Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Gah hahahahahaha that's craic!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

**Swannie LOOKS over her shoulder as she flies west**

Oh oh... Shiminay was supposed to be asleep while we did all our Lair mischief!! :eek:

**Swannie goes stealth, fires out chaff, and quickly accelerates to SuperSonicSwannieSpeed!!**

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

yet another of my friends is in a relationship, forever alone here:o

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Better off single than in a bad one though.. Now the disclaimer is I've never been in one at all.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

yet another of my friends is in a relationship, forever alone here:o

I'm in the same club atc. However, "Better to have loved, and dumped the psycho than never to have loved at all."

• Advertisement

I'm in the same club atc. However, "Better to have loved, and dumped the psycho than never to have loved at all."
    Better off single than in a bad one though.. Now the disclaimer is I've never been in one at all.

true guys, need to remind myself of that now and again. Tis lonely at times, not many of my friends are single

Ooh now five hours left.. Time decided to get its ass in gear a bit. Nice..

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Been trying to sleep, not having much luck.

Shiminay wrote: »

I've been like that too the last week or so.. Looking forward to crashing out tomorrow..

Shiminay wrote: »

same :(

• Advertisement

Hope you both manage a few quality hours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭catallus

Sleep is over-rated...

And under supplied sadly.

I just nodded off there :)

catallus wrote: »
    I just nodded off there :)

The irony is strong with this one...

The irony is strong with this one...

Knifey/spoony?

# oh isn't it ironic,.. something about spoons ©

Ah Alanis, a new level of whine. Great times.

The whine was filled to the brim with angst but it was the hope in the voice which made it poetic.

I had that album on cassette and knew every word..

I knew every word because my sister kept blaring it from her room!

• Advertisement

There was worse out at the time.. My sister was mad after take that..

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Finally got a couple of hours. Bleh. I have Greg Proops to keep me company :)

I have prince charlie for company today! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Hi internet! I've missed you

And hi nocturnal friends ;) I'm now in Seattle

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Hey Links.

Hope you will enjoy it as much as San Fran.

Morning to all the lovely Noccers.

Don't be all droopy & sad, its Zeus Day.

Hi Links and Ted.

Hey G.

May get up & shake a leg. Boss usually works in Dub office but is down with us today, so will have to look even busier than usual.

No extended java breaks :(

I'm up for a few more hours so I'll ninja deliver a supply to your desk!.

You think of everything.

• Advertisement

good morning all:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement