Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

More like cake and steak everywhere and not a bit to eat :pac:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I remember it well. So many days where the closest thing I got to a meal was a series of hastily grabbed glasses of milk and maybe a stolen pastry :p

Shiminay wrote: »
    I remember it well. So many days where the closest thing I got to a meal was a series of hastily grabbed glasses of milk and maybe a stolen pastry :p

In fairness they provide all staff with drinks like mi wadi orange or black currant. You do be praising the hell out of the waitress when you see her coming up the kitchen to ya with a nice cold pint of orange!!

I actually stole a nibble of strawberry cheesecake today :P This was around half six and we had a tour at seven, so I hadn't or wasn't going to have a chance to eat. I was plating some of it up but sure one slice fell apart. I just put it to one side and helped myself to it. Have to take opportunities like that when they arise!

You certainly do, gotta grab it when you can get it - be it food, a sit-down or a tip! :D

Shiminay wrote: »
    You certainly do, gotta grab it when you can get it - be it food, a sit-down or a tip! :D

One of the waitresses was telling me that one day last summer she told the manager she had to run to the bathroom. She didn't need to go at all but she locked herself into the toilet for 15 minutes so she could have an uninterrupted break :eek: :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

feeling slightly better :) listening to hozier and writing :cool:

Yea, I used to go to one of my hideaways and turn my walkie talkie off for 10 minutes to chill :)

I just remembered I had chocolate! \o/

[edit]
    That's cool atc, sounds like you've settled into a nice relaxing evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Must be last day of school for Leaving Certs students.

Load of drunken yahoos falling around town. More than usual.

Give me my paddlin' bat.

How could I have forgotten. :o

Happy Friday folks.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ah I don't miss workin in town for the drunken idiocy.. And happy voting day all, I'm quite nervous about it..

• Advertisement

Ah I don't miss workin in town for the drunken idiocy.. And happy voting day all, I'm quite nervous about it..

Normally doesn't bother me. LC & JC results nights only ones I hate.

And now the birds are singing. No sleep for Ted it seems.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

College exams ending around now still too. There's always something going on..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Hey folks, not doing so well today, it was even hotter than yesterday and I suffered extremely bad in the heat. The whole day was pretty much a write off didn't get to do what we planned at all, and I still feel like hell.

Ouch Links. Sucks. Here's hoping for a reprieve for you.

It's set to be cooler tomorrow, so fingers crossed.

Links234 wrote: »
    It's set to be cooler tomorrow, so fingers crossed.

Sweet. Just make sure to keep getting water into you aswell..

Sweet. Just make sure to keep getting water into you aswell..

I'm making sure ;)

We went to some crappy Irish bar for lunch, and I absolutely guzzled glass after glass of water in a bid to cool down.

Good stuff. Hot weather is painful at times. No pleasing us!. Hope tomorrow is better for you.

Right, special brews of tea and coffee today. Enjoy all. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭butterbun

Best voting trousers on and all that. Breakfast first though! Three cups of tea and a big bowl of Coco Pops, just like any other sensible adult.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

yeiii why thank you grem so kind of ye : ))

morning happy free day lair!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

OOh - what about a nice fresh fruit scone with cream and strawberry jam to enhance that lovely cup of steaming black coffee...

ID - check
    Voting - card check
    Trousers - oops

Taltos wrote: »
    OOh - what about a nice fresh fruit scone with cream and strawberry jam to enhance that lovely cup of steaming black coffee...

ID - check
    Voting - card check
    Trousers - oops
    There are always baked goods to go with the brews. Trousers not so much....

Voting done. Only 2nd best pants.

@Minty you are right with green & white colours. Was walking out when i meant to make note which was which. Forgot :o

now even bigger decision make an instant coffee here or wait for Lavazza barista on in work canteen.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

Ted.....

thats not even a decision. (why have you instant coffee)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

happy friday pals:)

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Voting done. Only 2nd best pants.

@Minty you are right with green & white colours. Was walking out when i meant to make note which was which. Forgot :o

now even bigger decision make an instant coffee here or wait for Lavazza barista on in work canteen.

silly superTed! :pac:

happy Friday, Angron:)
    happy Friday, purple:)
    happy Friday, grem:)
    happy Friday, atc:)
    happy Friday, Mozzel:)
    happy Friday ,CW:)
    happy Friday, Shim:)
    happy Friday, Sephers:)
    happy Friday, Links:)
    happy Friday, butterbun:)
    happy Friday, Joya:)
    happy Friday, Taltos:)
    happy Friday, cgh:)

and hopefully a Friday for all LBGT in the referendum

happy Friday, Nocts!

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

must remember to vote on the way home from work.

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

cgh wrote: »
    must remember to vote on the way home from work.
    you better!!

giphy.gif

:P

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Happy Friday all! :)

And happy voting day. I'm just about to get dressed and head down. I need to go to the chemist as well so may as well do the two at the same time.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement