Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Happy Éire Bewitching Hour Lair! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Good Evening Swannington.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

can't sleep, have restless legs, grr:mad:

Must be the caffeine you're addicted to :pac:

I'll get my coat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Must be the caffeine you're addicted to :pac:

I'll get my coat

ha could be true :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Finally got the energy to actually walk up the stairs and get into bed.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,262 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

can't sleep, have restless legs, grr:mad:
    Write 1-page ATC. If that doesn't make you sleepy, write 2. :cool:
    Good Evening Swannington.
    Heyyyyyyy Lith. What's the haps? :D
    Finally got the energy to actually walk up the stairs and get into bed.
    Sweet dreams Paws. :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Swannnnnnnnnnnnniiie o/

Swannnnnnnnnnnnniiie o/
    Hi Seph! Why are you not hiding? SwanBot feels useless when she doesn't have to hunt for you.
    :D

Black Swan wrote: »
    Heyyyyyyy Lith. What's the haps? :D

All good here Air Swan 747, how's weather in So Cal?

• Advertisement

Black Swan wrote:
    Sweet dreams Paws.
    Thanks Swan

Night all

All good here Air Swan 747, how's weather in So Cal?
    Blue sky at 19C, and gusty winds 21 km/h that has my feathers fluffing.

Blue sky at 19C, and gusty winds 21 km/h that has my feathers fluffing.

Please taxi to nearest runway and prep for take off:P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hi Seph! Why are you not hiding? SwanBot feels useless when she doesn't have to hunt for you.
    :D

Why would i wanna run away from my sweet swan bot for ;) ?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

:eek:

More feathers... Good... Soon I shall have enough...

Shiminay wrote: »
    :eek:

More feathers... Good... Soon I shall have enough...
    Triple OUCH!! What is Shiminay making, a war bonnet with my feathers? :o

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Morning Noccers. Happy Thor Day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

morning ted, coffee time here :)

before jumping out in few mins and run to work...

hows you : )

Morning

hey paws hows you : )
    just thought to say about yesterday i t is totally normal to go little up and down and to have stagnation as the body is accommodating to all.. the only important thing is not to give up and to continue even if you have a bad day or two so what.. :)

• Advertisement

Doing OK here, thanks. :)

Yeah I've got a really busy week ahead but I've made a plan. Going to make the healthiest choices I can, but I'll enjoy myself as well. My brother is finished his exams today so we're having Chinese for dinner. I'll order the healthiest dish I can. I should be OK :)

How's you, Joya?

i'm at work but soo tired at this stage.. cannot wait for this week to be over but knowing what all i have to finish in next few days is giving me the anxiety, couldn't even sleep properly last nite at all..

so yea : )...

You'll be all done and dusted with it soon though Joya, so don't let it get you down :)

Hope everything goes well Joya :)

How's about you Paws, all going well? Any updates on your gran?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'm feeling a little nervous about tomorrow. I so badly want this to pass, and if it doesn't I'll actively feel disgusted to be part of this country.

Yea, giving serious consideration to leaving if our country decides that it's ok to discriminate based on sexuality.

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

e8an9y.jpg

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭butterbun

Shiminay wrote: »

Never in all my life was I as happy at a TV show than when this scene came on.

Such a day! Too much work, not enough internet.

• Advertisement

Shiminay wrote:
    How's about you Paws, all going well? Any updates on your gran?
    Going OK. Just had a shower and I'm going to have a quick look at my Rules of the Road book again. Can't really do much more at this stage.

Gran is doing OK. She sat up and had some breakfast this morning. Yesterday she was just lying there, which was why my Mam got a phone call and rushed over to the nursing home. Mam is going to see her again later so hopefully we'll know more then.
    Angron wrote:
    I'm feeling a little nervous about tomorrow. I so badly want this to pass, and if it doesn't I'll actively feel disgusted to be part of this country.
    I was thinking the same earlier on. If it does pass it will be a huge step forward. I do feel like the rest of the world is watching and waiting to see if we've moved into the 21st century yet. I read a comment on Facebook earlier that same sex marriage has been legal in the Netherlands for 14 years and they don't see why people are making such a fuss. I really hope people back up their opinions and actually go out and vote yes, the margin between yes and no could be smaller than we think IMO.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement