Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Rest and recovery before the nightmare begins again.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,265 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Rest and recovery before the nightmare begins again.

Yikes that does not sound good at all.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

This solo overnight crap is wearing me down.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,265 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

This solo overnight crap is wearing me down.

Oh I see. Working solo at night suits me.. Now at least. Is it workload or what if you don't mind me asking?.

basically it the workload, and the idiots who show up in the morning.

• Advertisement

basically it the workload, and the idiots who show up in the morning.

Oh a subject close to home, that idiots thing. I do written handovers and don't really interact with coworkers for that same reason.. I got more done here Friday night than a combination of four had done in previous two days..

Tl; dr can you take it out on shrubosaur?.

Equality coffee for all! (I may be still rather abuzz)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Is there any equali-tea around there Gremlinertia? Time to consider getting out of the bed.

Of course.. Tea is my staple diet sometimes I think. Especially while in recovery mode!. How are ya?.

Grand, had a good sleep and I'm awake in time for work - it's the Equality Miracle!

You wrapping up work yourself or are you finished?

• Advertisement

finished in ten minutes. Can. Not. Wait..

I know them feels! I don't miss nights at all, never adjusted to them despite more than a year of working them full-time.

Oh I like the work and time but I never properly went to bed after work Saturday morning as I stayed up keeping an eye on the tallies. Then party until nine the following morning. Deadly..

Totally worth it :D

Shiminay wrote: »
    Totally worth it :D

Utterly. Each new pain is a happy one haha!!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Any java left lads & lassies ?

Of course Ted. Breaking out a few jambons too. :)

Of course Ted. Breaking out a few jambons too. :)

Ooo very fancy.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Good morning my lovelies :)

Good morning to you Ms Paws, how're things this morning?

• Advertisement

All good. Didn't drink too much last night. Feel a bit tired still though. Just got a message from my brother asking did I want to get the bus to Newbridge with him and his gf, but I'm seriously considering driving..

First I have to collect my money and sort out my new pink driving licence. :D

How's yourself? :)

I'm just making some tea in the office, can't really start the day without it. Sounds like you're shaping up for a busy day with all that running around :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Lyssa

Shiminay wrote: »
    I'm just making some tea in the office, can't really start the day without it. Sounds like you're shaping up for a busy day with all that running around :)

*Sidles in with empty mug*

Morning Nocs :)

Shiminay wrote:
    I'm just making some tea in the office, can't really start the day without it. Sounds like you're shaping up for a busy day with all that running around
    Nice. Sounds good, think I'll stick the kettle on here myself.

Busy day. I like being busy though. :D

Lyssa wrote:
    Morning Nocs
    Good morning :)

Lyssa wrote: »
    *Sidles in with empty mug*

Morning Nocs :)

Get to the back of the queue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Lyssa

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Get to the back of the queue.

No... :(
    Oh look, what's that? Over there? *points*

Must be time to install one of these...

burco-boiler.png

TEA FOR ALL!

Can someone please beam me up and drop me home?. Ugh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Unfortunately my cat didn't make it. He had a seizure. Can't believe he's gone :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement