Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Lithium93_ wrote:
    It's sold out , ah well there's always the next time they come around.
    If I hear of anyone selling a ticket I'll let ya know. :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,308 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

If I hear of anyone selling a ticket I'll let ya know. :)
    For a bag of magic beans, it's been rumoured Paws that you can buy almost anything. :P

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,308 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

What a sleepy Lair. No mischief makers about. Guess Swannie will go market shopping. Bye all. :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,434 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Busy bee at work this evening. Boo!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Oh don't you worry Ms Swannington, I've finished the pillows and won't need any more pluckings!

I'm going to try and hit my own feathers folks, nighty night everyone.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Pleasant slumbers Shim.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,434 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Night Shim, how do Wolfie, shrubosaur giving one last fight?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭KKkitty

My fella came back from the pub and within minutes was bawling his eyes out over our cat. He went to the cat's grave and kept saying he couldn't get the last image of our cat out of his head :(

Oh gosh, poor guy. Losing a pet is awful anyway.. :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Night Shim, how do Wolfie, shrubosaur giving one last fight?

Shrubosaur dies soon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭KKkitty

He was in a mood all day but I wasn't expecting that. He was holding our kitten and tears rolled down his face.

You show it Wolfman!

Ah poor lad - can catch you a bit off guard sometimes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Jesus tis a fierce balmy night. Sleep is impossible.

heyday30 wrote: »
    Jesus tis a fierce balmy night. Sleep is impossible.

And I'm at work and everytime I stop moving I get all drowsy!.

Keeps threatening rain here.

And I'm at work and everytime I stop moving I get all drowsy!.

Poor grem! Caffeine fix needed perhaps

Keeps threatening rain here.

For once not here Wolfie. Flung open the windows there to cool the place down.

I'd swear the temperature didn't drop off as it became night.

And the rain is coming down hard.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

I don't actually find the heat that bad. Then again I am used to it :o

• Advertisement

When I was a chef outside the kitchen was always cold to me!.

Once it's not like the deluge they got in texas Wolfie :eek:

Think it gonna be an on again off again kinda storm tonight.

Unpredictable rain, ooh my favourite! :p

Oh, it is a delight.

I too enjoy frolicking about in my sunglasses with wipers and welly boot flip flops...

Thus the reason I has a light saber umbrella

Oh very fancy! Hang on, light saber no work on shrubosaur??

Comes under my mother's no fire rule

You're hands really are tied there.

• Advertisement

So many rules. She keeps saying it fine, and leave it alone. She says that until family see it. Then she'll say, "Yeah, he just gave up on it, and I'm too busy to deal with it myself."

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement