Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

that's cool mozz :D hopefully some inspiration will come your way
    Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Hopefully have until Wednesday now :D Keep the fingers crossed for me :D I am not a big Ponies fan either but all the same, she's so awesome!! I think I have watched all the videos so far and I follow her stories on Tumblr now :P Was showing my OH some of the videos, thinks they are the most stupid thing he's seen however he was in skits at this one:

I love drawing but I don't do enough of it lately :( Might crack out the pens over the next few days and get my imagination working again! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Why must Fluffle Puff constantly attack poor Dan?

Because Dans a jerk!! It says so on his shirt :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Looks like I will actually have to research this flufflepuff creature..

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Pink Fluffy Unicorns...

Shiminay wrote: »
    Pink Fluffy Unicorns...

DANCING ON RAINBOWS!!!!

I can't stop singing that song :pac: I was in work today and one of the waitresses heard me singing it to myself. Her expressions was a bit like

chloe-meme-original.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

OMG how cute is that thing!!!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Because Dans a jerk!! It says so on his shirt :pac:

No, he's just expressing his opinion of others without having to speak to them.

Looks like I will actually have to research this flufflepuff creature..

She's brilliant!! I love her a bit too much like :pac: Look what you've done Shim!! :P

OMG how cute is that thing!!!!

I know right? Apparently you can get a Fluffle Puff soft toy..it costs like anything up to €96 for one :( I really want one but I can't afford that :( Not for a soft toy anway!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Thankfully Mozz there was no one around to hear me snort at that....

I got a friend's daughter one for Christmas - she was vibrating with excitement :D

You can see it here: https://www.etsy.com/ie/listing/187712650/fluffle-puff-plush?ref=shop_review

I had family in the States at the time who were able to bring it back for me, so that saved a bucket of money on shipping. Wouldn't have been able to manage it otherwise.

• Advertisement

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    I know right? Apparently you can get a Fluffle Puff soft toy..it costs like anything up to €96 for one I really want one but I can't afford that Not for a soft toy anway!
    You could knit one! :D

I got a friend's daughter one for Christmas - she was vibrating with excitement :D

You can see it here: https://www.etsy.com/ie/listing/187712650/fluffle-puff-plush?ref=shop_review

I had family in the States at the time who were able to bring it back for me, so that saved a bucket of money on shipping. Wouldn't have been able to manage it otherwise.

I have an uncle living in the States at the moment but when he'll be over for a visit is beyond me! :o
    You could knit one! :D

Was thinking I might actually!! Although I have an uber talented friend who could make one, just have to supply her materials though and of course pay her for her time and patience!! :D

I reckon it'd be pretty straight forward to make once you have the felt and the pink fluffy fleecy material.

You could use that wool that you make those fluffy scarves with Mozz. Have you seen it? I can't remember the brand..

I am useless at sewing :o I love knitting things but I end up getting my friend to sew up my finished products for me :o I might actually just try to make her myself and make it a little bit of a project for myself :)

Me too.. I knitted a blanket about a year ago but I haven't sewn it up..

That'd be cool to make it a project.

My OH is brilliant at sewing!! :o He's better than his sisters or his niece. They get him to fix their dresses if there is a split or a tear :pac:

Will he sew my blanket?!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Just want to say, Psychonauts is a class game.

Will he sew my blanket?!

He probably would. Just get him to sit down and watch the A team and make buckets of tea for him, he'll do it no bother then :pac:

• Advertisement

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    He probably would. Just get him to sit down and watch the A team and make buckets of tea for him, he'll do it no bother then
    Duly noted. :p

Werther's are still epic tasting I'm glad to report.. I'll just grab my ovaltine and slippers now... :pac:

Granny Grem! :p

Time for sleep. Night guys. :)

nn Paws o/

I'm having a cheeky rum :D :eek:

Night Paws!! I say I won't be long hitting the hay myself! Tis a long way to Tipperary and all that malark :pac: Must be up early(ish) in the morning.

Have you long of a journey on the morrow Mozz?

Have you long of a journey on the morrow Mozz?

Aye, unfortunately. Well it's not too bad. I am travelling by bus which is a pain but I am meeting my mother in Limerick tomorrow. That in itself helps an awful lot, saves me rushing to get another bus and takes an hour off the journey!

Not so bad. Isn't it amazing how inaccessible some parts of this little island are still?

• Advertisement

Not so bad. Isn't it amazing how inaccessible some parts of this little island are still?

Oh stop!! When I was living back in the old place (south Kerry), public transport was pretty much non existent. I think there used to be two buses in the morning, one at 8 am and another at 8:30 am, and another one then around half 12. They would be the ones heading for either Tralee or Killarney. But three buses a day, that's all that would pass. And I wouldn't mind but there was and still is a lot of people down that way who do rely on public transport but it's just not there. Sure the Post Office in the village was under threat of being closed down. It's a small sea side village but it is well populated. I can't understand why they're trying to shut vital services down when they are well needed!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement