Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Morning Nocs. It's refreshing to know that we're not the nation of bigoted fkers I suspected we were. I'm off to find a man to marry and a woman to hire as a surrogate mother (cause that's what this was all about, wasn't it?).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭butterbun

Shiminay wrote: »
    Morning Nocs. It's refreshing to know that we're not the nation of bigoted fkers I suspected we were. I'm off to find a man to marry and a woman to hire as a surrogate mother (cause that's what this was all about, wasn't it?).

You'll need to talk to Sir O'Gacey about renting yourself a womb ;)

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Shiminay wrote: »

don't forget to eat a baby too! :eek::P

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

And sell them off to the highest bidder.

SW wrote: »
    don't forget to eat a baby too! :eek::P

I'm saving that one for when we repeal the 8th Ammendment!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

:D

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

So now we can all have surrogates help us adopt gay babies right?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

shimi shouldnt you hire two women for equality? :d))

Joya wrote: »
    shimi shouldnt you hire two women for equality? :d))

You're right, we'll make it twins!

Grem Links hope you are happy and proud of your people now :)))

• Advertisement

kind of lonely here today....?

*joya sings in a high pitched voice and it echoes throu' the lairs empty corridors...*.... lol

*joya sings in a high pitched voice and it echoes throu' the lairs empty corridors...*.... lol

*Cringes* What a lovely voice you have there Joya. How are you today?

aw heya aaron why thank you : ) i hope i haven't wake you up :D

im fine and not fine, pretty mixed and messed up but well.. few more days..

how re you :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ahhhhhhjhhhhhhh my ears

>_<

:pac:

Ahhhhhhjhhhhhhh my ears

>_<

is that the expression of joy? :pac:
    :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ehhhhhh ya sure it is :D

*crosses fingers behind back*

Ehhhhhh ya sure it is :D

*crosses fingers behind back*

heheh i like the way you lie :D

Hey Seph how are you getting on?
    aw heya aaron why thank you : ) i hope i haven't wake you up :D

im fine and not fine, pretty mixed and messed up but well.. few more days..

how re you :)
    I'm grand sure, was in court on Tuesday to find out if I'm on the jury. Basically they kept us in a room for 40 minutes did a name call and then told us we weren't needed that week. So I'm still not sure what's going on there.

On the bright side my friends are surfacing and want to get up to stuff and things. Going to try and squeeze in some shenanigans before next week in case I'm caught for it.

Sorry to hear you're a little down, hope you come out the other side of it soon. Never easy.

Na you're grand, my sister and her daughter already woke me up, something about me trying to sleep put them in a chatty mood.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

How are the gang here this sunny afternoon?

Hey Seph how are you getting on?

I'm grand sure, was in court on Tuesday to find out if I'm on the jury. Basically they kept us in a room for 40 minutes did a name call and then told us we weren't needed that week. So I'm still not sure what's going on there.

On the bright side my friends are surfacing and want to get up to stuff and things. Going to try and squeeze in some shenanigans before next week in case I'm caught for it.

Sorry to hear you're a little down, hope you come out the other side of it soon. Never easy.

Na you're grand, my sister and her daughter already woke me up, something about me trying to sleep put them in a chatty mood.

hahah, yes that happens to me many times, like just wanna take a nap and then mobile phone starts ringing and messages coming or some alarm goes off or whatever :d)
    its just i have to submit my final project tomorrow and i haven't do it yet lol...

• Advertisement

How are the gang here this sunny afternoon?
    All good here good sir. How do you fare on this day of days? My inner cretin does not like that you bring out my inner gentleman, thought I buried him years ago. :pac:
    hahah, yes that happens to me many times, like just wanna take a nap and then mobile phone starts ringing and messages coming or some alarm goes off or whatever :d)
    its just i have to submit my final project tomorrow and i haven't do it yet lol...
    Day people just don't understand the struggle!
    I wish you the best of luck with it, I've a few friends that went through that final project stuff and others that will be staring down that barrel in a year or two.

All good here good sir. How do you fare on this day of days? My inner cretin does not like that you bring out my inner gentleman, thought I buried him years ago. :pac:

Unbury him Aaron! It suits you! :D

Not too shabby here man thanks. Just home from a lovely walk out in the sunshine here. How's our main Mr A? :)

Unbury him Aaron! It suits you! :D

Not too shabby here man thanks. Just home from a lovely walk out in the sunshine here. How's our main Mr A? :)
    Flying it now thanks for asking. Not a bad day to be outside actually, not too cold not too warm, no sign of any wasps yet and I only sneeze once or twice upon venturing out.

No I don't like being nice, don't make me do it! :D

Flying it now thanks for asking. Not a bad day to be outside actually, not too cold not too warm, no sign of any wasps yet and I only sneeze once or twice upon venturing out.

No I don't like being nice, don't make me do it! :D

But it really suits ya! :p:D

hiya Hugo whats up in south lands, people celebrating? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

**hides indoors**

that ball of fire is out in force today..

hiya Hugo whats up in south lands, people celebrating? :)

Hey JoyJoy! :)

Nice and sunny down here today. Hope it's nice there too :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

hi guys

Hey there addict, how are you today?
    But it really suits ya! :p:D
    I'll try it for a few days and I''l give it back if I don't like it, hows that sound? That coffee may have been too strong, so much eneeeeergy!
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    **hides indoors**

that ball of fire is out in force today..
    Not too bad here but then Limerick generally wasn't too bad for heat until global warming ruined it for everyone. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Hey there addict, how are you today?

I'll try it for a few days and I''l give it back if I don't like it, hows that sound? That coffee may have been too strong, so much eneeeeergy!

Not too bad here but then Limerick generally wasn't too bad for heat until global warming ruined it for everyone. :)

hiya aaron:) I'm not great to be honest, struggling with a bit of depression :( how are you?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement