is not, however, entitled to insult me or my level of intelligence, or to tell me what I can and can't post on my Facebook account.

*hugs* pp
    Thanks, atc. :)

*hugs* pp

We're watching Britains got more talent :-)

MOAR Talent? Jebus... :p

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,270 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

MOAR Talent? Jebus... :p

Thought I misread that at first, who would have thought reality TV and all that would become so massive?

The people who invested all their money in dumbing the populace down so they stop asking questions and just let the rich people get on with the business of getting richer.

I feel like retaliating and posting a Facebook status directed at her but I wouldn't give her the satisfaction. Plus, I don't want to turn into one of the people I dislike the most.

Ruse...
    Its not ruse , dont mind him swannie :)
    Want to play a bit of mischief Seph?

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Seph, don't tell anyone! Raise your right hand and swear (#!&$#!). You are now covered under the Lair Secrets Act. Topic secret...
    How can we convert Shiminay to the DARK coffee side? All he likes is tea.

Shiminay wrote:
    MOAR Talent? Jebus...

Yep, the show after the main show, kinda funny.

• Advertisement

Black Swan wrote: »
    Want to play a bit of mischief Seph?

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Seph, don't tell anyone! Raise your right hand and swear (#!&$#!). You are now covered under the Lair Secrets Act. Topic secret...
    How can we convert Shiminay to the DARK coffee side? All he likes is tea.

*Raises right hand*

*evil laughter resounds around the lair*

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement