Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Happy Taco Tuesday Mozz, addicted to caffeine, Paws, kitty, wolf, Grem, and Seph (hiding in the storage closet).

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Black Swan wrote: »
    Happy Taco Tuesday Mozz, addicted to caffeine, Paws, kitty, wolf, Grem, and Seph (hiding in the storage closet).

MMMMMMMMMM......tacos........

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hi Swan :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    MMMMMMMMMM......tacos........
    About a mile walk from my flat there are 3 tacos for a buck on Taco Tuesday, hence the name Mozz. Yummmmm indeed, and grand on my starving student budget. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

hi black swan :)

• Advertisement

Hi Swan :)
    Grem and I have nominated you Paws to be the new Medical Director of the Lair Medical Wing when it's built. Will you accept? We need an expert in the care and cure of injured party animals. :cool:

hi black swan :)
    Hey ATC. I am behind a couple days on my 1-page. Bad Swannie! Bad! Bad!

You?

Black Swan wrote:
    Grem and I have nominated you Paws to be the new Medical Director of the Lair Medical Wing when it's built. Will you accept? We need an expert in the care and cure of injured party animals.
    Oh yes, I saw that earlier on and forgot to mention it! :D

Yes, I will accept. :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

About a mile walk from my flat there are 3 tacos for a buck on Taco Tuesday, hence the name Mozz. Yummmmm indeed, and grand on my starving student budget. :D

See you soon. me likey tacos

Hey ATC. I am behind a couple days on my 1-page. Bad Swannie! Bad! Bad!

You?

you can do it :cool::)

I'm much the same as you black swan :o must get back on track

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I nominate Wolfie to do the groundbreaking for our soon to be built medical wing.. :D

Oh yes, I saw that earlier on and forgot to mention it! :D

Yes, I will accept. :)
    Oh that's grand indeed! Maybe you would consider placing your new title in your sig?? Medical Director of Lair Party Animal Hospital Wing? Of course you could wait until the wing is finished?

Lucky you! I just love wings! :D
    See you soon. me likey tacos
    Methinks I can eat 6 of them wolf, how about you? :D

you can do it :cool::)

I'm much the same as you black swan :o must get back on track
    Thanks for the encouragement ATC. I can use all the help I can get. :D
    I nominate Wolfie to do the groundbreaking for our soon to be built medical wing.. :D
    That's a grand idea Grem! :cool:

Black Swan wrote:
    Oh that's grand indeed! Maybe you would consider placing your new title in our sig?? Medical Director of Lair Party Animal Hospital Wing? Of course you could wait until the wing is finished?
    I'll consider it and possibly change it next time I'm on my laptop. :)

Thanks for the encouragement ATC. I can use all the help I can get. :D

That's a grand idea Grem! :cool:

no problem :D

hopefully i can do it as well:)

That's a good idea grem!

Should really try to sleep. :o

Goodnight guys :)

night night pp :)

I'll consider it and possibly change it next time I'm on my laptop. :)
    COOOOOOOOOL Paws! :cool:
    Should really try to sleep. :o

Goodnight guys :)
    Nite nite Paws. Sweet dreams. :D

hopefully i can do it as well:)
    Go for it ATC!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

* plucks another feather and runs away to bed *

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I'll start immediately.
    Oh that's grand indeed! Maybe you would consider placing your new title in your sig?? Medical Director of Lair Party Animal Hospital Wing? Of course you could wait until the wing is finished?

Lucky you! I just love wings! :D

Methinks I can eat 6 of them wolf, how about you? :D

I can down 4 half pounders at a time, so it depends on how big they are

Seph (hiding in the storage closet).
    I bet Seph fell asleep in there. Should we beat on the door and wake him up? :P

Shiminay wrote: »
    * plucks another feather and runs away to bed *

Double OUCH !! :o:o

I'm going to spike your next bucket of tea Shiminay with one ground java bean, and in each bucket after that 2 then 3 then 4 then 5... and soon you will slide down that slippery slope to become a DARK java drinker addicted like the rest of us!! :eek:

I'll start immediately.
    That's grand wolf. We can charge the new Lair Party Animal Hospital Wing to Shiminay's budget. But do it while he sleeps, and when he wakes up, it will be tooooooo late! :pac:

I can down 4 half pounders at a time, so it depends on how big they are
    Whoa! I can just put away 6 regular Tuesday tacos, and only if I haven't eaten all day.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

That is skullduggery on a supreme level Swannie!

*bows before her majesty*

That is skullduggery on a supreme level Swannie!

*bows before her majesty*

We need to get with Seph and control the Lair magic bean supply Grem, then when we get Shiminay hooked on them, we can get anything we want for the Lair!

**Evil laugh!**

We need to get with Seph and control the Lair magic bean supply Grem, then when we get Shiminay hooked on them, we can get anything we want for the Lair!

**Evil laugh!**

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ahem.. I mean yes, indeed..

All this talk of tacos has me hungry, and my growling empty tummy is disturbing all the folks in this javahouse. Must hunt food. It's been fun! Bye all. :D

A pleasure as always Swan.. Just about to have my own lunch.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement