Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Such as :O?

aw well like ..
    cleaning the floor in the kitchen and doing the dishes :P

:D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Seems perfectly reasonable to me, and you're on Tea Duty for the rest of the week Seph! :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Joya wrote: »
    aw well like ..
    cleaning the floor in the kitchen and doing the dishes :P

:D

No problem

*salutes*

:pac:

Shiminay wrote: »
    Seems perfectly reasonable to me, and you're on Tea Duty for the rest of the week Seph! :p

Tea duty ehhh?

*Grins evily*

No Problem

We only allow Lyons in here Seph, don't go trying you're schnakey Barrys nonsense!

No problem

*salutes*

wow, it must be you've practiced, you are verry good at that :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

We only allow Lyons in here Seph, don't go trying you're schnakey Barrys nonsense!

I know..........its not like I would try and switch the tea bags or anything

wow, it must be you've practiced, you are verry good at that :D

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

After re-watching The Flash finale, so many easter eggs/references, and that cliff hanger ending :eek:, next few months of waiting will be a drag.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Howdy guys :)

feeling a lot better today thankfully, only got sick once with migraine and slept the rest off last night. Was back in college today, busy enough day, wrecked now :o

also pepsi was taken to the vet last night, only needs her teeth cleaned:)

this msi thing still does not want to work. me and my colleague spent last 4 hours on the thing and guess what - nope!

i think ill drop by sea dog on me way home... :o

I think I might be having some Rum tonight too, it's been a meh sorta day.

• Advertisement

To alcohol, the cause of and solution to all of life's problems

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Very excited, new Cattle Decapitation song got put on the youtubes today :D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Busy day. Just home and packing for the weekend.

My Mam was phoned before I got here, Gran isn't well. I don't really know what exactly is wrong but it can't be that good if the nurses rang.

oh no pp :( hope alls ok

I think I'll be getting dinner and heading to bed afterwards, really tired and I ache all over :o

aw people so sorry to hear of ye troubles! fingers crossed paws and ATC that it will be alright!

me got home and have a glass of coke with three ice cubes and a bit of sea dog in it for dinner :D

(m jokin, will wait till bit later but cokes in the fridge : ))

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

oh no pp hope alls ok
    Joya wrote:
    aw people so sorry to hear of ye troubles! fingers crossed paws and ATC that it will be alright!
    Thanks guys. Heard nothing yet but hopefully everything is OK. I was thinking of driving over but I'm not sure if it's a good idea.

me got home and have a glass of coke with three ice cubes and a bit of sea dog in it for dinner :D

*slides glass over to joya*

Fill her up :-D
    Busy day. Just home and packing for the weekend.

My Mam was phoned before I got here, Gran isn't well. I don't really know what exactly is wrong but it can't be that good if the nurses rang.

Aw sorry too hear that paws, I hope she'll be alright

*slides glass over to joya*

Fill her up :-D
    you forgot the magic word :pac:

rum_and_coke_please_shot_glass.jpg?color=White&height=460&width=460&qv=90

:P

thanks joya :) ah I'm sure it'll be ok, pepsi's cleaning will be a simple cleaning under local sedation, will have to wait until my granny's nursing home is sorted as my mom is spending half the week down in cork and the other week swamped with work, but that should be sorted this weekend all going well. At the moment I'm wrecked tired but a few good night's sleep and I should be ok:)

thanks joya :) ah I'm sure it'll be ok, pepsi's cleaning will be a simple cleaning under local sedation, will have to wait until my granny's nursing home is sorted as my mom is spending half the week down in cork and the other week swamped with work, but that should be sorted this weekend all going well. At the moment I'm wrecked tired but a few good night's sleep and I should be ok:)

glad to hear that, when s your college over?

i have just final project now due on sunday 3pm :)

• Advertisement

glad to hear that, when s your college over?

i have just final project now due on sunday 3pm :)

thanks joya, do you mean what time I finish at or when the course is over?

oh ok, hope that goes well for you:)

when is the course over

when is the course over

ahh thought it was that, I have a little over a year and 10 months to go (with a 3 week break in august for my summer holidays) :)

aw okay didn't know its so long : ) which course are ye doing? (i must have missed it sorry!!!) :)

aw okay didn't know its so long : ) which course are ye doing? (i must have missed it sorry!!!) :)

no bothers joya :) It's a FETAC level 3 course called options in a range of subjects (IT, cooking, gardening, yoga, personal care, work experience, anger & stress management etc). lovin it so far :D

Started episode 1 of Foo Fighters documentary Sonic Highways,and i'm liking it so far.

no bothers joya :) It's a FETAC level 3 course called options in a range of subjects (IT, cooking, gardening, yoga, personal care, work experience, anger & stress management etc). lovin it so far :D

wow sounds very interesting ) i can see it can suit you :))

btw im still watchin the s1e1 of SG-A, didnt finish it last nite :o

thanks joya :) yeah seems to suit me :)

hope that's good:)

23 more episodes till Jason! :p

• Advertisement

23 more episodes till Jason! :p

exactly shimi :D:o:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement