Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

heyday30 wrote: »
    Ah that's just nasty!
    Yea, I saw a gang of them one morning waiting outside the pub round the corner for it to open - all pajamas and dressing gowns and there were 6 of them. Grim.
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Empty vessels and all that Angron.
    QFT Ted!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Angron wrote: »
    So, today I had to remove someone on Facebook over the referendum. I was only vaguely friendly with them, and saw last night/today talking about how it's all "unnatural" and other assorted crap. They can sod off and annoy others with their bigotry.

Happened to me a while back, was friends with someone who I knew through some other friends, and she would regularly post some crazy kooky conspiracy theory nonsense and I kept her around for ****s and giggles. Then I noticed she was posting some anti-trans stuff and blocked her.

Good riddance tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭butterbun

Looks like I should move to the capital! Though must admit standing around waiting for a pub to open sounds a lot dodgier than wearing pj's to the shops.

Edit: had to clear out the friends list myself. Social issues can really bring out the worst in people.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,265 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

*crawls in door and collapses at end of couch* I'd love a tea if there's still some going Ted. Slightly overdid it on the celebrating methinks...

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

*crawls in door and collapses at end of couch* I'd love a tea if there's still some going Ted. Slightly overdid it on the celebrating methinks...

had one put to one side, just for you G.

tea-and-biscuits.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Finally getting around to the new Faith No More album.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Satori Rae

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I wouldn't go places in public in my pyjamas. Partially because I'm sure walking around in a pair of boxers and a t-shirt would quite probably cause some problems.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Satori Rae wrote: »
    I said it on Facebook, but chances are that if you're pissing off the WBC, you're doing something great.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I wouldn't go places in public in my pyjamas. Partially because I'm sure walking around in a pair of boxers and a t-shirt would quite probably cause some problems.

I would send all the women wild.

:D

• Advertisement

I said it on Facebook, but chances are that if you're pissing off the WBC, you're doing something great.

They are really mental...........thats all I can say about them........oh and just nasty nasty ass hats

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

They are really mental...........thats all I can say about them........oh and just nasty nasty ass hats

Oh leave them be, they've done a lot to help the LGBT cause. Unintentional on their part, mind you! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭butterbun

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Finally getting around to the new Faith No More album.

I had no idea they put out a new album! Bit behind on the whole 'world' thing.

Ah come on now, I'm sure you got the legs for it.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,265 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ted, you legend!. It's been a crazy few days.. :) sod the wbc. Couldn't even get flag right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Suit you sir!

Ted, you legend!. It's been a crazy few days.. :) sod the wbc. Couldn't even get flag right.

They had 1 job like :P

Everyone go out on the piss last night?

I was pretty well behaved last night tbh, didn't drink anything harder than the tay!

They had 1 job like :P

Everyone go out on the piss last night?

My friend had her birthday party. We booked it in January so had no idea the date would so significant, so we took over two floors of a pub and partied our asses off. Truly uplifting day for me I must say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

didn't go out last night, but will be going out in 2 weeks time :)

My friend had her birthday party. We booked it in January so had no idea the date would so significant, so we took over two floors of a pub and partied our asses off. Truly uplifting day for me I must say.

That is epic a happy double celebration :)!! It was an amazing day I must say I did tear up myself :P Hard not to like. :D I had everything crossed yesterday...........toes and all

Shimmers I was on the tea myself all night had a sick dog on my hands nice relaxing night though. Started painting again :D

• Advertisement

Damn it to hell, I'm somehow after giving myself an equivalent of a paper cut with tinfoil.

Ah, that's brilliant, epic celebration so no doubt :D
    Shimmers I was on the tea myself all night had a sick dog on my hands nice relaxing night though. Started painting again :D
    I hope Doge is better! Happy with your painting so far?

Damn it to hell, I'm somehow after giving myself an equivalent of a paper cut with tinfoil.

And I thought accident prone ......... ouch

That is epic a happy double celebration :)!! It was an amazing day I must say I did tear up myself :P Hard not to like. :D I had everything crossed yesterday...........toes and all

hope the doggy is ok:)

ouch:(

our doggy is back home from the vets after having dental surgery, in good form, although she's coughing but hopefully that'll ease

Shiminay wrote: »
    Ah, that's brilliant, epic celebration so no doubt :D

I hope Doge is better! Happy with your painting so far?

He got bitten by another dog yesterday on the face.

Scary stuff but I managed with my bf to separate them. Lucky just minor puncture wounds and a stressed me racing to the vet :P better safe then sorry.

Although I realised yesterday after that maybe shoving my fingers down another dogs mouth to pull their jaws apart was not the best idea, it worked for me but my fingers and thumb are bruised.

Painting is good happy so far it is just random swirls really that look like a lady face

hope the doggy is ok:)

ouch:(

our doggy is back home from the vets after having dental surgery, in good form, although she's coughing but hopefully that'll ease

Thankies. Awh what your pooch have done?

Thankies. Awh what your pooch have done?

no problem:)

she had her teeth cleaned and a few taken out, she seemed to be ok afterwards but when my mom went to collect her, her breathing was funny so they kept her in overnight. We'll keep on eye on her over the next few days and hope the cough goes away

no problem:)

she had her teeth cleaned and a few taken out, she seemed to be ok afterwards but when my mom went to collect her, her breathing was funny so they kept her in overnight. We'll keep on eye on her over the next few days and hope the cough goes away

I take it they knocked her out she could be groggy and chesty is all after that. :)

Mine need a teeth clean started brushing their teeth 2 yrs ago but one especially has doggy halitosis :P

I take it they knocked her out she could be groggy and chesty is all after that. :)

Mine need a teeth clean started brushing their teeth 2 yrs ago but one especially has doggy halitosis :P

yeah they did it under a local sedation, I think she had a tube thing so that's probably why she's a bit chesty. Doesn't seem to be groggy now but was very at the time, nearly 17 years old in august so she's quite old

hope that goes ok:) brushing them helps a little

• Advertisement

He got bitten by another dog yesterday on the face.

Scary stuff but I managed with my bf to separate them. Lucky just minor puncture wounds and a stressed me racing to the vet :P better safe then sorry.

Although I realised yesterday after that maybe shoving my fingers down another dogs mouth to pull their jaws apart was not the best idea, it worked for me but my fingers and thumb are bruised.

Painting is good happy so far it is just random swirls really that look like a lady face

Jaysus, that's some ordeal! You sure there's no puncture wounds on you that you'd want a tetanus shot for?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement