Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Shiminay wrote: »
    Good stuff :) When do you fly?

this day next week, about 5 o clock :) I'll be getting the bus down to dublin that day and meet up with sis, then head for the airport, it will be all go!

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Joya, you're musical homework for the night :), almost 5 & a half hours :P

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

How's everyone tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Five hours and 26 minutes of Metallica. Not a bad way to spend the evening! :P

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Five hours and 26 minutes of Metallica. Not a bad way to spend the evening! :P

That 5 hours is nothing compared to the 15 hours 36 minute playlist i have on iTunes.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

So far so good, listening to a savage new EP (link in the music thread).

How's everyone tonight?

Ara I am all right now. A bit narky and tired. Think it may be an early night for me.
    Lithium93_ wrote: »
    That 5 hours is nothing compared to the 15 hours 36 minute playlist i have on iTunes.

I have a few bootlegs and live recordings that booted my playlist up to about 21 hours of Metallica :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'm listening to some Cephalic Carnage and petting a puppy sitting on my lap.

Link in the music thread, need to be more specific there Shim :P

I have a few bootlegs and live recordings that booted my playlist up to about 21 hours of Metallica :D

Bootleg being Cliff 'Em All?, live albums i'm guessing the S&M album, Live **** Binge & Purge and the soundtrack to Through The Never?

21 hour playlist, gee way to put my 15 hours to shame :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Evening peeplets.

Angron wrote: »
    I'm listening to some Cephalic Carnage and petting a puppy sitting on my lap.
    Fun fact: introduced the singer and bass player to Buckfast in a camping site in France. Had some joints with them and then watch the singer sell someone a pile of grass out of the big bag he had in his pocket (and the fupper didn't share any with us, even his bandmate was disgusted with him).
    Link in the music thread, need to be more specific there Shim :P
    Maybe the link I *JUST* posted? :p

Bootleg being Cliff 'Em All?, live albums i'm guessing the S&M album, Live **** Binge & Purge and the soundtrack to Through The Never?

21 hour playlist, gee way to put my 15 hours to shame :P

A few others as well. I have some of the 2fm recordings of the gigs they played in the RDS and Marley Park. Also Live at the Bridge School...it's the album where they played The Dire Straits/Mark Knopfler song "Brothers in Arms." Think they did it for charity if I am correct in thinking. There's a few other recordings from gigs I have am..acquired :pac: Nothing spectacular! :P

A few others as well. I have some of the 2fm recordings of the gigs they played in the RDS and Marley Park. Also Live at the Bridge School...it's the album where they played The Dire Straits/Mark Knopfler song "Brothers in Arms." Think they did it for charity if I am correct in thinking. There's a few other recordings from gigs I have am..acquired :pac: Nothing spectacular! :P

I've got the RDS & Marley Park, and Belfast night #2 soundboard audio on an external hard drive somewhere, must look for it.

Everyone has ''acquired'' some stuff along the way :P

I've got the RDS & Marley Park, and Belfast night #2 soundboard audio on an external hard drive somewhere, must look for it.

Them songs are just resting on my hard-drive.

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    Ara I am all right now. A bit narky and tired. Think it may be an early night for me.
    Hope you feel better soon Mozz. Early night might be a plan. :)

going ok over here tonight, chilling and boards for the evening :)

The amount I have acquired is actually phenomenal :pac:
    Hope you feel better soon Mozz. Early night might be a plan. :)

I hope it's the plan. OH mentioned something earlier that we have friends calling over in a while. Tempted to text them and tell them not tonight.

There's some new content for Dying Light so I'm gonna be spending the night checking that out!

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    I hope it's the plan. OH mentioned something earlier that we have friends calling over in a while. Tempted to text them and tell them not tonight.
    Might be a good idea to take a rain check if you aren't feeling up to it. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

How's all this evening?

Anyone seen mrkiscool2 lately?

All good here Links, the jet-setter has returned.

Welcome back

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,263 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Actually I don't think I've seen MrK lately tbh.

me neither grem

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

I think I managed to get my girlfriend into Steam Powered Giraffe after all :D

Anyone seen mrkiscool2 lately?
    Actually I don't think I've seen MrK lately tbh.

Was posting in other places 3 days ago.

Going to kill my brother before this night is out. If I had carried on like him when I was 21 I'd have been eaten alive. Instead I'm in the bad books for pointing out he was acting like a toddler. Nice.

Ted_YNWA wrote:
    Was posting in other places 3 days ago.
    Yeah he hasn't really posted here in a while.

• Advertisement

Going to kill my brother before this night is out. If I had carried on like him when I was 21 I'd have been eaten alive. Instead I'm in the bad books for pointing out he was acting like a toddler. Nice.

Jump in the car & drive away for half hour or so.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement