Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭butterbun

I hope it passes. Maybe then the kind of people who'll vote 'No' will see that society isn't going to collapse, and that maybe those lgbt-types are okay after all.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

butterbun wrote: »
    Never in all my life was I as happy at a TV show than when this scene came on.
    The whole episode was such great fan service, but that in particular was a standout for me (along with the puppets).
    Gran is doing OK. She sat up and had some breakfast this morning. Yesterday she was just lying there, which was why my Mam got a phone call and rushed over to the nursing home. Mam is going to see her again later so hopefully we'll know more then.

Any woman that's sitting up in the bed eating breakfast is probably not in too bad of a state, so I'd say she just had an off day yesterday and should hopefully be grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Well, eating porridge means being fed porridge.. The nurses don't really think that she'll fully come out of it but hopefully she'll be comfortable at least. We'll see what happens. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Anyone knocking about?

Might be...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

No

2 mods posting right after 1 another

giphy.gif

All sad he's leaving :(
    End of an era.

Goodbye Jon Stewart and thanks for the laughs

It's also him realising that the torch has firmly been passed to John Oliver. No matter how well the new guy starts, I think he's gonna have a major uphill battle against Last Week, Tonight.

• Advertisement

Lithium93_ wrote:
    Anyone knocking about?
    Heyo

I have to give that one a chance. Used to enjoy John Oliver when he was subbing. Daily show without Stewart just feels like the Late Late without Gay - wrong. Though in latter years even with Gay it felt wrong, looking back at some of those older shows feels like something filmed down the local town hall. Still gotta laugh at some of the "breaking" bands...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

howdy guys :)

Hey there :)

Hi peeps

How are we darlings?

Yea, the Late Late without Gay isn't right, but some of the latter stuff was pretty excellent cause you could tell Gay was all "I'm done giving a single fuk about anyone in this broadcast institution - I *AM* this broadcast institution!" :D

He was neighbours with Robert Anton Wilson for a while. I'm hazarding a guess they dropped some acid together...

Lithium93_ wrote:
    Oh the irony of this is fantastic
    :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,217 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Yo Lair

Welcome back stranger :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

yo

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,217 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Welcome back stranger :P
    Yo Lithium. Strange indeed. Travel a lot.

Joya wrote: »
    yo
    Joya. How's life? College?

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

yo folks

Anfield *nods*

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    yo folks
    Yo Ted. You good?

Quiet Lair

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Fathom wrote: »
    Joya. How's life? College?

yea, finishing college no 2 (just final project left) and working, still at work atm but going home now :)
    how are you, where are you on this planet (if?) :))

Joya wrote: »
    yea, finishing college no 2 (just final project left) and working, still at work atm but going home now :) how are you, where are you on this planet (if?) :))
    I'm good. Finished 1st year. 3 to go. UC Irvine.

• Advertisement

Between storms. Outta here :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement