Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I must be off to my bed guys, back to early starts cos of college tomorrow night night
    Night night atc
    btw this is my sister's cat
    Cute!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭stereomatic

G'night guys, I must wander into the Land of Nod too

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Cyber how could you attack this peaceful plant

audrey2B_2514.jpg

:pac:

For that I would require white phosphorus grenades and a chainsaw

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

G'night guys, I must wander into the Land of Nod too

Night stereo :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Wolfie versus the enormous turnip!. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

latest?cb=20121006101029

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ah hahahahahaha legend Wolfie!. Brilliant!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Cyber how could you attack this peaceful plant

audrey2B_2514.jpg

:pac:

What film is that from again?

Is it the little shop of horrors?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Is it the little shop of horrors?

Thats it i think :)

• Advertisement

It's a long long time since I saw it but that looks like rick moranis in front of the blood drinking plant to me..

It's a long long time since I saw it but that looks like rick moranis in front of the blood drinking plant to me..

Audrey the second was a meat eater when she got bigger

Oh I vaguely remember that.. Think I watched it once in the late eighties maybe. For some reason it stuck with me..

Oh I vaguely remember that.. Think I watched it once in the late eighties maybe. For some reason it stuck with me..

Watched it like a dozen times when I was younger

I preferred gremlins, surprising, no?! :rolleyes:

All this from your battle with shrubosaur..

Gremlins was class, the sequel was even good. I mean who doesn't love a cute lovable little critter who demonstrates the capacity for horrific violence.

I know.. Adored it.. Was actually a nickname for me for a while when I was younger. Must actually dig them out and watch again.

Good stuff. good stuff. I must be off now as I have many things to deal with this evening

Later Wolfie, take care..

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Who's still here? :o

• Advertisement

Meep meep Shim!.

Ahoy Grem, how're things?

Ok here, into the last few hours of a long night. Couple of glitches keeping me busier than usual. You're up early/late.. How are you?

Yea, I woke, was hungry, so am having a couple of slices of toast then back to bed :)

You work nights, yea?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,411 ✭✭✭✭woodchuck

I'm having trouble sleeping, keep waking up in a panic... so just thought I'd pop into a place where some people are likely to be awake :P Hello! *waves*

Hello there.

Do you know what's causing the panic?

Not so bad. There is always time for toast. Yeah I do nights..

Hey there Woodchuck.

Did them myself for a few years, didn't suit me too well so got back to a 9-5 post haste :p

• Registered Users Posts: 15,411 ✭✭✭✭woodchuck

Shiminay wrote: »
    Hello there.

Do you know what's causing the panic?

I'm just back from a holiday, so I know the first panic was because I didn't know where I was. First world problems eh :P

Then the usual paranoia that someone broke into the house (they didn't, never have, just a persist irrational fear... probably worse atm because I'm back to being in a room on my own after sharing on hols).

So what has everyone else up round these parts?

• Advertisement

I like nights they seem to fit better for me.. Skulking about must be my thing. :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement