Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,537 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I feel like retaliating and posting a Facebook status directed at her but I wouldn't give her the satisfaction. Plus, I don't want to turn into one of the people I dislike the most.

I know how you feel and it best too be the bigger person and just walk away and try not too let it get too you.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Yep, the show after the main show, kinda funny.

All good then :D I got through Season 8 of SG-1 and have started S01 of Atlantis as they ran concurrently for a few years, so I don't want to be left behind :D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I know how you feel and it best too be the bigger person and just walk away and try not too let it get too you.
    That's true, you're right. I'll just try to forget about it. I thought about deleting the picture for a split second, but I realised it'd be letting her win and letting her influence me expressing my opinion. My opinion is just as valuable as everyone else's. :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Someone's making me dinner, and I cannot miss that! See ye all later. Bye. :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,270 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Later Swan!.

• Advertisement

Ooohh nice one Swannie, enjoy :)

You're dead right Paws. With a bit of luck this thing will pass and the bigots like her with their hysteria will either deal with it or just leave :D

Bye Swan.

Sorry for the rants guys.

Shiminay wrote:
    You're dead right Paws. With a bit of luck this thing will pass and the bigots like her with their hysteria will either deal with it or just leave

Fingers crossed :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Me and sis have a serious bout of the giggles about anything and everything :-D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,270 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Random giggles are always good..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Ted would probably break a breathalyser if tested now & doesn't care.

That night made me feel very old.

That's always fun :)

I see our Mozzles lurking, good evening to you chef, how was the day of horror?

Shiminay wrote: »
    That's always fun :)

I see our Mozzles lurking, good evening to you chef, how was the day of horror?

. There was some about younger than clothes I own.

lol, like that was it Ted? Jaysus, Junior Cert results night so? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Lol ted full of teeny Boppers out was there?

Never fear I've some clothing that the yoof would consider quite aged too. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Me too grem. Keep clothes long enough they'll come back in fashion at some stage.

Possible hoarding issue with clothes :O

I'm just quite into routine and if something isn't torn I see no reason to get rid. I'm rather glued into my creature of habit type existence.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Maker faire was fun :)

Good stuff, I expect many stories over a pint soon!.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

I got to meet R2D2

Promising start! :) have gotten awful bored here so will look forward to hearing about it all.

Hey folks, can someone turn off that big light in the sky.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

What if Jason Momoa was there too protect you ;-)? You would be a fan then right? ;-)
    hahah aw well you got me there seph :o

:D

btw aw i missed all those pics last nite wub.gif
    fell asleep just like that lol

morning people !! coffee time!! happy.gif

heyday30 wrote: »
    Lol ted full of teeny Boppers out was there?

Something like that Hey.

Not a bad complaint though :D

Would hate to have a daughter that age now.

had a fun night ted eh? :)
    would this help?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTVCsdo1NGVbofElgFm7qQTz6FqOsUNQUwAHWhkY9-DzYwL9dr2

I is home, this actually feels like a victory today. Tea and toast before bed. How are you two?

Sounds good Joya.

Was thinking of grabbing one & jumping back into bed but have to go down two flights of stairs. :(

I is home, this actually feels like a victory today. Tea and toast before bed. How are you two?

Body is surprisingly ok here. Haven't checked how wallet is faring yet.

Toast sounds good. fekk ye for making me to make some.

• Advertisement

me is good, had surprisingly a good night sleep lol

ted that's a pain, here i'll serve ye sir :d))

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQeOQzrigFXIOzF1_iFQ-pR3TwXU3RxSq2xYk8rJmBLprhmnGSo

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement