Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Lithium93_ wrote:
    WHAT?
    I haven't either.. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

KKkitty wrote: »
    I know. I'm a bit behind with the whole podcast thing.

Same here kitty.

Bit of a podcast rookie too :o

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Well now you can all catch up by listening to my friend Neal and I ranting and raving with an occasional guest. Hear 2 grown men who should know better shouting about the church and the government and people :p

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Shrubosaur hit back. I think it a Pokémon in disguise

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Off to watch some criminal minds and head to the leaba.

Good night folks x :)

• Advertisement

Shrubosaur hit back. I think it a Pokémon in disguise

You use Axe.

It's super effective!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

I'll check it out soon Shim :) My sister just called. She's younger than me and she's driving now. I'm officially the only sibling that can't drive.

I'll check it out soon Shim :) My sister just called. She's younger than me and she's driving now. I'm officially the only sibling that can't drive.

Sure why would you when you can get a younger sibling to do the driving for you? :p

Shiminay wrote: »
    Sure why would you when you can get a younger sibling to do the driving for you? :p

Good idea. I like the way you think :) She's doing great though.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

You use Axe.

It's super effective!

Shrubosaur used Wood Chip!

That fcuking hurt!

• Advertisement

Fair play to her :) I never got my license and it's been a million years since I was driving regularly. Our Paws got her's last week and a friend of mine got his today.

Shrubosaur used Wood Chip!

That fcuking hurt!

KILL IT WITH FIRE!

Fair play to her :) I never got my license and it's been a million years since I was driving regularly. Our Paws got her's last week and a friend of mine got his today.
    To be honest the thought of driving scares the life out of me.

To be honest the thought of driving scares the life out of me.

Really? :eek: I enjoyed it, but I didn't practice the things that I needed to and would've definitely failed the test if I'd tried :p

Easier to learn in the country too, lots of quiet roads.

Shiminay wrote:
    Fair play to her I never got my license and it's been a million years since I was driving regularly. Our Paws got her's last week and a friend of mine got his today.
    I still can't believe it. :D

Going to go apply for my new licence tomorrow. Didn't get a chance to today.

Really? :eek: I enjoyed it, but I didn't practice the things that I needed to and would've definitely failed the test if I'd tried :p

Even though I'm female I don't multitask very well. Knowing I'd have to change gears, check mirrors and other things make me panic a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

I can hold my hand up and say this is absolutely correct :pac:

I never doubted you for a minute Paws. :)

You get to the stage where you don't think, it's all muscle memory Kitty. Getting the clutch/accelerator right was the one that took me the longest to get right.

My bedroom is so warm, I've had to switch my big fan on to cool down enough to hopefully sleep :)

KILL IT WITH FIRE!

Mother says no fires in the backyard. I plan to use acid.

Good plan, you'll trip balls and come up with a more ingenious solution :p

• Advertisement

Shiminay wrote:
    I never doubted you for a minute Paws.
    Awh thank you :)

I was leaning more towards the burny-dissolve everything type of acid.

Foo Fighters playing Slane on Saturday, absolutely gutted that i ain't going :(

That's no fun Wolfie :p

Lithium93_ wrote:
    Foo Fighters playing Slane on Saturday, absolutely gutted that i ain't going
    I think there are tickets left if you did want to go. I'm heading myself. :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Happy Éire Bewitching Hour Lair! :eek:

I think there are tickets left if you did want to go. I'm heading myself. :)

It's sold out :(, ah well there's always the next time they come around.

That's no fun Wolfie :p

Probably a bit safer though

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,260 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    It's sold out :(
    You can always play in the Lair Lith. The price for Lair tickets is really cheap. Just a few magic beans. :D

• Advertisement

Oh oh... I see that Shiminay is about. :eek:

**Swannie quickly slips into head-to-toe black leathers with no feathers exposed**

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement