Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Oh dear...

So much for Slane and all the rest.

Mozzles, sounds like someone needs to be turfed out!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Shiminay wrote: »
    Oh dear...

Mozzles, sounds like someone needs to be turfed out!

I wish I could Shim but without getting into it I am afraid that option is unavailable to me at the present moment of time. However I am not ruling it out and it could possibly happen near enough to the end of the summer..

I know how it is. The sorts of parents that allow a child to grow into that sort of adult have a lot to answer for!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

bosses are not in the office yet, im sitting in this chair and appear to be working but my body is sleeping.. even coffee does not help...lol

I know how it is. The sorts of parents that allow a child to grow into that sort of adult have a lot to answer for!

She's actually my OHs sister! And to be fair to him he does pull his weight around the house.

Ya see there's four of them in it. Two of them (my OH and his other sister who I get on with really well) were the ones that would do chores and have some sort of cop on. They work hard and are not afraid of it.

Then the other two (my infamous brother in law and OHs other sister) were mollycoddled to bits and don't know how to pick up a sponge let alone use one. But it's weird. I mean the parents did a great job with the youngest two but the older ones then, not a hope. I don't get it at all :confused:

• Advertisement

Seems like they realised they were fking it all up with the first 2 and got the finger out for parts 3 and 4 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    I am just sick of it. I have had this rant at her but sure talking to the wall
    Mozz you're a saint for putting up with that! I'd have her killed!
    Shiminay wrote:
    Ah sh1t...

Yea, sorry :(

Forbidden Fruit and the Kilkenny Cat Laughs are on too, would love to be seeing some of the acts at both of those, but no money or arrangements made at this stage. €60 for one day of Forbidden Fruit? Wu Tang and Earl Sweatshirt aren't worth that much I'm afraid :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Most of the stuff I go to, tickets are about 30 euro. It's a good thing having less mainstream tastes :pac:

Shiminay wrote:
    Forbidden Fruit and the Kilkenny Cat Laughs are on too, would love to be seeing some of the acts at both of those, but no money or arrangements made at this stage. €60 for one day of Forbidden Fruit? Wu Tang and Earl Sweatshirt aren't worth that much I'm afraid
    I've always wanted to go to Cat Laughs. Some day I will.

How is everyone today?

• Advertisement

Yea, me too :)

I'm grand, plugging away, nearly lunch time so things are good!

Cool :)

Just back from Portlaoise. I've applied for my new licence. Woohoo!

House work done!! I am glad now I got up early and tackled into it. Oh and had more words with herself but sure all I got was " Well your level of clean and my level of clean are two different things!!" :mad: I didn't know cleanliness and hygiene had levels now..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭butterbun

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    House work done!! I am glad now I got up early and tackled into it. Oh and had more words with herself but sure all I got was " Well your level of clean and my level of clean are two different things!!" :mad: I didn't know cleanliness and hygiene had levels now..

They do! There's clean and not clean.

Need to do some myself, for some reason there's cornflakes everywhere.

butterbun wrote:
    That's exactly what I was about to say. :p

Only to the lazy Mozz.

I remember needing to tell my brother to clear his stuff out of a room so I could paint it. Half an hour later, he's moved 2 things (a computer and a monitor) and has left piles of books, magazines, dishes, etc. The screaming in his face of "LOOK AT THIS YOU FKING IDIOT, WHAT DO YOU THINK THIS IS AND WHY IS IT STILL HERE?!" at every individual item served to let him know that he was one wrong word away from a broken jaw.

butterbun wrote: »

Need to do some myself, for some reason there's cornflakes everywhere.

I am well aware of the basics clean and not clean :pac: But the way she put it you have clean, cleanish, a little clean, it looks clean, ok I might need to give that a rub later, a bit dirty, dirtyish, dirty, flithy, burn it with fire, Ok that's absolute manky.

Only to the lazy Mozz.

I remember needing to tell my brother to clear his stuff out of a room so I could paint it. Half an hour later, he's moved 2 things (a computer and a monitor) and has left piles of books, magazines, dishes, etc. The screaming in his face of "LOOK AT THIS YOU FKING IDIOT, WHAT DO YOU THINK THIS IS AND WHY IS IT STILL HERE?!" at every individual item served to let him know that he was one wrong word away from a broken jaw.

My god. You nearly have to stand over them to make sure they do something like!!! Patience is a limited thing and it's not limited to dealing with lazy asshats who can't be bothered!

Jeepers, don't get on the wrong side of Shim. :p

Jeepers, don't get on the wrong side of Shim. :p

Tis a good way to be sometimes. Things get done, well, sometimes :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Hi guys :-)

On lunch, had a good day so far, my last session of yoga this afternoon. Also there's a seriously hot guy whos a newcomer here :p

Hi guys :-)

On lunch, had a good day so far, my last session of yoga this afternoon. Also there's a seriously hot guy whos a newcomer here :p

Bitta eye candy so A ;) :P

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    Tis a good way to be sometimes. Things get done, well, sometimes
    True.
    On lunch, had a good day so far, my last session of yoga this afternoon. Also there's a seriously hot guy whos a newcomer here
    Nice ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Hey one and all! :D

Guess who's back?

oooh get in ATC :p:D

Welcome back Links, how was it? :)

Welcome back Links!

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Listened to this for the first time in ages, and 29 years later it's still so damn magnificent :D

Metallica_-_Master_of_Puppets_cover.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Thanks folks! It was a good trip ;)

I bought a hat, everyone thinks it's awesome :D

Was only listening to that last week Lith :)

• Advertisement

Love that album :D Orion is just a master piece :D

That whole album is just a master piece :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement