Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Bank Holiday a week tomorrow :D

I know, it's great! Forgot all about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

I'm off to bed guys, night night :)

nn ATC

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,265 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Night atc. Have a sleep for me!.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭butterbun

Is it just me or are your dragons getting bigger, Grem?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,265 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Heyo Butterbun, I can't see them as I'm on phone but they were hatchlings so due to have become adults over weekend I think.

I can't stop clicking on things like that and I don't why!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Hey guys. Sorry I haven't posted in a while. My older cat was missing and showed up today after almost 5 days. He wouldn't eat or drink and had very little energy. He was staring into space and not moving much so my fella brought him to the vet. He got an injection and he's on a drip. Shed a tear or 2 for him earlier.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

butterbun wrote: »
    I can't stop clicking on things like that and I don't why!

We dragon breeders appreciate you clicking on them :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

KKkitty wrote: »
    Hey guys. Sorry I haven't posted in a while. My older cat was missing and showed up today after almost 5 days. He wouldn't eat or drink and had very little energy. He was staring into space and not moving much so my fella brought him to the vet. He got an injection and he's on a drip. Shed a tear or 2 for him earlier.

Poor kitty I hope he'll be alright

• Advertisement

Poor Kitty :( I hope she'll come through it ok, she must've had some time of it.

Poor kitty I hope he'll be alright

Thanks so much. He looked so miserable.

Oh I hope he'll be ok Kitty. Hate when pets are sick..

A neighbour said he could have been locked in somewhere and only got free today. When the fella was getting in the car with him I just got a sinking feeling and started crying.

KKkitty wrote: »
    A neighbour said he could have been locked in somewhere and only got free today. When the fella was getting in the car with him I just got a sinking feeling and started crying.

That's not at all unusual, I'm sure you'll be able to get an update in the morning though, yea?

Shiminay wrote: »
    That's not at all unusual, I'm sure you'll be able to get an update in the morning though, yea?

The vet said she'd ring so I hope I'm posting a happy update on his progress.

Good stuff, shall keep fingers crossed for him.

Right, bed time for Dav, nn Nocs.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I'm off too pals, night

I'll be thinking of your cat.

I have pains where I've no windows today. Broke up I am..

Found a prayer for the patron saint of animals online and said it to myself.

• Advertisement

All the best to all the pets. Hope they'll be happy, healthy, and most of all fluffy again soon.

I'm on my fourth mug of tea. I must be sicker than I thought!

Cant sleep -_-

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

My older cat, Axl, is missing for the last number of weeks. Actually since rally weekend. We think the noise of the cars scared her off. Asked around the estate but no one has seen her :/ Somehow I don't think she will be coming back :\

Àww sorry to hear that mozz , heres hoping he comes back

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hi guys. Had lots to catch up on. Hope everyone is OK, sounds like some of you have had a tough couple of days.

Atc, that cough your doggy has is more than likely caused by the tube that she had in her throat while she was under anaesthetic. A cough would be normal after having a tube like that placed. It should go in a couple of days.

Mozz and KKkitty, I'm sorry about both your cats. Hopefully yours will be OK Kkkitty and yours will turn up safe and sound Mozz.

Hugs for anyone that needs them.

My phone is driving me insane. My keyboard either disappears when I'm trying to type a message or won't appear when I click a new text box..

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Howya people?

Heyo Wolfman, how are ya?.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

happy it my night off

• Advertisement

I'm back to work and suffering from overindulgence here.. Any plans with your night?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement