Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,265 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ooh classic mammy swipe there! Ouch.. Do you know what it is?. Would covering it with think dark plastic do anything?.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I got it down low now. Just working on destroying the stump now.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,265 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Methodical approach, I like it.. *nods sagely*

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I just against it growing back. Should probably be off now while it not raining.

Attack!! *Grabs scythe*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Hey folks. Too hot too sleep here.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Hey folks. Too hot too sleep here.

It's been a mild night for sure.. Icy water for me all night.

Want to go back to sleep, but no chance of it happening.

Busy night there Gremmerz?

Well busy earlier. Only got a bite to eat at half four.. Yeah it's prob too warm and late for you to go back to sleep by now.

Subtle hint for java didn't work.

*pads off to kitchen**

Want a tea there G?

• Advertisement

Kettle is always boiled when I'm here Ted, I'm like a weirder version of Mrs Doyle didn't you know??

Kettle is always boiled when I'm here Ted, I'm like a weirder version of Mrs Doyle didn't you know??

We're all a bit mad here, so you're in good company.

Oh I realised I was fitting in when I landed here, such a novelty!

Fck it.

I'll go into work early & finish early.

Delayed getting out myself.. There are certainly some spanners out there. :mad:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Well I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who was under the Ill effects of the heat!

Morning Nocs, how goes it?

After having a ferociously stupid end to work but all well now. Tea time I think. Maybe pizza. I has a hankering.

I remember my local shop when I was working nights would hook me up and sort me out with a bottle of wine at 8:30 when I'd be strolling past after finishing work. I'd still have the suit and name badge on so they knew I was a night worker and not a scumbag alcoholic :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

Seph govori na krivom jeziku :eek:
    kriv = uneven, wavy
    pogrešan = wrong

so, Seph govori na pogrešnom jeziku :D
    *is sitting on the edge of his seat*
    Yes if ........:eek:
    :-D
    heyday30 wrote: »
    I've never been to London. Or in fact the UK in general.
    went to Belfast but thats Ireland no? :d)
    Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Watching a video on Youtube of a 16 year old kid rip through Dragonforce's most difficult song, and she does it with ease, it's unbelievable.

wow, this girl is just - wow, absolutely amazing! congrats :)
    KKkitty wrote: »
    Even though I'm female I don't multitask very well. Knowing I'd have to change gears, check mirrors and other things make me panic a bit.
    its always like that in the beginning but after a while it becomes easy and without thinking...
    going through the initial fear is the price to pay i guess but it is worth it :)

morning Lair.. coffee time few more minutes then off to work...
    btw i slept with balcony door wide open all night...

I'd better be able to sleep today or I might be in danger of homicide later!

• Advertisement

Fck it.

I'll go into work early & finish early.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Morning all

Took phone 50 mins for that post to load :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Morning everyone, how are ye?

All good here Mozz and yourself?

Not too bad now Paws. I need to get my arse into gear and get up. I have chores to do around the house seeing as the other person paying rent here doesn't want to do it :rolleyes: (not talking about my OH here, his sister)

Took phone 50 mins for that post to load :eek:

I was so confused!. I had seen that post somewhere around eight then it appeared again later. Totally messed with my head.. :o

I'm in work and at my desk. Is that enough for today? :p

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    Not too bad now Paws. I need to get my arse into gear and get up. I have chores to do around the house seeing as the other person paying rent here doesn't want to do it (not talking about my OH here, his sister)
    The cheek of her! Tell her to get up and give you a hand!

• Advertisement

The cheek of her! Tell her to get up and give you a hand!

Oh girl, I had war with her yesterday when I got home from Tipp. She had the house to herself over the weekend and not once did to she get up to give the counters a wipe down or give the floor a run with the hoover. She sits on her arse at the kitchen table and she drinks cans while browsing Facebook.

She had the weekend off work and do you think for a second she'd do it off her own backside? It irks me more that she couldn't see the problem. Cans left in a Pennys bag behind the door when we have a bin for recycling the cans, table and counter tops all sticky and grimey and the sink full of mugs half filled with coffee and dirty pint glasses.

Also has the washing machine and line taken over too. I have a few loads of washing to do and I need get some of it done today as it's my work uniform. She waited until I got home yesterday to do her washing. It was grand the whole weekend, why the **** didn't she do it when I was gone? She knew I had a pile of washing to do :mad:

I am just sick of it. I have had this rant at her but sure talking to the wall :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement