Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angron's Temple of Khorne (lair thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,877 ✭✭✭heyday30

Shiminay wrote: »
    Tea solves all Grem!

I'm still unconvinced by 3D films, am trying to get my act together enough to go see Mad Max but it's feckin 3D at all the times that suit :)

To be truly honest I've never seen a movie in 3D. In fact my eyesight is so crap I dunno could I see anything different. So essentially could be a waste!

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    Can't help notice your from Tipp. I used to work in the cinema in Nenagh. I'd be well surprised if that one has upgraded to a 3D screen :pac:

I thought Thurles had a 3D cinema?

Yeah I'd Be more near Waterford mozzie. Bout 20 min drive but laziness mostly stops me from going. :) clonmel bout half an hour.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Grid. wrote: »
    Yeah ..the ol cones are a pain, not blow them down the street??:P

I wish. Damn things are all over the ground.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Grid - yeah all ok, fresh mug in hoof, tackle anything coming my way!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I saw the Hobbit in that 48 fps Imax 3D in Orlando which was grand I suppose, but not anything to write home about. The tech is good though and it definitely works, but I dunno, I already think a cinema trip is way too expensive anyway, so paying more for something I think only adds a minor enhancement doesn't seem like value for money.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Saw Avatar in 3D, didn't think the 3D specs really added to the film, ruined it for me actually, so now i avoid watching films in 3D.

Then again didn't think Avatar was much to write home about either.

Yea it was totally unoriginal, it was Dances With Smurfs :)

I think the sleeps beckon, I shall bid you all a good night my delicious nuggets of sinful indulgence!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Might go see mad max tomorrow night , i love the post apoplectic type films

Nigh night shim :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Shiminay wrote: »
    Yea, Chris Pratt starring in it. It's out in a few weeks I think.

Its out 6th june, cant wait to see it, hopefully its good

• Advertisement

The new Mad Max movie, now that i want to see.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

Just watched the movie of Catfish..all I can say is what the fuke? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Mozzeltoff wrote:
    Just watched the movie of Catfish..all I can say is what the fuke?
    Isn't it crazy??!

Isn't it crazy??!

I am well aware there is people out there who do do this but to actually capture it, woah. I mean she was really committed to the lie! :eek:

I have seen a few episodes of the show on MTV but part of me thinks they're scripted, maybe I just think that because it's MTV :pac: However I don't really enjoy the show at all..the movie though, that's just shows how social media is a scary scary thing!

It's scary. I honestly don't know how she kept up with all the lies that she told. Apparently Nev has kept in touch with her too.

The show is probably scripted to a certain extent tbh. Have you seen Max?! Mother of God, he is so sexy!!!

A remake of the Reeves/Swayze classic Point Break hits cinemas this Christmas

It's scary. I honestly don't know how she kept up with all the lies that she told. Apparently Nev has kept in touch with her too.

The show is probably scripted to a certain extent tbh. Have you seen Max?! Mother of God, he is so sexy!!!

TBH I feel sorry for her. She had a lot to deal with and she just came up with this whole other reality to escape into. But rather than leaving it in her head she just wanted to live it. I know what she did was absolutely astoundingly crazy but when I saw what she was dealing with I couldn't help but feel a little sorry for her and the situation. It was just sad. That doesn't mean she should have done it though!!

Nope, I don't know who Max is :o

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Just looking at the vehicle designs for mad max there, oh I want them all!

Yeah I totally understand. I did feel sorry for her too.

Oh you have to see this guy. Let me see if I can find a pic.

Just looking at the vehicle designs for mad max there, oh I want them all!

shutupmoney.jpg

• Advertisement

Very much so Lith.. Drool much!.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

You know all those cars actually exist, and are fully functional

You know all those cars actually exist, and are fully functional

I do.. I have drooled over many machines from movies and I think it was batman where I learned they were making real rolling stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

When will this heat fekk off. Sleep cycle totally messed up.

I just spotted your post and thought Ted's up before I got the coffee on.. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I just spotted your post and thought Ted's up before I got the coffee on.. :eek:

I have to make sure you are not sleeping in the job there. :P

Ted_YNWA wrote: »

How very dare you! Haha nah was busy here, but I made time to dash into lair kitchen and get things brewing.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »

How very dare you! Haha nah was busy here, but I made time to dash into lair kitchen and get things brewing.

Morning.

• Advertisement

Hi there Shim, tea?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement