Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    You think of everything.

I do try!

Morning atc. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

morning \m/ peeps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

I do try!

Morning atc. :)

how are ya?

not feeling the best today, trying to decide if I should go into college or stay at home and rest

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I'm in a waiting room again. Looks like it will be a pain getting home later due to royal visit too. Be handy if I could skip this..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭butterbun

Feeling the same about work. May as well though, already wearing trousers.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

I'm in a waiting room again. Looks like it will be a pain getting home later due to royal visit too. Be handy if I could skip this..

oh dear :(
    butterbun wrote: »
    Feeling the same about work. May as well though, already wearing trousers.

I suppose when you're already dressed, might as well. I think I'll hold off for now, and go in if i start to fell better, as they say not to come in if you have upset stomach. There's a bug going round at the moment

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Do ye watch bones?
    Bones is my fav TV show of all times, love them all to bits!, never failed to make me feel better and that's a huuuge achievement :)
    Better off single than in a bad one though.. Now the disclaimer is I've never been in one at all.
    moring grem, what did you mean here, never in rel or never in a bad one :)

and morning all! o/

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Morning Nocs, how are we?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Morning all.

Don't seem to be in great form today for some reason. Need to get up though. I don't want to make a habit of staying on bed really late.

Joya, never in..

Hey Shim and Paws, another appointment over, do get up Paws it may put you in better form if you do something

• Advertisement

I think I need some tea...

Hey Shim and Paws, another appointment over, do get up Paws it may put you in better form if you do something
    Hope it went well Grem.

Yeah I just got up and dressed. I'll go for a walk and half a lovely hot shower when I get home. Then I'll have to read my Rules of the Road book for the day.

Joya, never in..

aw wow.. is it because of the environment.. then i can understand even more your anxiety in regard the friday... :o

or perhaps the right person didnt cross your path yet but it will : )

btw i got my voting card in the post today happy.gif

Shim, I'll stick on the kettle..

Paws it's always good to move.. Was discussing that with therapist just now as it happens.

Joya yeah never happened at all.

The kettle is on Grem! :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hi pals

Just in time for the tay Seph.

ill have some of that tea too if i may? :)

Of course!

e7bc40c059185e190b79c2a9d7a195c4.jpg

now that's a prompt delivery :D

• Advertisement

Well mine is a pint of stout. Lovely stuff.

Tis all fine and well drinking a pint when you're done with a night shift Grem, not so for the rest of us! :D

Joya wrote:
    btw i got my voting card in the post today
    Me too :D
    Paws it's always good to move.. Was discussing that with therapist just now as it happens.
    Very true. Feeling a lot better now. :)

im having a ness almond milk coffee and eating some pistachios my "friend" brought me last night :D
    haven't have those in a while, so yummy (and full of calories, ik :o)

I'm on bucket number 2 of tea.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Shiminay wrote: »
    I'm on bucket number 2 of tea.

Just like my OH. Tea addicts.

i finished the whole bag... couldnt sop till there was none left... :o

bbtw why you said stalker is canncelled?
    i just watched 3 new episodes in last 3 weeks..
    (18 - 20 of s1?)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭butterbun

Joya wrote: »
    i finished the whole bag... couldnt sop till there was none left... :o

Sure that's the only way to eat pistachios. Little salty crack nuggets is what they are.

butterbun wrote: »
    Sure that's the only way to eat pistachios. Little salty crack nuggets is what they are.

seems so.. just too yummy and contagious as my initial idea was to have few :d))

• Advertisement

Joya wrote:
    bbtw why you said stalker is canncelled? i just watched 3 new episodes in last 3 weeks.. (18 - 20 of s1?)
    I meant it's been cancelled after the first season, there won't be a second season.. :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement