Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Creepy how? I must check this Criminal Minds business out.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Shiminay wrote:
    Creepy how? I must check this Criminal Minds business out.
    It's slightly tough to explain but the unsub in this episode didn't actually murder anyone himself, he drugged people with disaccociatives and made them kill family members by using a childhood 'monster' called Mr Scratch. :)

oooooh, that *is* creepy :D

Directed by the lovely Matthew Gray Gubler, a.k.a. Dr Spencer Reid. He directs a couple of episodes per season, and they're always the weirdest and creepiest. :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Here until 08.00 then appointment at 09.00 I did not schedule this week well..

That episode of criminal minds stayed with me a while.

Heyo Wolfie - any pics of near defeated shrubosaur?.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Here until 08.00 then appointment at 09.00 I did not schedule this week well..

Heyo Wolfie - any pics of near defeated shrubosaur?.

I keep meaning to, must do that tomorrow

Yeah it was a strange one. I'll be thinking about it for a while too I think. It's frightening to think there are people out there that evil, and also that there are drugs out there that are that powerful.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Stomach is in knots watching this :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

One episode of Criminal Minds that creeped the hell out of me was the one where
    some guy kidnaps people, imprisons them in what I presume is an old animal shelter/disused pound and exposes them to them to the rabies virus

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I feel a migraine coming on -_-

• Advertisement

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    Oh my goodness, that one really scared me! :eek:
    I feel a migraine coming on -_-
    Oh no, poor Seph.. Anything you can do to stop it in its tracks?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Do ye watch bones?

Wolf you have to take a pic to celebrate vanquishing the demon spawn!

Jebus, I think I'm gonna have to look into this Criminal Minds show.

Usually I am not too bad about the show but that one was high up in the "unnerving" list for me.
    Do ye watch bones?

I haven't watched it yet, I have one of the books downstairs though, a friend gave it to me a few months back,said it was well worth the read..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Oh no, poor Seph.. Anything you can do to stop it in its tracks?

Well i took some disprin so hopefully that will stop it but I'll probably wake up it -_-

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

can't sleep:( oh great :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    some guy kidnaps people, imprisons them in what I presume is an old animal shelter/disused pound and exposes them to them to the rabies virus

That episode was freaking disturbing as hell.

If you like criminal minds I think bones would be right up your street..

Well i took some disprin so hopefully that will stop it but I'll probably wake up it -_-

Get a cloth of some kind and dampen it. Place it in your freezer for about 15 minutes. Take it out and go into a dark room. Place the cloth on your forehead and eyes and see if that helps.

Do ye watch bones?
    I've seen a couple of episodes and liked it. Might try watch from the beginning.
    Shiminay wrote:
    Jebus, I think I'm gonna have to look into this Criminal Minds show.
    You should! It's more about the behaviour of killers, unlike CSI which obviously focuses on forensics.
    Mozzeltoff wrote:
    Usually I am not too bad about the show but that one was high up in the "unnerving" list for me.
    Same here. There was another one with dolls as well that creeped me out big time. And there was another with puppets. Can't think of any more that really stood out for me.
    Fingers crossed it stops it.
    can't sleep oh great
    Hi atc. Sorry you can't sleep.

• Advertisement

That film was so sad.

That episode was freaking disturbing as hell.

I am glad I am not the only one that was freaked out by it :o
    If you like criminal minds I think bones would be right up your street..

I must find it online so and give it a watch. I wouldn't go out of my way to watch Criminal Minds but the OH loved the show and I'd watch it with him,

Was told that Mr. Stephen Fry shows up in Bones a good bit. Might find it online and give it a watch so :)

KKkitty wrote: »
    That film was so sad.

The ending of that movie, just woah. As I said, once was enough for me.

I've seen a couple of episodes and liked it. Might try watch from the beginning.

You should! It's more about the behaviour of killers, unlike CSI which obviously focuses on forensics.
    Same here. There was another one with dolls as well that creeped me out big time. And there was another with puppets. Can't think of any more that really stood out for me.

thanks pp, was hoping I'd be sound asleep tonight but no joy, body's tired but brain isn't, very frustrating

I read the book and don't think I could bring myself to watch the movie.

The dolls, the dolls. That episode had me seriously freaked.

Don't think I'd watch it again. The ending was beyond sad.

thanks pp, was hoping I'd be sound asleep tonight but no joy, body's tired but brain isn't, very frustrating
    I know the feeling. Maybe you could try listening to music or putting on a DVD?
    The dolls, the dolls. That episode had me seriously freaked.
    Me too!

I read the book and don't think I could bring myself to watch the movie.

I read the book before I saw the film. Swore blind I wouldn't watch it. But I actually had no choice but to watch the movie. I was working in a cinema the time it came out and there was a class group from one of the secondary schools coming down to watch the film.

I had to sit in with them and ya know, make sure they all behaved. Not one of them made a mig. By the time the movie was over there wasn't a dry eye in the place, even the auld ice queen of a teacher they had with them shed a few tears. :o

• Advertisement

I know the feeling. Maybe you could try listening to music or putting on a DVD?

Me too!

yeah I'm listening to the radio here, might drift off :)

I watched that movie once, couldn't watch it again :o I saw it with my Mom, both were tearful at the end

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement