Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Been there a good time, nice spot & plenty to do.

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    I'd love to go to Manchester again for obvious reasons.

to go to the Etihad??

I've been there twice :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,532 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Shiminay wrote: »
    I've been to London a few times for work related stuff, so no opportunity to see anything. Was at a gig there once too with some friends.

Who did ya go see?

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Been there a good time, nice spot & plenty to do.

to go to the Etihad??

I've been there twice :P

Jaysus I'd never ever set foot in the Etihad, Old Trafford is the only stadium in Manchester i'd set foot in. Was spine tingling to actually set foot in there in March 2008 to see United beat Bolton.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Living the sheltered life here :/

Love to go see the Beatles experience.

Might save up go over in a few months.

Jaysus I'd never ever set foot in the Etihad, Old Trafford is the only stadium in Manchester i'd set foot in. Was spine tingling to actually set foot in there in 2008.

Was the same when I was in the Kop a few years ago.

Friend of mine was in the Gladys Road end(??) of Goodison ( Kop/Stretford Rd end equivelent). He is a Liverpool fan & has never been to Anfield, but been there. :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Good evening all. My weather is schizophrenic.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Having a glass of wine. So raise whatever you're drinking for my cat. R.I.P. Puss :(

KKkitty wrote: »
    Having a glass of wine. So raise whatever you're drinking for my cat. R.I.P. Puss :(

Sorry to hear about your cat Kitty.

Only have tea, but will raise it to Puss's memory.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

heyday30 wrote:
    Living the sheltered life here :/
    Same here. I've not been out of Ireland yet.. :o
    KKkitty wrote:
    Having a glass of wine. So raise whatever you're drinking for my cat. R.I.P. Puss
    R.I.P. little man :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Sorry to hear about your little pet kitty x

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Who did ya go see?

Was the Rise Above Records 25th Anniversary gig, Moss were amazing, Electric Wizard headlining.

RIP Puss :(

*hugs* for you Kitty.

Was the same when I was in the Kop a few years ago.

Friend of mine was in the Gladys Road end(??) of Goodison ( Kop/Stretford Rd end equivelent). He is a Liverpool fan & has never been to Anfield, but been there. :confused:

There's something magical about a football ground on match days/nights - Would actually like to be in the Stretford End for a United match :D

How the hell has your Liverpool supporting friend never been to Anfield :eek:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,265 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Chips and eggs were had. Things looking up a bit.

*raises mug of tea in memory of puss*

There's something magical about a football ground on match days/nights - Would actually like to be in the Stretford End for a United match :D

How the hell has your Liverpool supporting friend never been to Anfield :eek:

Dunno that.

I've been to a few away games too.

Must try & get over next year if they figure out how to play again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

pretty cool some peeps in here have been to london too:)

Dunno that.

I've been to a few away games too.

Must try & get over next year if they figure out how to play again.

You'll need to drag your friend to Anfield next season then, and in fairness Liverpool have been middle of the road the season just ended, no proper replacement for Suarez, no back up strikers good enough to score while Sturridge is/was crocked.

God knows what kinda crap Rodgers will sign if he's still in charge.

Takes me as long to go West to Mayo on a train as it does to fly to London (including the security queues) and it'd cost similar money!

Thanks guys. How's everyone?

Pretty good, am in the bed listening to my own podcast to make sure I edited it properly!

• Advertisement

Watching a video on Youtube of a 16 year old kid rip through Dragonforce's most difficult song, and she does it with ease, it's unbelievable.

Pretty good, am in the bed listening to my own podcast to make sure I edited it properly!

I've never actually listened to a podcast before. How do you do it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

I must be off to my bed, didn't realise how late it was :o Tomorrow's gonna be long and busy with college, going to the bank, collecting money, going to drs to hand in script etc. night night guys :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,265 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Night atc.

That young lady is rather spectacular. Wish I was a tenth as good a guitarist as her.

Night atc :)

That young lady is rather spectacular. Wish I was a tenth as good a guitarist as her.

Indeed she is, also does a damn fine job covering Metallica's Master Of Puppets, Makes me wish i kept up my attempts at learning to play the guitar.

WHAT? :eek:

Either through the webpage (http://whats.itgonna.be is ours, there's a play button beneath the picture) or through an app/service like Player.fm or iTunes. We're not on iTunes cause I don't want the iTunes virus on my pc :p

• Advertisement

WHAT? :eek:

I know. I'm a bit behind with the whole podcast thing.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement