Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

good morning guys:)

edit: must be off, have a great day folks! laters :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Heyo guys. How are we?

Off to Penneys this morning because my Mam wants to look at shoes. :D

• Moderators Posts: 51,812 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

tumblr_nhh55kIqWV1rp39qfo1_500.gif

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

So tired today. If you need me I'll be in the corner having a snooze.

KKkitty wrote: »
    So tired today. If you need me I'll be in the corner having a snooze.
    *throws blanket over KKkitty*

;):pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,567 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hi pals o/

I have to drink Lyons tea today -_-

Hi pals o/

you forget to restock the tea again? :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,567 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

SW wrote: »
    you forget to restock the tea again? :P

Yup lol :D

Yup lol :D

nelson-haha.jpg

:P

My achievement for the day is not screaming at my mother while we were driving. She seems to turn me into a nervous wreck in the car.
    Time for a walk to clear my head and get the anger out of my system. :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Morning all, how's things?

Paws, couldn't help notice your last post:
    My achievement for the day is not screaming at my mother while we were driving. She seems to turn me into a nervous wreck in the car.
    Time for a walk to clear my head and get the anger out of my system. :o

Are you sure your mom isn't my grand mother? She used to make my mother feel nervous and agitated when driving!! :o

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Good afternoon Noclings :)

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    Are you sure your mom isn't my grand mother? She used to make my mother feel nervous and agitated when driving!!
    Lol :D I dunno. Seem to be fine with the instructor and by myself. Probably doesn't help that she steps on her imaginary brake every five seconds..

Shiminay wrote: »
    Good afternoon Noclings :)

Still only morning to me Shim :pac: Stayed up most of the night watching AHS and then decided to play Kirby :pac:

How are you good sir?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Mornin all :)
    Time to get up?

Lol :D I dunno. Seem to be fine with the instructor and by myself. Probably doesn't help that she steps on her imaginary brake every five seconds..

My Gran used to be a bit like this:

Back seat driving my dad used to call it but it's highly annoying and patronising. Used to drive my mother bezerk!
    Joya wrote: »
    Mornin all :)
    Time to get up?

I am afraid it is Joya, such a lovely day out. Might go for a wander around town in a while..

Hi pals o/

Lyons tea is simply the best tea out there. Have Barry's tea bags if you want to swap.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Never understood how tea became such a big deal here. Can't stand the stuff myself.

KKkitty wrote: »
    Lyons tea is simply the best tea out there. Have Barry's tea bags if you want to swap.

*points a gun at kitty*

Leave them over there on the table and back away slowly

:pac:

Angron wrote: »
    Never understood how tea became such a big deal here. Can't stand the stuff myself.

I used to drink buckets of the stuff but now it just makes me sick :(

*points a gun at kitty*

Leave them over there on the table and back away slowly

:pac:

She said swap. You don't have to point a gun at her! :pac:

• Advertisement

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    I used to drink buckets of the stuff but now it just makes me sick :(

She said swap. You don't have to point a gun at her! :pac:

Ya your right ......sorry kitty :pac:

Ya your right ......sorry kitty :pac:

Looking any excuse to whip out that gun :pac: :p

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    I am afraid it is Joya, such a lovely day out. Might go for a wander around town in a while..
    yea just did and made me some pizza :d))

I'm ok. Today's the 20th anniversary of my dad's death. I'm trying to figure out how I feel about that.

Tomorrow's my 37th birthday. I'm also trying to figure out how I feel about that.

Then of course, there's the whole category and menu re-organisation stuff for Boards that's causing a stir amongst the natives and that's demanding most of my mental processing :)

I'm ok. Today's the 20th anniversary of my dad's death. I'm trying to figure out how I feel about that.

Tomorrow's my 37th birthday. I'm also trying to figure out how I feel about that.

Then of course, there's the whole category and menu re-organisation stuff for Boards that's causing a stir amongst the natives and that's demanding most of my mental processing :)

Tomorrows my birthday too :D

We rock :cool:

You're grand Seph :D When I was pregnant with my youngest son I turned off tea of all things. Was glad to be able to drink it again after I had him.

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    Back seat driving my dad used to call it but it's highly annoying and patronising. Used to drive my mother bezerk!
    Oh my God, I genuinely said that the other day, I told my brother she was exactly like Mrs Bucket! :p
    Shiminay wrote:
    *hugs*

happy birthday tomorrow so shimnay :)

http://i1.wp.com/www.everybodylovespretty.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/drunken-cherry-chocolate-cake1.jpg
    Tomorrows my birthday too

We rock
    really seph? which one :)

btw tomorrow is 5th birthday of my sooooo beloved nephew Milan <3

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Tomorrow's my 37th birthday. I'm also trying to figure out how I feel about that.)

I'll be 38 in June if that makes you feel any better.

• Advertisement

Tomorrows my birthday too :D

We rock :cool:

You're the 6th person I think I know with that birthday :D

2 good friends, a third Boardsie from way back in the day, Eamon Gilmore and Enda Kenny and now you! :p

Fun Fact: my dad was so die hard Fine Gael I was nearly called Enda (he's been a friend of the family since before I was born). My brother's called Garret cause Garret Fitzgerald was Taoiseach when he was born :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement